PDA

View Full Version : New, Ready for Forms, Need Advice Please

ddd
05-08-2006, 06:48 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm a new girl here. I think I am ready to "graduate" to breast forms and have some questions before I place my order. I'm rather petite, want to pass, but subtley. I have come to the conclusion that 34A is my size and I am very interested in the attachable Tria form from Amoena. According to charts I should order a Size 2. It is extremely important for me to go braless if at all possible. Do any of you girls use the attachable Tria? Do you think with a small size, I can handle the weight comfortably? Braless that is?

Another question please. How durable are the silicone forms? I have dogs, a boxer and a lab. If they jump on me, how will the forms hold up? Is there another option in forms? I thought I saw latex somewhere, but are there risks of allergies from those?

Thanks in advance, girls. Getting tired of home made boobs.

DeeDeeD

Barb Valentine
05-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Hi DeeDeeD
Your making a wise choice.I bought a pair of silicone forms a while ago
and wow I still love them ,they feel so good I hate to take them off
I find they hold up really well ,But with a dog I don't know
You can get Hollister Medical Adhesive to glue them on to yourself
You'll need to get the adhesive remover to get them off I hear it sticks really well even in the shower

Hope this helps a little
Barb

Karren H
05-08-2006, 09:36 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm a new girl here. I think I am ready to "graduate" to breast forms and have some questions before I place my order. I'm rather petite, want to pass, but subtley. I have come to the conclusion that 34A is my size and I am very interested in the attachable Tria form from Amoena. According to charts I should order a Size 2. It is extremely important for me to go braless if at all possible. Do any of you girls use the attachable Tria? Do you think with a small size, I can handle the weight comfortably? Braless that is?

Another question please. How durable are the silicone forms? I have dogs, a boxer and a lab. If they jump on me, how will the forms hold up? Is there another option in forms? I thought I saw latex somewhere, but are there risks of allergies from those?

Thanks in advance, girls. Getting tired of home made boobs.

DeeDeeD

Well they are as durable as real boobs so If it would hurt your boobs, it would hurt breast forms!!! LOL And they are not chew toys so keep them in a safe place!! hehehe Iv'e attached mine before and It didn't do anything for me... except hurt like hell when i removed them. Mine are 6's (38C) so they are a bit bigger that yours will be. And I do love them, they giggle when you walk!!!

Love Karren

btmgrl6
05-08-2006, 09:49 PM
What did you use to attach them? I have 36b's and have a hard time keeping them attached. I hace a smaller pair that Will stay, but I'd like to go braless with the larger ones if i could

Steph

Tina Dixon
05-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Well they are as durable as real boobs so If it would hurt your boobs, it would hurt breast forms!!! LOL And they are not chew toys so keep them in a safe place!! hehehe Iv'e attached mine before and It didn't do anything for me... except hurt like hell when i removed them. Mine are 6's (38C) so they are a bit bigger that yours will be. And I do love them, they giggle when you walk!!!

Love Karren

I love the giggle, but I got 11's, but im 6' 3", but love the giggle.

Ann lee
05-08-2006, 11:07 PM
Hey hun welcome to the forum, and sounds like were about the same? i'm a petite girl and i use silicone forms that i bought at walmart there awsome i love to were them all the time!!!! and i jsut bought a hanes lovable adjustable pushup bra and it goes great with them, the bra was $ 9.00 and my breasts cost me $16.00, and i'm a 34b, so not much difference. message me if you have any other questons hun?

Wenda
05-08-2006, 11:26 PM
I have posted on lots of prior threads. I love boobs, and love silicone breast forms. I am not familiar with Amoena, but I have two sets of Ne-bra, self adhesive forms that can be clipped together to produce very credible cleavage. My natural size is A+, and with the Nu-forms, I can fill a C with nice clevage.

Billijo49504
05-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Hi and welcome to the group. I happen to have real ones. But I do have enhancers. But I'm a 38C in real life.
What I'm wondering is how does Karren get hers to giggle?? Do you tickle them a special way? Just wondering. LOL...BJ

jillinla
05-08-2006, 11:44 PM
not sure who mentioned the Amoenas

- but I think they're the best
pricey - but worth it

get the contacts

you still need a bra (as a girl should) but they move with you

LucyTwitch
05-09-2006, 01:30 AM
Hi

I have a pair of silocone breast, and have two dogs also. with them jumping up, i have found no problems, the breast may move but you just stick your hand in and adjust them.

Belelive me its the best money I have ever spent. Always brings a smile to my face when I put them on.

ddd
05-09-2006, 05:51 AM
Wow, you girls are awesome! So many replys so quickly!

Karren, I can hardly wait for the "giggle"!!!

Glad everyone loves the silicone...and maybe they aren't too "fragile" after all?Anyone had one rupture from anything?

Push ups don't work for me, as I am a natural AAA. Go figure, nothing to work with. That's what I get for being skinny, I guess.

Still holding out to see if anyone has the Amoena with skin supports. The Breast Form Store says they're fantastic. Just would like to get input from someone who really has them.

DeeDee

Amanduhrob
05-09-2006, 08:12 AM
I have the Gold Seal size 12, and use the tape that comes with the forms. The tape holds up, braless, even the size 12's.

Note, I haven't gone braless for more than an hour or so, you may want to get confirmation from more Gal's on the tape.

Lilith Moon
05-09-2006, 08:18 AM
This talk of giggling forms gave me the giggles.

And I can't shake this scene from my head...a dog running down the high street holding a C-cup breast form in his mouth being chased by an embarrased CD-er :D

nikisbest
05-09-2006, 08:26 AM
Hey hun welcome to the forum, and sounds like were about the same? i'm a petite girl and i use silicone forms that i bought at walmart there awsome i love to were them all the time!!!! and i jsut bought a hanes lovable adjustable pushup bra and it goes great with them, the bra was $ 9.00 and my breasts cost me $16.00, and i'm a 34b, so not much difference. message me if you have any other questons hun?

I have never seen forms at Wal-Mart, I have seen the enhancers that just push you up. Did you actually find forms there?
My wife doesnt mind the clothes and the bras, but she seems to draw the line on the forms, so I have to use what I have. I just use the wet bra technigue and it has worked pretty good for me.
Niki:)

Wombat
05-09-2006, 08:55 AM
My forms are ten years old. One split along the bottom 3 years ago, the other just recently. I'm still using them with a bit of plastic wrap over the split and they still work as well as ever. Terminal poverty stops me replacing them.

Wombat

Ellaine
05-09-2006, 09:27 AM
My forms are ten years old. One split along the bottom 3 years ago, the other just recently. I'm still using them with a bit of plastic wrap over the split and they still work as well as ever. Terminal poverty stops me replacing them.

Wombat

Hi Wombat...... I had split boobs!! Ouch!!

After many unsatisfactory attempts at repair...I found a couple of adhesive triangular cut outs , designed to attach silicone boobs. One side is a layer of pink suede- like fabric, the other is plastic, the adhesive is sandwiched between them. I think they cost about £3 pr mail order in uk.
If you cut a circle out of the triangular "cut-out" slightly larger than the damage area of the silicone boob, then peel of the shiny plastic layer, you are left with a "plaster". It sticks "permanently", and although you can see the patch, it is much like the correct colour. I have repaired mine over a year ago, and the patches are still perfect. Do clean around the damage first, removing any gel. The adhesive is very sticky so hard pressing on, is not required. You might get a dozen plasters from one cut-out :)

I lost my first pair to damage and not being able to repair them satisfactorily.:( Had I known then, what I know now...