PDA

View Full Version : would like to take my CD out shopping

lostmyhubby GG
05-09-2006, 07:10 PM
Hello to all my new GG friends
i would so love to take my husband fully dressed out for a girls weekend out...however we live in Maine so far from anything does anyone out there know of a nice place for hotel and shopping for a weekend that would be accepting?

Anita Mae GG
05-09-2006, 07:38 PM
sorry can't help ya up there. I have trouble and I am not too far from Boston.....I ended up in RI at a bar with hubby....

Welcome to the forum.....:hugs:

kathy gg
05-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Take a West Jet flight to Toronto! Gee I should be on the tourism board!

Seriously, Toronto, Ontario is very trans friendly. We have a lively gay village with lots of cool places to shop, eat, and dance and make friends.

Save up, drive or fly over and come visit this amazing city. Not to mention a bit of more bang for your US buck.

Gay Pride is the last weekend in June http://www.pridetoronto.com/
and it is alot of fun. That is the one week where the whole city does not care if you "pass" or not. There is alot a tg social group {we belong} that has dinners on the last sat of every month www.xpressions.org out of town visitors completely welcome!

Okay.....sorry I don't know much about Maine....but if you post this question in the mtf area, you might get more help. I know we have some Maine cd's on here...

best of luck and think about Toronto!

lostmyhubby GG
05-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Thanks Kathy!!! sounds like a blast will have to tell hubby to read your response and see if i can convince him to go.....
I will do some more research on it....

dancinginthedark
05-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Hello to all my new GG friends
i would so love to take my husband fully dressed out for a girls weekend out...however we live in Maine so far from anything does anyone out there know of a nice place for hotel and shopping for a weekend that would be accepting?
Welcome. Good ideas so far. My only bit of advise is make sure your hubby is ready to be out and about first. I assume you have talked with him first and he is okay with going out en femme [?], but wanted to point out the obvious to make sure that is what he wants too. I know I have missed what should have been obvious myself a few times. Like don't assume...ask.