PDA

View Full Version : a whole week....

Sharon86
05-09-2006, 03:38 PM
yes, a whole week of being sharon, son away on holiday, and i've got the week off too, perfect timing for once:thumbsup: and a very excepting wife aswell:hugs: Sat & Sun just dressed fully but no make-up, i tried doing my own on Monday and if it hadn't been for my wife i wouldn't have got past the co-co the clown look, have been practising since & slowly getting the hang of it, my wife decided this morning that she would do a tiny amount of eyebrow plucking on me, HOLY C@@P, HAVING MY CHEST WAXED NEVER HURT THIS MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! any hoo, the pain has now subsided,(how have GG's put up with this suffering?) and i can relax again, (although i do quiver when i see my wife with tweezers in her hand). Only 2 more days and lots more clothes to try on and the enjoyment finishes sadly, we have taken lots of pics ,but can't share, as its a compromise between sharon & gg, no biggy really being as i can dress in front of my wife 24/7 if the opportunity ever arose, as i'm doing this week. Time to go now ,pics to take,just wanted to share.LOL Sharon.:happy:

Jerry
05-09-2006, 05:36 PM
After many, many, many years I had a similar experience a month ago. Sadly, I was by myself. But it was fun. I've made a picture book I titled "Jerry Presents, Wifes Wardrobe". I keep it with me to remember the wonderful memories.

Best to you. Treasure your time.

Jerry

Christina Nicole
05-09-2006, 05:41 PM
It must be nice th have an accepting wife. Maybe she was getting some revenge, however, with those tweezers. :straightface:

I spent a week enfemme once. My face was pretty raw from the shaving near the end. There must be a better way.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Laurie Ann
05-09-2006, 07:29 PM
Sharon, I am so happy for you. I'll bet its very thrilling for the both of you.

Kate Simmons
05-09-2006, 08:23 PM
You know what they say Sharon:"No pain, no gain!" This is of particular significance to girls like us who want to be ....er girls. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and it's nice to have a supportive wife as well. Love, Ericka Kay