PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Cami
11-13-2004, 02:31 AM
Do any of you have CD dreams. I've only started having CD dreams in the last year or so yet I've been crossdressing since I was 12. I am now 44. I seem to dream about getting caught by friends and relatives in the process of dressing up. They dont seem to care and act like nothing's wrong. I kinda like these dreams since I interact with them dressed up like I want to be and they treat me like nothing is diff. Just curious....

JoannaDees
11-13-2004, 03:53 AM
I had one dream about going to work at night dressed. I was so trying to get away from the security guard, running up the steps in heels and my red dress and big blonde wig. Of course, I was caught, and it was not too bad. Then I woke up. Dreams!

Sharon
11-13-2004, 02:09 PM
Continually! Just normal dreams, but I'm Sharon, not him.

Amelie
11-13-2004, 02:39 PM
I have dreams while I'm dressed. I have a dream where some guy follows me home. I try to lose him by running in the subway. I seem to lose him then a train comes and the man appears, and throws me on the tracks in front of the train. I have this dream every week, no matter how I try to avoid this guy, he always throws me on the tracks. And I am dressed all the time in this dream.
Amelie

ieya
11-13-2004, 04:05 PM
Amelie i may be able to work out your dream for you. As ive studied dreams for a project for the human researching lab in derby. Though only Did 6 months on the research ive always been fasinated by 'Dreams' and there meanings.

From being dressed being followed by a man and then been thrown on the tracks is what is called 'Identity Reference'

Being dressed up in ladies clothes = your personal feelings and passions at this moment in time.

Being followed by a man= Your past memories of masculine influence fighting for survival.

Being thrown onto the track = defensive mechanism of your male ego trying to fight your true feeling to survive within you.

hope this helps you maybe its useless info but ive always loved to seek what dreams mean.

Some dreams are internal conflicts fighting amongst themselves.
Some dreams are of our future.
Some are of the past.
Some are what we want from life .

Many many more from dreams we can find answers within ourselves.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++

My dream:-

Every night i dream of walking down the aisle in a sexy yellow low cut wedding dress. when arriving at the altar i find myself Looking into the eyes of myself dressed as a man.

Wierd dream but ill try explain it.

Walking down the aisle in wedding dress is my 'womens' feelings.
Being low cut dress is my interpretation of wanting to be beautiful.
Actually seeing myself in male clothing at the alter is myself being equal in feelings toward my 'womanly side and male side'. Thus making an equality within myself/ Marriage itself is significant as it means im in hamrony with my feelings towards my ownself.

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

babe4life
11-13-2004, 04:49 PM
I almost never remember my dreams. Except for one that I loved. Kind of lucid too. Just remember walking around and wearing the most lovely flowing summery white dress. And completely female (GG).

Love,
Vicky

Amelie
11-13-2004, 06:23 PM
ieya,, This is very interesting, I have never tried to interpret my dreams.

I always thought this dream had a different meaning. I would walk home from the clubs at night. I just thought the dream meant I had been lucky so far in walking home but one night I won't be.

I like your explanation better, even though I don't have a male ego. Then again maybe in my sub-conscience I do have one.

Love Amelie

Jerry
11-14-2004, 03:20 PM
I dream about being dressed occasionally. Almost always the people around don't care or even notice. I'm usually stressed (excited) about it, but it's never a problem.

When I remember the dreams, they are always happy. No nightmares. Generally, I'll think about what I was wearing for a week or so, recalling how nice it felt.

I've often wondered if I have these dreams because a frequently, almost always, go to sleep thinking about it.

Thanks for the great question. It brings back nice memories. :D

Julie
11-14-2004, 03:28 PM
I haven't remembered a dream in years, too darn tired I suppose. When I was a kid I remember dreams where my head wasn't attached to my body. Maybe Ieya can give an answer on that one.

ieya
11-14-2004, 03:44 PM
the classic dream of head not with body situation.

To answers or responces account for this .

First is a deep 'changing decision' in your life either that you must take or someone very close usually parents if under 15.

Second is confusion over feelings which perpetuate in people and yourself at that moment in time.Basically confusion over how you feel about yourself and how others percieve you vice verser in some cases.

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ieya
11-14-2004, 03:49 PM
thing is amelie ALL mankind has a female and male ego inside themselves as this is what makes each and everyone of us.

Meaning Male ego is the strengh, muscle ,irrational decisions and usually the passionate side.

Female ego is classed as sensitive, wise, intelectural decisions, and sheer compassion.

Its just terms to describe each persona within all of us. made the course lot easier to understand as well.

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxx

ieya
11-14-2004, 03:54 PM
joanna dees dream

this a the feeling of insecurity about your womanly feelings. You WANT to be feminine but your insecurity about this has placed a guard to protect yourself against yourself discorvery and protection from anyone else finding your inabitions of feminity

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Julie
11-14-2004, 03:56 PM
the classic dream of head not with body situation.

To answers or responces account for this .

First is a deep 'changing decision' in your life either that you must take or someone very close usually parents if under 15.

Second is confusion over feelings which perpetuate in people and yourself at that moment in time.Basically confusion over how you feel about yourself and how others percieve you vice verser in some cases.

love ieya xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Ieya, I will have to think hard about the 2nd answer.

Amelie
11-14-2004, 03:58 PM
I understand now, thank you, ieya

But I thought Julie J's would be different. I thought her dream meant she kept losing things or misplacing things. Lol

Love Amelie

JennyCD
11-14-2004, 05:41 PM
Strangely enough, I have never dreamed about CDing, but since my early teens I have often dreamed of actually being a GG. Not a man in women's clothing, but an actualy woman. It's never the same dream, just random sorts of dreams in which I am female.

Vivian Best
11-14-2004, 06:00 PM
Hi Cami,

I have CD dreams all the time and the situations are always different. Generally I just love the dreams because I'm fully dressed and a woman! What more could you ask?

Vivian

Krissi
11-24-2004, 03:08 PM
I have all kinds of dreams about me being a girl. I always look the same, sometimes I'm an actual female, sometimes I'm a CD, but I always look the same and I wear the greatest things...lol

Krissi :)

DonnaT
11-24-2004, 03:14 PM
I don't recall any. My wife had one the other day though. She said she dreamt that I had gone to our daughter's apartment and when she opened the door I walked through in a skirt, and all my daughter's girl friends were there too.

Sweet Susan
11-24-2004, 03:18 PM
I had one just the other night, but I don't remember what happened, except that it didn't go well. I just remember waking up and realizing that I was glad it was a dream. I love to dream. I have to wonder about dreams and what they are all about. I have yet to hear a reasonable explanation.

ieya
11-24-2004, 04:03 PM
Dr.E edwin of keele university scotland 1985 wrote a paper about dreams and thier meanings.

Quote is not exact wording as ive lost the book the paper was in.

"Dreams fascinate those around us all. Some believe they are fantasies, some believe its our future and some believe its feelings and emotions coming out within us while we sleep.

After 20 years of research i have come to many conclusions on the way but i believe i have some where near the truth behind dreams.

Dreams is our self conscious beliefs,memories, and future references yet to be seen. Dreams are a mixture of all of some of these mixed in self awareness of ourselves which does not potray itself when we are awake. Whilst awake our self conscious (one third of our brain ) is inactive . when asleep most of our brain shuts down to 'rest' whilst the other third which is inactive takes over.

Inactive does not mean your brain is not working. Its a referance that thispart of the brain has less usage than the rest of the brain at any particular time.

Emotional we evolve into what we are today. This involves many situations from which we learn from and how we become who we are. From early age we learn differant emotions and feelings. These emotions are then placed within our brain as beliefs, memories, and usually controls how we react to certain things when they arise.

Interpretting these emotions during the awake period is what physchiatrists try to understand. Interpretting the sleep period is harder as many things happen that seem impossible whilst awake. EG. floating in the air.

Later within the book are the 100 classic dreams and how i interpretted them into more factual ways or more reasonable explantions to as what they are or mean."

Hope this helps you

DonnaT
11-24-2004, 04:07 PM
floating in the air.

I had that dream constantly as a kid. I was, while awake, always running and racing (fastest kid in town :D ). In my dream, while running around the block, I would suddenly find myself floating above the road.

ieya
11-24-2004, 04:16 PM
Child dreams usually around the ages of 4-9 sometimes 10. These periods where you fell your awake and having dreams is classic dreamwalking. The fact is your not actually awake its your brain growing within as you learn new experiences and wonders around you.

When your young your brain is not fully developed as it is in adult hood. Your brain has the essentials like breathing etc but like most things in life you must learn how to do things. Like reading, walking, eating and talking.

Floating in the air dreams has two meanings which one goes with you is not my place to say because i dont know you or what you exactly dreamt off.

First meaning:-
Floating is the 'high'. Something is going to happen thats going to make you excited or something has happened that made you excited.

second meaning:-
Floating is the 'escape artist'. You want to escape from your surroundings for awhile. Meaning you want to see a differant view of things besides your 'emotional' view (seepost i posted before for emotions meanings)

Sweet Susan
11-24-2004, 05:50 PM
Ieya,
What do you know about out of the body experiences and any connection they might have with dreams. I have read that while dreaming, we (our soul or spirit)are actually leaving our body and traveling. Any truth to that?

melody
11-25-2004, 04:28 AM
Just recently I've started dreaming about CDing. I think joining this forum is one step towards accepting this part of myself and my dreams are starting to show that I am starting to like this part of myself.

Amelie
11-25-2004, 01:33 PM
I dream of Amelie !

maude

Maude, you must have some horrible nightmares if I am there.

Ieya, I have another dream, maybe you can help me with:
I have this dream where I am around other people. They are not doing very much, but they seem to be staring at me. I know that I am dreaming, so I wake up. As I am awake in my room, the people in my dream are there as well. I can see the walls and shelves and stuff in my room but these people are there as well. I am awake when I see these people, the first time I have seen them, I ran like hell out of there. Now, I have gotten used to them. I will wake up and see these people and I go up to them, but they fade away when I get close to them. I am dressed in fem in these dreams.
Why don't these people stay in my dreams, how are they coming out into the open?
Amelie

ieya
11-25-2004, 06:32 PM
Out of body experiences whilst dreaming :- has two results which one refers to you in particular is up to you.

first:- reaching out of yourself to go beyond your own quality or standards which you class as 'normal'. to better yourself.

second :- Is the feeling of self doubt about your own abilities and you want to reach out for someone to listen or help you in some way.

ther is said a third reason but i tend to ignore that as it goes into religion.

Amelies:- woo thats big dream. one which is going to be hard to explain.
but there is two solutions or posibilities for these dreams which you can interpret as you feel fits yourself better
First explanation :- is your past selves reaching out and comforting you in your present self. It is often believed that we all lived a past life as someone else or something else and that we rotate through differant emotions stated in posts back by myself to 'learn' each emotions till we learn a percific one in each to progress to the higher plain which is the aim of all our souls to goto. As you may have gathered this one is a religious point of view.

Second:_ this one is going to be hard as it may hurt. The people you see in your dreams are past people who you have known in someway who have died . They are there spiritually supporting you as you show yourself as you really feel.

thats a rough guide but i shall do more research into this dream its a fasinating.

Amelie
11-25-2004, 06:52 PM
Thanks Ieya, you have been a great help. You might be right about the dead people, i sort of recognize one of the people. you seem to know a lot about this stuff. You are very interesting. Are you into this psycic type of things? Like things about dreams and the afterlife?
I have a very bizzare dream world, i don't go 2-days without a nightmare or a strange dream. If you don't mind, i would like to ask you more about my dreams in the future. you seem to have a good understanding of my dreams. Most people just laugh at me when I tell them my dreams.

Thanks so much
Love Amelie