PDA

View Full Version : Feminizing your life

Jerry
05-10-2006, 08:23 AM
Other than lipstick, painted nails, lingerie, heels, skirts, and ponytails, (that's a big exception isn't it?) how have you found yourself feminizing your life? Do you drive a chick car? Do you the posterchild for "Only a real man can wear pink"? Have you decorated your house in a more feminine decor? Are you reading women oreinted books (which ones have you liked)? I'd love to hear about how you bring out your inner girl when you "can't".

Luv to you. Jerry

Sharon_Rose
05-10-2006, 09:23 AM
I have been buying and reading more books where the female is the "hero." I have put more pastels into the house [particularly the bedroom.] I go for pedicures [not toe painting but keeping my feet soft] and facials on a regular basis. I find myself getting into more casual, female type conversations [am amazed at how well women respond to it.]

I walk a little straighter. I don't clop when I walk. I even find myself smiling more. [Hate to smile.]

Faye Emmette
05-10-2006, 09:45 AM
I stand in a queue with my feet together, I have my roll of toilet paper rolling over the top rather than against the wall, I dry myself in the shower ... just some small things.
F.

miche_miche
05-10-2006, 10:16 AM
i iron and fold clothes neatly - it's actually kinda nice

Ms. Donna
05-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Let's see:
I'm always wearing an ankle bracelet, earrings and my Elsa Peretti floating heart necklace.
I carry a purse all the time (no 'man' bags)
Always crossdressed: all shoes, pants, jeans and most t-shirts & sweaters are women's. Same goes for work: my dress is basically women's business casual.

Basically, I present as openly 'trans' all the time - with a about a 50/50 split as to being read as a man or woman.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

dawn-marie
05-10-2006, 01:32 PM
I MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO BE FEMININE EVERY DAY. FOR ME IT'S NOT
JUST THE PHISICAL THINGS, BUT THE MENTAL OUTLOOK. IF WE ARE TO
BE EMULATING OUR GG COUNTER PARTS I THINK IT'S IMPORTANT THAT
WE VIEW THE WORLD AS A FEMALE AND APPRECIATE THE FINER,
SOMETIMES SMALL ,THINGS THAT OCCUR EVERYDAY AROUND US.
WE MAY HAVE BEEN BORN MALE, BUT I CANNOT SEE WHY WE ALL
CAN'T LEARN FROM OUR GG COUNTERPARTS.:love:

Tiffy
05-10-2006, 03:00 PM
We buy only very fem sheet and curtains, bathroom items from soap to floor mats and toothbrushes are all fem. Of course I clean and do the wash. Dishes are hers, I break to many, my hands are to big. I carry a bag that is universal to gender. Note pads and things that are used around the house are all fem oriented if they can be. The house in general has a very homy but not to fem a feel. Decorated by me:D . I would say the only thing that has not changed is what is outside the house. It still screams man as far as yard decor and toy or cars are concerned. But, in here it is pretty fem.

April Marie

Katrina
05-10-2006, 03:54 PM
I didn't hassle my GF when she wanted to buy some cute fem bath towels....in fact I encouraged her to get the pink ones for us. I'm thinking about getting rid of my manly truck and getting a cute chick car, but that is a ways down the road. I'm very feminine in my postures when I'm at a store too...

leftyblueeyes
05-10-2006, 04:14 PM
I read a book a while back which I think every person with any spiritual inclination or religious background at all should read. For that matter, for us who are seeking to break the boundary between male and female, it is very enlightening. The name of the book was "Dance of the Dissident Daughter" and it has done wonders for changing my world view. The author is Sue Monk Kidd, a former Christian author.

Julie York
05-10-2006, 04:47 PM
Hi lefty. Welcome to the forum.

HaleyPink2000
05-10-2006, 04:59 PM
You know I find myself complimenting Women on their attire or hair etc. My own Mother asked me about me saying " That's a pretty dress you have on Mom". I told Her I was trying to be more sensitive to people. Which I am.

Cathe TV
05-10-2006, 05:12 PM
I have my roll of toilet paper rolling over the top rather than against the wall, I dry myself in the shower ... just some small things.
F.

Those are "femme" things, hon? Jeez - I've done that for-EVER and didn't realize that. My wife, on the other hand, does neither. I wonder ....??? LOL!

jo_ann
05-10-2006, 07:31 PM
wife loves purple, so I never disagree on picking out that color.. so... we have purple dishes, purple walls in the bedroom, purple throw rugs downstairs, purple seat covers in the truck.. My wedding band even has purple amethyst.

Teresa Amina
05-10-2006, 07:49 PM
I have my roll of toilet paper rolling over the top rather than against the wall, I dry myself in the shower

The toilet paper against the wall is just wrong! Always has been my pet peeve, didn't know over the top was a fem thing too. Always have dried in the shower; people don't?:eek: Get the floor all wet otherwise.
My house is getting "arty-er" recently, but would consider the style more Convergence than Fem.

michelle19845
05-10-2006, 09:47 PM
i think about getting a car,instead of suv.i hesitate on buying fem shoes.i'm always wanting to order clothing from catalogs.i am getting more into dancing.i am hesitating what kind of career i want to get into.i don't lift heavy things intentionally anymore if i don't have to.i think how much mor fem i'd be if i lived alone or in a big city like vegas or san francisco preferably.i think what i'd do for a living there.what ratio my clothes would be female or unisex? lots of thoughts.

FionaAlexis
05-10-2006, 10:05 PM
When I was single I always drove small zippy cars. It had to have a window sticker 'ideal ladies car'. We have a small zippy car now but I rarely get to drive it.

I always avoid describing myself by masculine words - so I use 'person' a lot. I don't drink much at all - but I never drink beer. I have never hung around as one of the boys and I don't relate at all well to men, esp macho men, socially.

I don't have an interest in anything I regard as exclusive feminine - apart from clothes and fashion. I do like girlie movies - romantic comedies, romance, who done its - and small community type dramas. I like watching sport but only if I have an interest in who is playing.

I've tried to go down this track of finding other ways to express femininity other than dressing and the only activity I found satisfying in that way was as a parent when my daughter was very young.

So it's pretty much about self image, persona and presenting as a female - the other stuff is incidental or gender neutral.

Fiona xx

Rachel Morley
05-11-2006, 12:28 AM
I always avoid describing myself by masculine words - so I use 'person' a lot.
Me too! I sometimes use "guy" but never "man" :) As far as feminizing my life, I don't really actively seek out to feminize my life, I just do what I want to do and enjoy my own preferences....they just happen to be what society considers feminine.

Krystenw
05-11-2006, 12:44 AM
I'm not much of a sports fan. I make nearly all of my own earrings and necklaces. My wife taught me how to knit and I help her quilt on occasion.
I guess being a genetic male I still can not knit and watch TV at the same time. I do not multitask well at all.
I think that is a real girl thing.
Krysten

gretafemme
05-11-2006, 09:18 AM
Hi, I have done some things to feminize my life, after all we should be proud to have feminine attributes. I do read women's fashion magazines like Vogue, In Style and love to page through fashion catalogs. I keep my toenails painted and use toner and moisturizer in my daily routine. I wear panties most days and love to be shaved and smooth. I have a feminine comforter on my bed and have begun to learn to cook and bake. I want to learn more as well, sewing, hairstyling, and pedicures would be fun to do, especially trying them on a GG......sigh....someday. I try to compliment women on their hair and clothes as well and though some are confused, others seem to enjoy the words of encouragement and praise for their efforts at looking nice. It is wonderful to wear beautiful clothes, it is important however, to match that beauty with inner thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Women are beautiful and deserve praise and an appropriate presentation of femininity from us I think, great thread, have a wonderful day to all, Greta

Amelia Moxon
05-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Most of the time, my casual gear is women’s, jeans flat boots and trainers (pink Converse All Stars). Other than that not much, I’ll wear some nice knickers and girly socks every so often. I couldn't drive a girly car it would drive me nuts! The bigger the engine and the more petrol it drinks and the more thunderous noise it makes the better, my bedroom is a pastel blue colour but i wouldn’t want a dark colour.

Hugs
Amelia xxx

Stormgirl
05-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Not that there is anything wrong with feminising your life,it's just not me.I've found myself doing the exact opposite.Mascualising(if such a word exists) my life.