PDA

View Full Version : Working girls

Kate Simmons
05-09-2006, 06:19 AM
It's obvious that we all do a lot of planning to enjoy being who we are. We all have to work however (most as our guy selves). I work from 10 AM to 6:30 PM every day 5 days a week. This gives me opportunities early mornings, most of the evening and weekends to be Ericka. I was wondering how other girls fare in that department. Ericka Kay

Nikki Dee
05-09-2006, 08:43 AM
I work only mornings so I have the rest of the day and night to be who I prefer to be...add to that, weekends and a supportive wife...makes me a very lucky girl.
Love Nikki. x

lela
05-09-2006, 09:10 AM
I work from home, and I'm single, so I can dress all day. Some days I'll just put some makeup on and stay in my baby dolls. I'm very lucky.

sharifemme
05-09-2006, 09:23 AM
I work from 7:30AM to 4:00 PM. I dress in women's jeans, blouse, underwear, shoes, makeup, etc. to go to work and change there as I am the first one there (I go in very early). I don't dress too often in the evening in the summer as I have to be careful of being seen by the neighbors and can't spend much time outside en femme. Winter is another story though as it is usually dark soon after I get home.

Sharifemme

Billijo49504
05-09-2006, 09:24 AM
I work from 3 to 11 pm, so some nights, when I get home, I get dressed and am in BJ mode till the next afternoon. But I hate it when the wig comes off while I'm sleeping. When you roll over, you end up with a mouth full of hair. And as Nikki said, a supportive wife is fantastic....BJ

EricaCD
05-09-2006, 11:25 AM
I work a very heavy schedule (60 hour workweeks matter of course, and many weeks much worse). Plus I have a family to tend to. Capping it all off, I don't like to rush when dressing. So I tend to limit my dressing to trips, or I'll take a day and work from home or a hotel.

Erica

Shelly Preston
05-09-2006, 11:38 AM
I dress when the opportunity arises not an easy thing to plan

But as they say about good comedy

Timing is Everything

Caitlintgsd
05-09-2006, 11:41 AM
I'm not chained to a time clock and work out of my home. Some days I don't go anywhere until noon. Somedays I don't go anywhere, just work at home and follow up with customers. So I do get quite a bit of time to do as I please.

ErikaLeigh
05-09-2006, 11:55 AM
I own my own retail business, and dont have the opportunity to dress much. I like to spend time in femme mode, so I try to only dress when I can enjoy it. My wife doesnt know, so that makes it harder. I am usually more in femme mode in the winter time, its too hot to wear pants here in the summer, so I have to let the hairy side of me out for a few months :D

Karren H
05-09-2006, 11:55 AM
Two words, Ericka.....BUSINESS TRIPS!! Nothing better than crossdressing on an expense account!! Hehehe.

And after a hard day in the coal mines nothing better than to dress up and go shopping.

Love Karren

AZGia
05-09-2006, 12:08 PM
I am a firefighter I only work ten days a month for 24 hours each one so I get to dress when I am off which is a lot. Also my gf sells Mary Kay and she uses me to try new stuff out.

JoAnnDallas
05-09-2006, 12:45 PM
boy, I was all set for some interesting reading about "Working Girls". Darn it.
:lol:

Sharon86
05-09-2006, 02:40 PM
I work shifts, 6-2 & 2-10, plus odd weekends,plus son & girlfriend, so planning is not something i rely on, as & when is more my style sadly. that is until Friday last week. and it's been fun fun fun every day.:D

Phyliss
05-09-2006, 02:50 PM
Most weekday mornings I have the chance to slip on a pair of heels at least, but on weekends I can get in about two hours of ME time early in the morning, while the rest of the house is still sleeping.

Janelle Young
05-09-2006, 03:37 PM
I am blessed, or cursed depending on how you look at it. I live alone and no SO so I can dress all the time when I am home. I get up at 6 in the morning and most days I can be back home by 2 in the afternoon. So I can be dressed from say 3PM to 6AM, so that could be about 15 hours a day.

FionaAlexis
05-09-2006, 04:01 PM
I'm self employed and work from home office :) - Fiona xx

Xandra
05-09-2006, 05:18 PM
I live alone so have the benefit of dressing when I want; however, I am usually at work from 7:30 a.m through 5ish Monday through Friday and often have evening activities during the week. Quality time for Alex, therefore, tends to be weekend evenings:happy:

It's also more fun when I can stay up late and indulge myself!

Alex

btmgrl6
05-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Me too joann....:lol2: Glad I looked b-4 i leaped.

i am self employed also. My hours are pretty much my own. I dress pretty much 24/7 anyway.

Steph

ShortSkirt
05-09-2006, 05:46 PM
I live alone as well, and work at home, usually anyway.

suzanne claire
05-09-2006, 05:50 PM
I work very long hours and often am in the office on Saturday. Since I am still very much an underground crossdresser and have a great wife who does not know about my other passion I really confine my dressing to business trips.:hugs:

Christina Nicole
05-09-2006, 06:14 PM
I have my own business. I can manage my schedule to dress when I want. If I want to dress out of town, I mix some business in with that trip -- tax deductable! Now if I could only get Uncle Sammy to buy me that diamond necklace and earring set I saw at the jewelers last week.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Kate Simmons
05-09-2006, 06:59 PM
Two words, Ericka.....BUSINESS TRIPS!! Nothing better than crossdressing on an expense account!! Hehehe.

And after a hard day in the coal mines nothing better than to dress up and go shopping.

Love Karren
Okay Karren, Rub it in (the coal dust I mean). Say, did you ever think of having your secretary put your "Karren time" on your itinerary? Then you could...uh, never mind, I promised to "behave", right? Anyway, I wanted to say that you are the ultimate "planner" for girl time and an inspiration to all of us. Love Ericka Kay

Kate Simmons
05-09-2006, 07:01 PM
boy, I was all set for some interesting reading about "Working Girls". Darn it.
:lol:
Hi Joann, Well why don't you post that one? Could be interesting. Kay

Francine
05-09-2006, 09:32 PM
I guess I'm one of the work-a-holics, not that I want to be.
I get up at 5:00 am, drive an hour to get to work, work 10-11 hours, and drive an hour back. By the end of the day, the day is shot, and so am I. I shower, shave my legs, and call it day to do it again the next day.

I wish I could do it as a woman. I know I'd be happier.

Francine