PDA

View Full Version : Nearly outed at work

veronicagurl85
05-09-2006, 01:22 AM
hello girls. Well today when i was at work i was nearly outed. A co-worker of mine said that it looked like i had been wearing eyeliner. In reality i was dressed fully earlier that day wig skirt pantyhose slingback heels panties bra blouse and makeup and well i was wearing eyeliner. so it was a close one. of course i had denied it as risk of her telling everybody at work. has this ever happend to any of u girls? and if so what was it? clothes lingerie makeup? etc..... thanks

love
veronica

KewTnCurvy GG
05-09-2006, 01:34 AM
ppl figure out more than you think, trust me
kew

deana cd
05-09-2006, 03:45 AM
Once I was wearing a bra at work under my drab clothes. A coworker was helping me with a project and I somehow lost my balance. He put his hand on my back to steady me and I'm sure he could feel my bra strap through my shirt. He nevber said anything about it but I'm sure he knew.

Kristen Kelly
05-09-2006, 04:10 AM
A while back I had been dressed the night before, went to work the next day someone commented that "Boy I must have really been mugging it up with my GF this morning for I had lots of lipstick on my lips." A close look in the mirror revieled not only did I have lipstick I still had mascara on my eyes just couldnt see it with the glasses.

Karren H
05-09-2006, 11:38 AM
Except for my wife who knows what to look for (grin), no one has ever said anything......Yet! And I wear the water soluable makeup so I can clean up easier. But again I think my wife notices that I look too clean sometimes! Have been patted on the sholder at work while wearing a bra but had on a heavy solid color oxford dress shirt.

Love Karren

janedoe311
05-10-2006, 01:25 PM
I have blond eye brows and they do not show. I have no problem with it but someone with a “commanding” job would want to look more “forceful” and missing eyebrows would look passive!

ShortSkirt
05-10-2006, 01:46 PM
It was a few years ago and I'd just gotten a new lip colour, deep blood red, and I didnt know it was colour stay :eek: as I was in a hurry when I bought it, just grabbed the colour and didnt look. So after I figured that part out LOL, I got as much of it off as I could with a sponge (was a lot of work) and I still had darker red lips, which I blamed on the red Kool-Aid.:D

Haven't made that mistake again, but it is a lovely shade...

Kate Simmons
05-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Except for my wife who knows what to look for (grin), no one has ever said anything......Yet! And I wear the water soluable makeup so I can clean up easier. But again I think my wife notices that I look too clean sometimes! Have been patted on the sholder at work while wearing a bra but had on a heavy solid color oxford dress shirt.

Love Karren
Same here when I used to wear my bra to work. A few of my co-workers patted me on the back but never said anything. At least they didn't snap it. You know how some guys are!! Kay

Phoebe Reece
05-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Many years ago, I told my secretary at my office about my crossdressing. She then told me she had noticed the traces of fingernail polish on my nails on several occassions. I was already outed with her, but just didn't know it.

Rachel Morley
05-10-2006, 09:08 PM
Gosh yes....once I wore red nail polish without putting a clear base coat on first, when I took it off all I see was pink stained nails. One of my buddies in the gym asked me "what the hell have you done to your nails?" I made some off hand commnet about doing some painting and it got on my hands :o

Another time, was just like Deana, I wear a bra to work under my unisex clothes every day and my female boss put her hand in the middle of my back when she spoke to me (she's a pretty tactile person) I know she felt my bra because I could tell by the look on her face! However she didn't say anything. I just acted normal. And one other time I forgot to take out my small pearl earrings before going to work and a female co-worker said "OMG you're wearing pearl earrings". I just joked that Marla and I got drunk the night before and "we were just having some fun" I left the rest to her imagination. :)

Joanie
05-10-2006, 09:43 PM
hello girls. Well today when i was at work i was nearly outed. A co-worker of mine said that it looked like i had been wearing eyeliner. In reality i was dressed fully earlier that day wig skirt pantyhose slingback heels panties bra blouse and makeup and well i was wearing eyeliner. so it was a close one. of course i had denied it as risk of her telling everybody at work. has this ever happend to any of u girls? and if so what was it? clothes lingerie makeup? etc..... thanks

love
veronica

Getting off the eyeliner is the hardest part of makeup removal, I think. I have always worried that I too will leave traces that someone will spot.

Anyone one ever trying wearing a clear lipstick so that you can have the feel of it and not get noticed? At least I don't think you will. I have Merle Norman Pink Ice I bougth the other day that I will wear around my wife and see if she notices. She knows I CD and have alot a makeup but this is a new one I just bought. If she doesn't notice, I am in the clear to wear elsewhere!

ShortSkirt
05-10-2006, 09:48 PM
Anyone one ever trying wearing a clear lipstick so that you can have the feel of it and not get noticed?

LipSmackers Strawberry. Like Chapstick but a better feel and tastes good.:p

veronicagurl85
05-11-2006, 12:12 AM
Thanks girls for all of ur imput. Im so glad that this thread is getting some attention. I know i must be more careful with my makeup, but i just enjoy it so much that i love to wear it. Once again girls thanks for all ur replies.

much love
veronica

joanlynn28
05-11-2006, 12:27 AM
I now how you feel, I almost got outed at work this past Monday. I decided not to take my nails off from the weekend. I ended up just trimming them back to normal length but they were still too obvious. Sarah one of our buyers came up to me and asked if I had my nails done she said someone told her it looked like I did. I told her someone only told her that because I was wearing gloves that day at work. But then on Tuesday morning my coworker asked me first thing if I had something done to my nails like did I have something done that was not quite what I wanted done to them. As for my nails I plan on doing the same thing to them this weekend but I am making sure I remove them before Monday morning rolls around.

trannie T
05-11-2006, 04:26 AM
Several years ago I'd been out and went to work the next day. One of my co-workers srared at me for a few minutes then announced to my whole office, "He's wearing makeup!" Embarrased I went intom the bathroom and scrubbed the remainder of my eyeliner off. Nothing more was ever said of this incident and I was never treated any differently.

It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Toni CD
05-11-2006, 05:48 AM
a few years back , i was working with a framing crew on a house. i was wearing my cotton hanes her way brief's, when one of the crew made a comment about the waistband showing. i did not say or do anything, just stayed on working. i think they knew i dressed but nothing was said. i think a lot of folks know but do not say. be true to self love, anettia