PDA

View Full Version : never tucked before - pain?

StephanieCD
11-13-2004, 10:05 AM
I figured there were plenty of posts on it so I did a search here on tucking... I found tons of useful stuff. BUT... I gotta admit I'm plain afraid - push my boys up into my body looks like it hurts. I saw the word "uncomfortable" a lot but... pain?

I don't have a bathtub to try the cold bath thing, either...

And - anyone out there with medical knowledge? Is it safe? Once I had a friend who's testicle tied a knot in it's cord while sleeping and he had an unpleasant ordeal at the hospital... it it really safe to shove that stuff up inside of myself? Doesn't it hurt?

Renecd
11-13-2004, 10:49 AM
I am not a doctor but I have been tucking most of my life and it never seemed to be a problem. Like anything though, when there is pain STOP! :eek:

Hugs,
Rene

Lucy Coleman
11-13-2004, 11:46 AM
push my boys up into my body looks like it hurts.Stephanie

Those 2 little cavities are specially designed to take you 2 little boys when your body gets cold, the brain goes to a lot of trouble to keep your testicles at a precise temperature, hence the reason that they head towards your knees when you start to get hot to try and keep them cool, the reverse of this, is that when you get cold a little muscle that is attached to each one pulls them up into the body cavity to try and keep them warm.

You can quite safely keep them tuck up for prolonged periods but if it is hot you should allow them to swing free!! to cool down. Also be aware if you are intending to start a family then you should not tuck as doing so can kill off your sperm if your testicles get too hot, they will recover when they have cooled down.

Wenda
11-13-2004, 11:50 AM
I believe that some martial arts can train advanced students to suck them up out of harm's way. wenda.

Sharon
11-13-2004, 01:48 PM
If you don't want to tuck, sometimes a second, smaller, pair of panties beneath the first will help. Pantyhose does the same thing.

Wendy me
11-13-2004, 03:04 PM
the frist time reading abought it whooo''''' pain no just go eazey watch out for those gaffs thay are no fun nice snugg panttys helpe

StephanieCD
11-14-2004, 07:16 PM
What are those gaffs anyway? Why aren't they good?

I got them "up there" in the shower. It freaked me out! Pretty effective. I don't do medical stuff well and this made me light-headed. I was spooked! It was a little, bunch unfomfortable and I was afraid to move for fear of it hurting... but it was effective for starters....

Robertacd
11-14-2004, 07:44 PM
I have tried it and while I could get the "boys" up into their hiding places it was impossible to cross my legs and even a little painful to keep them together while sitting in a ladylike manner...

KewTnCurvy GG
11-14-2004, 07:55 PM
I believe that some martial arts can train advanced students to suck them up out of harm's way. wenda.

Wenda, grrl, I want to see that--any vids? LOL :p

hugs
kew

StephanieCD
11-14-2004, 07:59 PM
I took karate for a few years and we were told some highly trained masters could do it 'hands-free' - I never understood until this morning!

Of course, I can't imagine doing kung-fu with them like that!

JennyCD
11-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Personally I don't really see how to manage "things" in any comfortable manner. Tucking or anything lke that, as mentioned previously, makes it impossibly painful to try and cross the legs, for me anyway.

I've been trying to figure out the leg crossing thing, how to manage a nice above the knes legs cross. No matter how I do it, "things" get in the way.

I'd been considering a gaff. Anyone have any experience with them?

Jennifer J
11-14-2004, 09:58 PM
I have been curious about a gaff myself.. Kinda curious how they work if they are just tight or they have some kind of solid object to keep it from showing... i been concidering buying a pair and trying them out when i get paid.

Right now i have been tucking... A nice trick to use is to get some Pads and use that to help flattin out.. you have to positioin them just right in your panties that they are up high enough to cover your boys but low enough that it itself doesnt create a buldge... some tucking required.. My biggest problem with tucking right now is that it just doesnt want to stay tucked and i gatta keep re-tucking other then that its just a slight discomfort and i really dont have the pain much... although sometimes i do and i try to work another way out to get rid of it.

The pads work pritty good though.. if anyone asks you can just say your on your period :D

Wenda
11-15-2004, 02:54 AM
No experience with a gaff, but I have found that panty-girdles are pretty effective. One thing I can advise NOT to try is tape. I learned that, no matter how close you think you have shaved......ooowwweee! wenda.

Suzanna_CD
11-15-2004, 03:01 PM
It is not all that uncomfortable for me as long as I am upright. Sitting isn't too bad, but crossing my legs is too uncomfortable for me. I don't even worry about it much anymore unless I'm going for the extra girly effect.

Jen_TGCD
11-15-2004, 03:25 PM
The new thought on this subject, to avoid "damage" and infections, is to shove everything down... not up. Snug panties and pantyhose usually are enough to keep everything in place. If you are wearing a swim suit or a vinyl skirt... well... SRS is a good option!!! :p

Felicity
11-15-2004, 05:01 PM
Well, I started the thread called “The Art of Tucking” http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1950 and have a few things I can add.

First of all, to have a good effect not only takes a good tuck, but time for the body to adjust. The more often and longer you tuck, the better it gets. Not only does your method improve, but the cavities in the abdomen will stretch over time to accommodate the testes better.

When I first started tucking, it was only uncomfortable to cross my legs or lay on my belly. As time went by and my cavities stretched, these are no longer a problem for me. I even fall asleep without a thought tucked.

I should redo my tucking instructions, as they are not as comprehensive as they can be. I can tuck real well and even ride a bicycle! I do things a little different than anything else I have seen in the Internet.

Laura Jane
11-15-2004, 05:57 PM
As someone with a larger scrotum I read the link (http://www.transgenderzone.com/library/pr/fulltext/50.htm) on tucking posted on another thread and thought no way!

But of course anything to improve the effect so I spent an hour or so trying it out and at first no joy, then they dissappeared and was left with an empty flap of skin!

So I slipped on my smallest tightest knickers and pushing my 'old man' back and then slipped on a pair of leggings and wow the effect was mind blowing. It feels very strange, but looks great. I suppose if I pluck up the courage to shave (or wax!) and tape it will be even better.

Now i've discovered tucking, I hope theres no long term harm.

Felicity
11-15-2004, 06:23 PM
My understanding is it only effects the quality of the sperm. Stay away from it if you are trying for a baby.

Felicity
11-15-2004, 06:29 PM
The link you posted is similar to what I do. Main difference is I also make a "tee" piece of tape, wrap it about half way down my penis, then tape if firmly back. I have the top of the tee tight enough, but not to tight, to push the head back inside. The pressure squezes he blood out to the point where it gets really small, and stays inside. The problem with the link you posted is that "Miriam's" tuck has the head between her buttcheeks. You have the rear end effect like in the latter part of the "Ace Vetura" movie. After pulling the skin back, and pushing it inside, I avoid that problem.