PDA

View Full Version : My website (with pics)

SuperStella
11-13-2004, 02:16 PM
Hi girls,

I have started a new FREE website for girls like us. tvChix is a great new contacts site for crossdressers, transvestites and transgendereds. Join now and you can be making new freinds in minutes.

Best of all, its 100% FREE with no adverts or paid memberships.

http://www.tvchix.com

I hope you like my site

Hugs

Stella
xx

Sharon
11-13-2004, 02:31 PM
Thanks Stella, but I'm always hesitant about linking to unknown sites. And I have plenty of friends here.

Teddie
11-13-2004, 02:59 PM
Watch out. The pictures on this site are X rated. :mad:

Julie
11-13-2004, 03:47 PM
This web site is being plugged all over the place, I've seen it advertised on 3 sites already.

SuperStella
11-13-2004, 03:59 PM
Sorry for not making it clearer. Yes, the images are uploaded by users and are potentially X-rated.

BecomingBrooke
11-13-2004, 06:20 PM
Is this advertising?

Just Wondering

Love,
Elisha

softandsmooth
11-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Hi Elisha,

Personally I would say that this is not advertising, as the site purports not to be selling anything.

Mind you, it is possible that they sell email addresses and stuff that they harvest. Not unheard off. I have heard of cases where sites will sell the credit card numbers you give them that you submit to "prove" you are 18.

While it may not be advertising, it is like those crappy fliers that get put under your windshield wiper at the mall, only more obnoxious.

It is another case of a web wh*re at work. Or perhaps is it wh*remonger, as she is pimping for others?

Charlotte

BecomingBrooke
11-15-2004, 04:11 PM
Thanks Chollette, (I sure hope i spelled your name right)
I only asked becuse of a thead called "stop all the carpett baggers" (and i really can't spell anything but hey at least i know that) it had a lot to say about this site and avdertising and well i'm just confused about what it really is and what not.

Why can't we all be friends,
Elisha

JennyCD
11-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Personally I am always leery of someone who advertises their site on somebody else's site. Perhaps she means well, but it just seems in poor taste. Maybe it's just me.