PDA

View Full Version : Huh?????

SherryAnn
11-13-2004, 03:58 PM
Ok--- I was told by a friend that if I were to fly somewhere in an airplane & I dressed femm my silicone breastforms would explode at 20,000 feet & I'd be arested & have my picture taken & tagged as a terrist----whata-ya-think :rolleyes:

Jennifer Ivy
11-13-2004, 04:06 PM
I think we would already have heard of thousands of women exploding, and although I can't get that image out of my mind now, I wouldn't really want to see that.

Wenda
11-13-2004, 04:08 PM
bullshit. wenda.

ieya
11-13-2004, 04:14 PM
thats an interesting question.

but silcone dont explode unless the pressure is beyond the pressure outside.

hmm ill try explain.

Cabin pressure moderately stays the same as you rise only goes up after 5000 ft by very little . basically the cabin pressure stays more or less equal.
My science is not great so i could be wrong on this one.

Getting arrested would depend on the airline as well.

English plane- " Why madam did you bring ballons aboard we have suffient parachutes?"

American plane- " Gee God girl next time get a good docotr to give you better implants."

Irish plane- " Hire her we need recruits for the IRA."

Australian plane-" Gee Digger your balls exploded."

no offence intended to any nation.
though my humour is bad rofl i tried.

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wendy me
11-13-2004, 04:18 PM
Ok--- I was told by a friend that if I were to fly somewhere in an airplane & I dressed femm my silicone breastforms would explode at 20,000 feet & I'd be arested & have my picture taken & tagged as a terrist----whata-ya-think :rolleyes:

hi sherryann hows it going?? good to see ya. if you do...... and if thay do .....
just one thing ????????????
could ya get some pics???????

i wonder what the charge would be?????? :cool:

SherryAnn
11-13-2004, 05:10 PM
geeeeze girls, I was just sitting here having lunch & thought of something funny to throw your way & ya get all serious on me, it was just a joke. You should know by now I try not to take anything to serious, except once. I was in bed in my bra & panties & was abducted by space guys who thought I was a girl & wanted to breed me but when I told them I was a cd they gave me 3 funny looks (they had 3 eyes--get it) so I pulled out 1 of my breast forms & pulled down my panties & showed them & they turned around & landed real quick & threw me off!!!! not even at home!! I had to walk 3 blocks. Now that was serious so my shrink thought cause he gave me some really nice purple pills

Jennifer Ivy
11-13-2004, 05:56 PM
They came to your house too? They were nicer to me, they left me off with cab fare.

Amelie
11-13-2004, 06:15 PM
Sherry Anne, did these space guys give you a probe in your.......

As far as the first question about the breastforms on the airplane. If you are arrested and photograghed for being a terrorist. Save the photos, you could use them in your avatar.

Amelie

SherryAnn
11-13-2004, 07:33 PM
lol,lol,lol,lol.