PDA

View Full Version : Any "partial" dressers?

kaycd47
05-09-2006, 07:23 PM
OK, my intro and replies got me thinking about something that has been on my mind for years.
I'm 47 and have dressed for as long as I can remember. It started with my sisters panties and now I buy my own!
To look at me on the outside I look like a biker. (Yes I love my Harley) I have very long, curly in the back, blond hair which I have trimmed by my hair girl. I have a moustash and goatee.
But here is the twist and I really do not think about it much since it has gone on for years.
I keep my body shaved and weigh the same as when I was 25. I think nothing of wearing at least panties everyday and some days more like a cami or bra or garter belt and stockings or panty hose. Many days I put on a little base and a touch of blush but I still dress in mens street clothes. Weekends will often find me in a skirt to clean my place and take care of chores around the house or in a pair of womans jeans and a top to go shopping. I will often wear some silicon breast extenders under my bra.
........None of your business about what I wear to bed....! ;)

My point (I think) is how I feel and what makes me comfortable and in touch with a part of me that I know is very feminine. You know, I could care less about what other people think.......This, this part of me is just, well, me. It has been forever.

Something else I have found is that although women see me and see a guy, the more "fem under" I am the more they love it, or like me. (If they only knew.)..........I think I could convince my hair dresser to leave her husband....NO, I would never even attempt it!

Does anyone else relate to this?

Sharon
05-09-2006, 07:41 PM
That's the whole thing about coming to terms with yourself -- find your comfort level and be who you want to be.

We have many members here who are similar to you. Not everyone goes all out and attempts to totally emulate women. Some of us do, of course, but there are those who do dress to a much lesser degree than you do.

Be who you are and I hope you come to feel that you are amongst peers here.

jo_ann
05-09-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm a sad case.. I'm REALLY a partial dresser. not cuz I'm hiding it, I can pretty much do it whenever I want (in fact my wife is out of town this week).. I just, don't feel the urge as much as I used to (I'm talking about maybe once every couple months). I find that my life is usually filled with so many other things keeping busy, I just don't think about it much. Plus I sometimes have more fun roleplaying in chatrooms than actually dressing.

Phyliss
05-10-2006, 02:33 AM
I so envy those who can FULLY dress all day everyday. That being said, I guess I have to think of the reality of my life and put myself down as a Partial Dresser.
Being in the home repair business, it might not be a good idea to show up in a mini and four inch heels. (Although I'd love it) If my customers had X-Ray vision they'd see my panties, bra, and stockings. These I wear everyday. After almost three years of doing this I have yet to have any comment. Only one comment was ever made about my leg wear, and that was to ask me if I had circulation problems, to which I answered "Yes" and that was the end of it.
Lately I've taken to wearing clear nail polish and the only comment was from my wife, but when I mentioned that it helps with the splitting, she accepted that reason.
So,....all in all I'm a partial dresser and have learned to accept this much, but I do so want to go further. However I have to be careful about upsetting "the apple cart" at home.

Win Der Mere
05-10-2006, 02:44 AM
Hi Girls,
I fully endorse this theme. When buying a product, the packaging is hopefully not why you buy it ! See my "pregnancy" thread for further developments (in a manner of speaking ! ) along this idea. You are what you think, and it seems to be discernible by others. I'm really putting femininty into everything I do, even when in drab, and life has improved enormously.
Love
Dalesman

Helen MC
05-10-2006, 02:59 AM
Yes. I have never gone out dressed en-femme and really would not wish to as I would not "pass". I only wear skirts etc at home alone in privacy. However, since I was 12 I have worn panties under my male outer clothing, firstly my older sister's knickers and when I grew older my mother's as well then those I purchased of my own and have not worn nor even owned male underwear for decades. So I am primarily what is called an "underdresser" wearing women's panties 24/7 and thus fall into your category.

mellisa
05-10-2006, 03:05 AM
Hi Kay, I have never worn a wig or makeup( well toe polish ), but have more clothes then my wife. Lots of suits and dresses, jewelry, and panties. Never feel like your alone.

RachelDenise
05-10-2006, 04:51 AM
I think that Kay has found the key to this life. Be comfortable with what and who you are and don't let others tell you differently! Congratulations on sharing the secret! Now if we all could just get to the same spot in our lives.........

Joy Carter
05-10-2006, 05:00 AM
Duality is such a beautiful thing welcome to the forum. PS: potato-potato-patato (sound of stock Harley at idle) can you relate to that one +? LOL

Karren H
05-10-2006, 06:31 AM
Yes!! I can relate to your experience. And I was a partial dresser for most of my life, now 54. But something clicked 3 years ago and it took me to a new level I guess. Hair. Makeup. The works. So you've got a few years but watch out for the "click". Its a doozie (aka. Wonderful). Hehehe

Love Karren

Eugenie
05-10-2006, 06:38 AM
I don't like partial x-dressing.

In general, I prefer to stay with my male clothes rather than just wearing a few women clothes elements. I have to be completely "femme" (well as much as my overall body features allow...) to feel good about my feminine side.

However there are a few circumstances when wearing just women underwear and nothing else can satisfy me. These are private erotic fantazy experiences which I won't expand upon...

The rest of the time its all or nothing...

Love.

Eugenie

ReginaK
05-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Partial is what I do when I don't have the time to go all out. And partial is usually every day. I always keep my nails painted and body shaved. If I have more time i'll throw on some nice underwear. If I have a little more time, i'll throw on some makeup.

I shouldn't even really consider it partial crossdressing anymore, because it's a part of my every day life.

kaycd47
05-10-2006, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the replies girls. Part of me really wonders how many men do this to some level, at some point.

I have had very few people in my life (1) who have known about me and who I really am and she knew when she married me. I wonder once in a while about something happening to me and having someone find the drawers full of lingerie and bathroom with the drawer full of makeup and other stuff! HA! Oh well, It's the risk I take.

Hope you all had a great day!

Kay

Tina Dixon
05-10-2006, 06:36 PM
I feel partial right now, with my wig bra and forms on, a sun dress with no make up or pantyhoss on.

AZGia
05-11-2006, 02:02 PM
I am also a harley rider and drag racer I dress partialy all the time and wear a mustache alot. I do what makes me comfortable.

Siobhan Marie
05-11-2006, 04:16 PM
I'm a partial dresser. I don't hide it. Its just where I'm at, at the moment and I'm comfortable with that.

:hugs: Anna x

Snookums
05-11-2006, 05:48 PM
I could be considered a partial dresser,I prefer womens jeans,shoes,and panties,with tee shirts.I've been doing it so long to me dressing like this is normal,yeah I get stared at,sometimes questioned,and have been assaulted.
we are just who we are,it means nothing.

JoannaDees
05-12-2006, 06:34 PM
OK, my intro and replies got me thinking about something that has been on my mind for years.
I'm 47 and have dressed for as long as I can remember. It started with my sisters panties and now I buy my own!
To look at me on the outside I look like a biker. (Yes I love my Harley) I have very long, curly in the back, blond hair which I have trimmed by my hair girl. I have a moustash and goatee.
But here is the twist and I really do not think about it much since it has gone on for years.
I keep my body shaved and weigh the same as when I was 25. I think nothing of wearing at least panties everyday and some days more like a cami or bra or garter belt and stockings or panty hose. Many days I put on a little base and a touch of blush but I still dress in mens street clothes. Weekends will often find me in a skirt to clean my place and take care of chores around the house or in a pair of womans jeans and a top to go shopping. I will often wear some silicon breast extenders under my bra.
........None of your business about what I wear to bed....! ;)

My point (I think) is how I feel and what makes me comfortable and in touch with a part of me that I know is very feminine. You know, I could care less about what other people think.......This, this part of me is just, well, me. It has been forever.

Something else I have found is that although women see me and see a guy, the more "fem under" I am the more they love it, or like me. (If they only knew.)..........I think I could convince my hair dresser to leave her husband....NO, I would never even attempt it!

Try not hiding it all under your duds. See what happens.

JoanDDD
05-13-2006, 08:12 AM
I love dressing up all the way when I have time. But, I love to wear only heels and nothing else, which looks great to me in a mirror.:o

Lynette
05-13-2006, 09:12 AM
hi Kay
I'm the same way only I ride dirt bikes. love wearing a girdle panties and stockings under my male closes. :D Lynette 54cd

Scotty
05-13-2006, 09:15 AM

Absolutely.....

I'm the same way, except today I'm going to wear a women's pair of Levi 550's out plus the usual pink panties, short socks, upper ear ring.

It's just as someone said, coming to grips with everything and being comfortable with yourself. It's taken me 6 or 7 years to get here.

Here's a cool thing, I was in a shop yesterday - to stay un-named, but there is a guy there that wears a dress.

Not a womans dress mind you, a MALE dress. It's not quite a kilt but he has the look of that era of long long ago.....beard, etc....I've seen him wear flannel skirts as well. He doesn't shave or isn't feminine but it's NEAT to see him do this and I've never seen anyone look twice - he's accepted because he chooses to do it. I like it.

annekathleen
05-13-2006, 09:22 AM
Arent we all "partial dressers" some of the time. Like right now I'm wearing panties and a camisole under my "man" clothing, Yet, other times, I get to enjoy being "fully dressed" Doesnt it depend upon the mood and the oportunity?

Jemanda
05-13-2006, 10:07 AM
I don't believe it..... somebody has hit a nail on the head. PD! Kay, thanks for putting into words what I never even conciously thought about, its OK to just do the dressing without the obviousness of it, but that's what I have been up to for ages anyway, at least now I have a label for it. PD's R US.

crotchhiboots
05-13-2006, 12:34 PM
I wear nail polish on my toes and fingers all the time, some times I will wear my heels and earrings out and I don't get many looks but This is what I'm comfortable with. Being comfortable is what I like.
Crotchhiboots

Julie Avery
05-13-2006, 01:57 PM
When I'm in public, I like to wear women's clothes that can pass as something a man might wear. I like to get as close to the edge as possible, and don't mind being recognized for what I am, but I like to leave people an "escape hatch". I guess I feel that this way, I'm not forcing my crossdressing on anyone, yet I'm being true to the way I feel I really am. Shorts and shaved legs, tops with 3/4 length sleeves, long hair with a wave in it that no man would ever want, nails polished pale pink, women's sneakers, women's trousers, those are all part of my public repertoire.

In private I like to go all the way en femme.

az_azeel
05-13-2006, 07:27 PM
hi kay
yes i can relate to you.... i find dresing a stress relief but i dont shave any body hair and have a goatee beard myself..
tale care

kaycd47
05-13-2006, 08:28 PM
Tis a bit crazy isn't it? So today I am invited by a couple to ride South of town for couple of fun Harley based party's/picnics and I went......... But all I can think about is a girl I met at this site......... Rolling at 80 mph on my bike and all I want to do, really, is to meet and have a relationship with this very special, trust me, very special person who happens to be a CD like I am........... That is a gift, a gift from heaven it's self!

Kisses to all of you,

Kay

cdmarie
05-14-2006, 02:33 AM
hello i like to dress when ever i can i wear panties and bras and diffrent womens clothes under my male clothes all the time. When ever possible i get all dressed up in heels and dresses and a wig never really did make up yet. glad to know that there are more people like me out there.