PDA

View Full Version : Getting on board.

ZoeGurl
05-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Hi Girls,

I'm new here. Literally. I've only recently discovered my fascination with crossdressing and am working to make it part of my life. Currently this is difficult as my living situation precludes me from doing anything drastic. By drastic meaning going all out from head to toe. I am back with my parents after a messy divorce and am trying to get my life back together. My Sister was also divorced recently and lived with us for some time with her daughter. So my parents (God Bless Them!) have dealt with alot of devestating issues (All within less than a month from eachother.) thanks to their kids. So, do I drop this bomb on them too so soon? I don't think it would be wise. Or considerate. They need time to regroup from the drama that has already ensued. I feel I need to be on my own again before I can come out to them. I have strong faith that they will be supportive but on that off chance it gets ugly me being in the house will not be a good thing. I don't think I'm really asking for anything here but it felt good to sound off about it with people who can understand. Thanks for being here.

On a lighter note. I got my first outfit today! Can't wait to really try it on.

Thanks for listening,
Zoe

Marla S
05-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi Zoe. Welcome to the family.

I agree, it's is probably a good idea not to come out to your family now.

ZoeGurl
05-09-2006, 04:21 PM
Hi Zoe. Welcome to the family.

I agree, it's is probably a good idea not to come out to your family now.

Yes, I think they've had their fill of drama for now. I'm going to let them have a break. I only have a few things to hide so I'm not too worried about unexpected suprises.

Julie York
05-09-2006, 05:08 PM
Parents living alone AT LAST...got rid of the kids, thank god.

Oh no one comes back drama drama. Well we will do our bit, be supportive etc etc.

Oh no another comes back and ruins our life....cos they messed up. This is getting tedious.

Hmm thinks........

Oh I know...I'll tell my parents I am CD.

Jerry
05-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Sorry about your difficulties but it sounds like you have your priorities in the right place. Good for you. Now, tell me about the outfit!
Hugs, Jerry

ZoeGurl
05-09-2006, 06:28 PM
Parents living alone AT LAST...got rid of the kids, thank god.

Oh no one comes back drama drama. Well we will do our bit, be supportive etc etc.

Oh no another comes back and ruins our life....cos they messed up. This is getting tedious.

Hmm thinks........

Oh I know...I'll tell my parents I am CD.

Yes, they are thanking god they stopped at two kids. :D :D :D

I think you caught my train of thought Julie. He He!

lilly_nj
05-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Dress when & where you can. What's important if feeling good about yourself. Your clothes are only a package. Where in NJ do you live. I live in CNJ too.

Lilly

ZoeGurl
05-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Dress when & where you can. What's important if feeling good about yourself. Your clothes are only a package. Where in NJ do you live. I live in CNJ too.

Lilly

Mercer County which is practically dead center of the state.
Zoe

Butterfly Bill
05-09-2006, 07:06 PM
It looks like you have been able to define and then rationally analyze your problems quite well, so you won't really be needing that much help from the rest of us.

ZoeGurl
05-09-2006, 07:08 PM
It looks like you have been able to define and then rationally analyze your problems quite well, so you won't really be needing that much help from the rest of us.

No but it's nice to know I'm on the right track with all the positive reenforcement. Thanks girls!
Zoe

Kate Simmons
05-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Hi Zoe, My entire family knows about me but out of respect for them, I never dress overtly with them around. As much as I love being Ericka, I feel I need to be considerate of their feelings. I think you are doing the right thing by not telling your family at this time, but you will know when the time is appropriate. My very best wishes to you. Ericka