PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a GG companion

linnea
05-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Because I have read other threads in which CDs express this same wish, I know that I'm not unusual, but I still have to ask: how can I find GGs who might be willing to initiate a friendship for such things as shopping, movies, walks (not the proverbial long walks on the beach--lol), talks, and the like. I realize GGs have plenty of other GGs to associate with. Why, then, should they get involved with a guy who likes to wear women's clothes? However, I'm an intelligent, well educated, personable guy with a good sense of humor and a desire to be a good friend to a GG who can accept my crossdressing and enjoy me in my femininity.
Please let me know what you think I should do.
Thank you.

dancinginthedark
05-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Linnea,
Since you know up front that finding such a friend will take more effort why not make more effort up front. Put some personal ad’s in at site’s that are CD friendly and/or not rigid in gender roles. Friendfinder.com offers tons of options when looking for a friend. Chat groups let you get to know folks who have similar interests ect and when you click with someone you can then move forward towards a RL friendship. Magazines often have the option of placing an ad, look for those that have a readership that would be more open to a friendship with a CD gal. Best of luck in finding that friend and companion dear. :hugs:

Anita Mae GG
05-09-2006, 03:31 PM
post in the personals here and maybe in your local town.....