PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressers FTM chat room!

Kieron Andrew
05-08-2006, 09:18 PM
This question only requires the boys to answer it!!!

just a few simple question do you boys use it????

if so what times????

and do you think we should set up a time where we can all meet in there to chat???

RevMoonSerpent
05-09-2006, 02:53 AM
To answer your questions I have used the chat but only a few times.
The only times I went on were in the evening and I think it be a good idea to set up a time that we can talk in real chat.
I would be there.

Kieron Andrew
05-09-2006, 08:30 AM
I didn't even know we had a chat room. xD
The times I'm on vary, but I'm usually online at night, and it's a safe bet that I'll be online some time between 10pm and 12am (Australian time).
Look at top of page it says
'Brand New Crossdressers Chat Room! Open 24 hours...' and has a ftm room!

Adam
05-09-2006, 08:50 AM
ohh that it just comes up with page not found for me al the time

CaptLex
05-09-2006, 09:21 AM
Look at top of page it says
'Brand New Crossdressers Chat Room! Open 24 hours...' and has a ftm room!
I had seen that, but never attempted to go in there as I figured it was an MtF thing. I just tried it, and the page wouldn't open for me either.

I'd love to do a chat with the guys, but I guess we'd have to take into account all the different time zones. I'm on Eastern time here in the U.S.

Hope we can work it out. :callme:

Kieron Andrew
05-09-2006, 09:50 AM
I had seen that, but never attempted to go in there as I figured it was an MtF thing. I just tried it, and the page wouldn't open for me either.

I'd love to do a chat with the guys, but I guess we'd have to take into account all the different time zones. I'm on Eastern time here in the U.S.

Hope we can work it out. :callme:
ok it worked yesterday wtf!!!

RevMoonSerpent
05-10-2006, 12:18 AM
I noticed the chat room here runs with java so sometimes that can cause it to not load correctly.
Has anyone thought about using a different service like yahoo to get a chat together. I know those instant messenger things like msn and all are free. There are even voice possibilities with those.

Adam
05-10-2006, 05:19 AM
well it worked 2am last night so poped in and said hello there was loads of people in there and some ftm,s that dont post in here everyone was very nice :D

Kieron Andrew
05-10-2006, 08:59 AM
Ok yup it works for me, im in there now!, all we gotta do is work out the best time to meet! with everyones time difference

Wren
05-10-2006, 07:45 PM
Okay Greenwich time, learned this 4 years ago.

What is everyone's time zone? Hehe, blame sir Sanford Flemming. was it him?

okay I'm just having fun now, time is a funny little bugger.