PDA

View Full Version : Ladies...what do You like to see us dressed in?

ashlee chiffon
05-09-2006, 02:58 PM
i was wondering how Women look at cd's and/or their So's when dressed or partially dressed and what they like, enjoy, favor, find sexy, find the Most attractive, find the Least attractive,etc.? I'm just trying to get a perspective of how i might be viewed by GG's when dressed. i'm sure most don't like us "****ty" or revealing *i'm guessing,here* ...but do You like skirts, dresses, pants, lingerie, makeup, wigs *i know some SO's resent the wig part*, or various Degrees of dress *partial fem, partial drab*?
Thanks for any input and sorry if this thread has been discussed before..

Anita Mae GG
05-09-2006, 03:30 PM
I HATE the ****ty look and the dressing that is not age appropriate. I have said that many times. I think it gives society a bad view of Cd's, ts etc....plays right into societies views of it all.

Dress your age is the best and only advice I can give. Doesn't matter if is a dress/skirt or pants outfit. If is is age appropriate it is tasteful......

Sandra
05-10-2006, 04:36 AM
Like Tammy I hate the ****ty/tarty look. I think you need to dress in what you feel comfy in, I like to see Nigella in a dress or skirt but she looks equally as good in a pair of trousers and a nice top. As for the wig, she is lucky, her hair is at a length where she doesn't need a wig, I also like to see her with a bit of makeup on but not too over the top. IMO most CD/TVs try to hard and go over the top when dressed, if they kept it simple and straight forward then I think a lot of GGs would view them differently.

~Kitty GG~
05-10-2006, 05:14 AM
I'm a casual girl.. and so I like for my beloved to be casual with me.

But I know that she enjoys dressing up. I truly haven't seen an outfit on her that I didn't like.

She has her own gorgeous long hair so has never had a wig. I'm wondering why other SO's would resent wigs tho...

I prefer the little or no make-up look. I guess I wouldn't want her to look like a drag queen. Just a real girl.

Really there are only two people's opinions that count tho, yours and your SO's. You should try to please yourself while taking her preferences into consideration. Make it fun.

Love & Hugs
~Kitty~

Bev06 GG
05-10-2006, 07:48 AM
Really there are only two people's opinions that count tho, yours and your SO's. You should try to please yourself while taking her preferences into consideration. Make it fun.

Love & Hugs
~Kitty~
So true Kitty. Personally I like three looks for my CD. I love it when he wears a short black mini skirt, fishnets, court shoes, and blouse, but thats just for me around the house. When he goes out I like abit more classy, like a longer length dress and smart jacket. In the bedroom I adore ****ty. Well you did ask so Im being honest.
I would hate him to go out tarty or showing too much leg because Im a total control freak and he's got better legs than me. I dont want some other CD clocking him and eyeing him up. For those who dont know me this is all very true but also all very tongue in cheek too. Im not really a serious old bat, but he has been chatted up before now by other CDs and Im definitely the jealous type (and thats not tongue in cheek). tee hee.
take care
BEVxxxx

Di
05-10-2006, 08:19 AM
I love when Sher has the ****ty look( as you called it ) at home...or at a club...She has killer legs....and the look is very hott. But for out and about she dresses in stylish clothes to fit what we are doing...and no one gives a second glance, it`s just two girls out and about. One of the things I like the most about Sher is she ...just like me or most gg,s has many looks or styles...be it classy,,,glam...tarty...casual....the girl next door and i,`m always saying.oh now thats my fav....good thing I can change my mind...because she always tops it with something i,m even more crazy about.

KrazyKat
05-10-2006, 11:30 AM
ashlycal, the one constant thing I like to see on my SO is the big soft grin and the twinkle in her eyes. That doesn't come through en drab. The rest is window dressing, but like the casual look best. Jean skirts, tennies, soft shirts, etc.,

KarzyKat

mellisa's wife
05-10-2006, 11:41 AM
I prefer seeing my hubby in anything that makes him happy. We are in sync with the styles of clothing we both choose. Never thought of it before, but it's too bad we can't share all of the clothes... just some.

I love when he wear what makes him relax and puts that little spark in his eyes. Or, being the "lady" that I am... I like when he wears.... ummm... nothing>:lovestruck:

dancinginthedark
05-10-2006, 01:25 PM
If you have the right attitude anything you wear works. That attitude that says I am a woman. I feel good and I love it says it all.

On my DH? I love a sassy and sweet look. Think flirty mini topped with a sexy silk cami covered with an open button down blouse or sweater with stockings and heels. In the bedroom or in the mood to get me there, then let’s see some skin and some sexy clothes or intimate wear. And some stockings and heels please.

Right now I am not ready for a wig so just brush and fluff out the hair. Really depends on my mood on what I want to see and what I would enjoy. ~ Sometimes, I would enjoy it if he would wear the silk men’s lounge pants and matching robe I bought without my having to ask or plead to see him in them.

kathy gg
05-10-2006, 01:50 PM
There are a few different looks I like to see on Amanda.

When we are out for a nice dinner, classy and elegant, but just a touch MILF! :eek: Maybe nice a modest but dressy skirt and top combo w/sassy heels. Make up a bit on the dramatic side, but not too showy.

For more casual daytime outings to a mall or cool urban area, jeans and a casual top with comfy flats for lots of walking! Light makeup with essentials like mascara and matte lipstick.

But after 8pm when our little precious has gone to bed for the night....well anything goes! :evil:

For fetish/goth nights long beautiful gothic dresses and pvc and platform boots and captivating make up as well.

It is all about dressing for the occasion!

ashlee chiffon
05-11-2006, 02:51 PM
i like the around house look, but with black stockings, rather then fishnets...

now...how do You like the ****tY look to LooK?

FrankieJ GG
05-11-2006, 03:10 PM
So far for me, I really like it when I see my partner in something sexy but not too ****ty, a skirt thats just long enough to cover the garters holding up stockings a nice tight sweater and some sexy high heeled shoes. The skirt barely covering the stockings makes it even sexier because you know theres something ****ty underneath. But not showing :-)

tellmemore
05-11-2006, 03:34 PM
I don't mind him dressing sexy or even ****ty, if he wants. I love it when he can really be himself without worry. I love all of him. Sometimes though i think he forgets about me and can be very selfish. This is where i have doubts about his true feelings towards me. I'm accepting of him, and go out of my way to help him feel comfortable with all. When i'm uncomfortable and maybe feeling needy, he shuts down and pushes me away.
This sucks because we can have so much fun together.