PDA

View Full Version : first time out

rpservices1
05-09-2006, 11:04 AM
what does one do I want to go out but there is no why that I can pass as a women. I am 59 years old look like your tipical grandpa

kathy gg
05-09-2006, 01:44 PM
Look for a crossdressing social group that has get togethers. Another option is to see if there are any "fetish night" clubs near by. Another option is to save for a crossdressing convention and then go there. In places where you are like everyone else, people in the group wont' care too much if you pass or not.

jjjjohanne
05-09-2006, 06:38 PM
You could always just dress however you want and have your man head on top of it all!

Kate Simmons
05-09-2006, 08:33 PM
what does one do I want to go out but there is no why that I can pass as a women. I am 59 years old look like your tipical grandpa
I'm 59 years old too but don't look like a Grandpa (as Ericka at least), maybe a Grandma. Kathy had a good idea. I started out with Renaissance(TG ORG). My confidence was built up and I went from there. I eventually broke away from the group and went out on my own. It's a nice way to start anyway and you can meet a lot of new friends with similar interests. Ericka

Jillian310
05-12-2006, 05:57 AM
Take a good look at the 60ish GGs. If you can get yourself anywhere their appearance you will have won the battle. Look at my avatar. I was 67 when that pic was taken. (Now almost 69.) Am I a raving beauty? No way, but I do have a striking resemblance to my older sister. And I go out dressed at least once a week. I leave the house dressed and return the same way. I have nosy neighbors and drive a distinctive car - Jag S-type - but if one acts normal there is little to draw attention your way. To me the most important thing is how I feel about myself and therefore project a confidence that doesn't draw any notice. Just another mature girl on her way out and about!