PDA

View Full Version : One of the boys?

Deborah
05-11-2006, 11:23 AM
Hiya girls (women to be exact, but it doesn't sound as good ;) )

So anyway....you always hear about men talking about women saying "she's one of the boys" with drinking, playing darts and whatever else they do.
So my two questions for you are:

1. Are you one of the boys?

2. Not that "men" like us get mentioned alot in public, but does it give you a good feeling that so many "men" here are emulating or trying to be one of the girls?

Anita Mae GG
05-11-2006, 11:55 AM
#1 No I do not feel like one of the boys.
#2. I don't particularly have any feeling about you guys trying to emulate us. It is who you are, your genetic make up.

Thanks for the questions :happy:

kathy gg
05-11-2006, 12:22 PM
hi Deborah

I don't think I have ever been one of the 'boys' because I was not into anything that seemed to be overtly populated by guys {or guy-specific), as far as hobbies go. And when I used to work in a male populated job, I don't believe anyone treated me like one of the guys. Probably did not help that my dad worked near me so if anyone was caught using swear words around me they were asked to leave.

As for emulating on of the 'girls'....well I think everyone should be free to express themselves.

Hiya girls (women to be exact, but it doesn't sound as good ;) )

So anyway....you always hear about men talking about women saying "she's one of the boys" with drinking, playing darts and whatever else they do.
So my two questions for you are:

1. Are you one of the boys?

2. Not that "men" like us get mentioned alot in public, but does it give you a good feeling that so many "men" here are emulating or trying to be one of the girls?

Sandra
05-11-2006, 02:39 PM
1. Don't feel like one of the boys

2. Don't really feel good or bad about you girls trying to emulate us,

~Kitty GG~
05-12-2006, 06:00 AM
#1: I am definately not one of the boys.

#2: It doesn't make me feel good since I don't see CDing as emulating women but rather as a form of self-expression.

Love & Hugs
~Kitty~