PDA

View Full Version : confused

spoorthy
05-09-2006, 04:53 AM
Girls i am totally confused.i am 27 yrs old and live the life as a normal guy but at ocassion i feel that i feel that i am a women trapped inside a mans body.i really feel sad about this cause i am very active guy and dont have any idea about what all this means.these thoughts arise when i am single or when i am talking to some gg friends of mine and i feel that i am one of them.i dont know why this is happening.i am a bit into crossdressing but i cant really dress as i dont have any sisters and i live away from mom.some times i feel that i am a genuine guy and shud not do all this kind of stuff and some times i feel i am a genuine gal and i feel as if there is another man who is observing me.so gals plssssssssss help me i dont know what to do????+?

Delila
05-09-2006, 04:56 AM
first thing you should do is accept that this is a normal part of yourself and enjoy the experience. the next thing you should do is buy some clothes so that you have the oppertunity to enjoy it.

Kate Simmons
05-09-2006, 05:12 AM
I agree with megan. You have to learn about yourself first and test the waters a little. Your feelings will tell you if it's right. Kay

Annesah
05-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Try to accept your feelings as a rare gift few are allowed to enjoy. Feel free to switch roles as your feelings indicate. Be guyish with the male friends, girlish with your GG pals. There is no contradiction. Enjoy both worlds. Best wishes! Annesah

lynda jane hamilton
05-09-2006, 10:14 AM
Just be you! Once you have accepted your feminine side and begin to dress you will find a whole new world open to you. I dress in the closet and have done so for years. I am me with my normal friends male and female and that includes my dear wife and family and then I can be Lynda sometimes and share her with my special friends on this site who have been an amazing source of support and make me feel good about my girlie self. you will find your own limits. Best of luck wherever this takes you. Remember wear the highest heels and:love: hold your head high!!
Love

Lyndaxx

:love:

DonnaT
05-09-2006, 10:49 AM
i am a bit into crossdressing but i cant really dress as i dont have any sisters and i live away from mom.

What does that have to do with your ability to crossdress? You shouldn't be thinking of wearing someone else's clothes.

Here's the deal. You've got the urges that you can't explain. Join the club. Instead of trying to explain them, try to accept them. We are born with these urges and they may not surface for a few years or even in decades. That is what we refer to as being gender varied.

For some, fighting the urge to crossdress makes the urge even stronger.

When was the first time you ever crossdressed? When was the last time?

If it were me having the urges you've mentioned, I'd go out and purchase a jean skirt and a cami top, then go home and put them on and relax.

EricaCD
05-09-2006, 11:17 AM
It's normal. Go shopping (you can get just about whatever fem clothes you want online, anonymously and easily). Have fun! Explore your fem side. And then tell us how it's going :)

Erica

Maria Louise
05-09-2006, 11:22 AM
The one thing that I've learn't in this life is give anything at least once.
If you like it, do it again. If not, then you know it's not for you.

Hope things go well!

Butterfly Bill
05-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Now you know you are a man who wants to be allowed things that women do. You want to be freer. That does not necessarily mean you want to be a woman. Would you be content to remain in the body of a man if you were allowed to do all the things a woman can? (Obviously excepting such things as giving birth to a baby.) Or do you really want the body of a woman?

annekathleen
05-09-2006, 08:07 PM
the woman trapped inside of me is a pig.
I would love to be fully dressed and get ****ty with a guy.

spoorthy
05-10-2006, 12:33 AM
guys thanks for all ur suggestins i will surely try to put them to good effect

LucyTwitch
05-10-2006, 12:43 AM
Hi

Take it a step at a time. As to buing clothes make sure you get the right sise to fit you.

ie I am a sise 10-12 (uk sise) in skirts but have to wear sise 16 ( uk sise) in blouses.