PDA

View Full Version : Do you take advantage of an accepting SO?

btmgrl6
05-09-2006, 09:50 PM
There are some pretty lucky girls in here that have accepting So's. Do you ever find that you take advantage of her good nature and maybe go a little to far?
Has it ever come back and bit ya on the fanny?
I am sure some accept ,and some tolerate, so there must be times when ..enough is enough

Steph

Krystenw
05-09-2006, 10:33 PM
After 32 years if I don't put on a dress or change into something feminen my wife thinks I'm mad at her or something.
We have a very wonderful and special relationship and I love her very much and tell her that every day.
Krysten

Alicia_lynn419
05-09-2006, 10:49 PM
I don't know if its "taking advantage" more as it might be "given an inch , taking a mile..." i was accused of that more that once with my ex as I began to explore openly, this other side of myself....

Amanduhrob
05-09-2006, 11:18 PM
The only way I could take advantage would be to dress full time, and I have no desire to do that. Other than that, I can wear what I want, when I want, without and trouble on the homefront.

Billijo49504
05-09-2006, 11:18 PM
If I go shopping for me, I always make sure she gets something....BJ

Delila
05-10-2006, 12:33 AM
I don't know if its "taking advantage" more as it might be "given an inch , taking a mile..." i was accused of that more that once with my ex as I began to explore openly, this other side of myself....

I have to agree with alicia I have been guilty of getting an inch and taking a mile I dont see it as taking advantage as that it is not intentional. Fortunatly my wife and I communicate well and she told me it was too far and I was able to remedy the issue.

Kate Simmons
05-10-2006, 06:46 AM
Ya know Steph, I was thinking of that very thing yesterday. A lot of girls talk about their accepting wives but I can't help but wonder if even the best of wives get frustrated with it sometimes. They DID marry a man after all or at least were under that impression. For myself, I know exactly where I stand with mine. She has told me in no uncertain terms that she wants a husband not someone who is half a man and half a woman. It has nothing to do with the way I look or anything just the fact that she feels my being Ericka is more important to me than she is, otherwise I wouldn't do it. Even if she did accept it, I could see her saying sometimes: "Oh here we go again, doesn't he ever get tired of this?" I know some wives love their husband regardless, but even the best must have a "bad day" sometimes. Take care, Ericka Kay

suzy
05-10-2006, 06:59 AM
Well, yeah, I have once.....kind of.. I mean, I wanted to try on a lot of different clothes and asked if she would take pictures of me. She agreed and so I went a little crazy trying on too many clothes, making her take too many pictures until she became a bit tired of it all. I could have gone on all day but enough is enough.... I really did enjoy that day and we get along very well together....that I don't want to do anything to make her uncomfortable.:love:

Tracy_Victoria
05-10-2006, 07:24 AM
Unfortunately My SO and I were discovering our own path when we met, when she sort some guidance from the WOBS (Women of the beaumont) He in the UK, sadly because of that conversation it put us back over ten years and the damage of that one call cost us dearly.

Sadly the person implied that all us TV/CD's are the same and who knows what she actually put in her head, but what she did has taken so long to repair.

I know there are TV's and CD's of all sorts, and having a fully accepting understanding and supporting SO is a wonderful thing I'm sure. My partner has always known and thankfully givening me the time and space to be myself but locking myself in four walls for ten years has taken it toll on me, and her and us.

I'm very greatful for her now to be here, and on another forum trying to understand me and this thing I do (occationally), and even approve and support me, So why would I ever even try to risk that by taken any advantage of her good nature. I'm aware and always have been aware there is a time and a place for this hobby of mine, I'm hoping she will understand there is nothing much to understand, this is something I do for fun, but it does not rule or dominate my life (Yep I know some girls it does, but we are all different) So hopefully soon we can get back to where we were so long ago.

But risk it by taking advantage, certainly not,

Tracy GG
05-10-2006, 07:35 AM
I'm not exactly accepting but I am trying to be tolerant of my husband's dressing.

I must admit to be worried that if I do appear too accepting he will take his dressing up a notch.

I do not want my husband to become my sister and I have enough girlfriends. I need him to be a man. My man.

A woman has her needs too.

Tracy

Lawren
05-10-2006, 08:02 AM
My SO is very patient with me but I have overstepped the boundaries at least once. She is very new to this and is still getting used to it. My biggest worry is overspending as we live on a very tight budget. As long as I limit my spending there seem to be no problems. Like everything else in the life of a couple, there are limitations that must be respected.

Nikki Dee
05-10-2006, 08:20 AM
Take advantage.?...No..I don't think so.!...Yes, in the early days I went through what I call the "pants on fire" period...but we settled into a mutual agreement and I now dress pretty much as I please but still retain a respect for my wife so that I don't overdo the femme...despite perhaps wanting to sometimes.!!!...but I have a wonderfully supportive wife who has accepted Nikki and she has met a lot of my TG friends. I love my wife to bits and would do nothing to harm what we have. I never forget what a lucky girl I am.!
Nikki. x

Stiletto
05-10-2006, 12:22 PM
No, I don't think so. I started very slowly, just heels and a skirt and progressed from there. That was over the course of about 2 or 3 years to where I am now (fully dressing). I don't do it often, maybe once or twice a month and I always ask her if it's OK for me to dress before I do it (she can read me when I get the urge anyway). We talk about it and I always let her know that if it bothers her in any way to let me know. She knows what it means to me and respects that so I have to do the same to her.

Josi
05-10-2006, 02:45 PM
:thumbsdn:
Guilty as charged :bonk:

:sorry:

btmgrl6
05-10-2006, 11:10 PM
Maybe taking advantage was a bad choice of words. (you girls can be so literal)
Maybe " getting an inch and taking a foot " is better. But I think you got my drift.

Steph
Maybe I should have addressed this thread to the gg's . See if they have a different slant.