PDA

View Full Version : Haven't seen this question asked

Dixie Darling
05-11-2006, 11:55 AM
I haven't seen this question asked and I'm curious as to what you GGs might say in reply.

Suppose that you are a GG who is new to crossdressing and you've discovered, or he's told you, that your hubby is a crossdresser. Assume still further that you've made a decision to try to accept or tolerate his need to dress and have also decided that you want to see what he looks like when he's dressed himself up (including makeup, wig, forms, etc) and he's agreed to do so. My questions are what style of dressing would you PREFER to see him in and what style do you think he would actually PRESENT himself to you in? Also, why do you have the opinion that you do?

This isn't going to help me much at all since my own wife is intolerant to the 'n'th' degree. But it might very well be beneficial to others who may read your replies.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Anita Mae GG
05-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Well, I was in that very situation in March 2006. I chose his outfit a (just above the knee) black stretchy skirt and a long sleeved pale blue shirt (also stretchy)

I chose it because it is nice. simple and age appropriate. I do not like the **** look as it seems to offend me.

When we went shopping he chose a mini-dress and a few other items I may not have chosen but I think he is looking for the sex appeal of it all. Would I like him to wear these clothes out???NO but that is what he chose. I have to say nothing overly ****ty......

Bev06 GG
05-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Hi Dixie,
Well thats an easy one because my partner has only been dressing for about two years just as he met me actually. His first attempts were very tarty, long blonde wig, bright blue eyeshadow that hit you in the face, dark red lips, mini skirt high heels, fishnets.
Now I know I'll get alot of stick for saying this but I really dont give a sh....
I hated it, and thought he looked a real slapper. However, rather than disappointing him and telling him what I thought, I congratulated him on his makeup skills and gave him some of my stuff to try which was alittle bit more neutral. I am a makeup consultant for a cosmetics company so after a while when he got abit fed up of experimenting I offered to make him up. He agreed and thats what weve been doing ever since.
As for his dressing, I decided the best thing to do would be to let him get the tart out of his system and then suggest that we tried a more classy look. I still like to see him in short skirts etc, but nice ones, that fit properly and with the right accessories.
His wig was one that I saw on a website and loved so much that I treat him to it. I just knew it would look great and he didn't argue with me. I guess by now he was beginning to realise that my suggestions were actually working to make him look altogether more feminine. We now go shopping together for all of his clothes and so I have a big say in what he wears, infact he mostly asks my opinion and acts on it. His look has totally been transformed and when we look at old pics I think even he has to cringe abit when he compares them with his more recent ones. I suppose for alot of CDs I would be altogether too controling and they wouldn't appreciate my input, but for me and my partner it works very well. He knows that when we walk out of the door he looks a million dollars, because if he didn't he knows I'd soon tell him. I want my partner to look the best he possibly can so that I can be proud to be seen on his arm when were out.
I have to admit to liking a nice clasic fitted look for him and because he's got such great legs and a lovely neat little bum he looks great in fitted pencil skirts or dresses with classy court shoes.
I dont like the tarty look because if Im honest I think it sends out the wrong messages to the opposite sex, or same sex if your a CD. Sorry if that makes me sound like a prude, but there you go.

Dixie Darling
05-11-2006, 01:59 PM
I appreciate your input and I totally agree with Tammy Marie and Bev. I've never liked the 'tarty' look either and have never had any desire to dress that way. For me it's the 'classy' or 'elegant' look that defines a LADY :doll: so that's the way I like to dress. Although I never expect it to materialize, if I'm ever asked to dress for the wife, that's the image I'd bend over backwards to project.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com/senorita_cd

Sandra
05-11-2006, 03:04 PM
I like to see Nigella in smart casual, but for that night out then more dressy.
When I first found out about her she liked to dress tarty/****ty, the bright eye shadow and bright lips :( something I am not keen on, but now she dresses her age and sensible and looks a:doll:

kathy gg
05-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Dixie, I can only answer some of the question, because I am biased,.....but I say this all the time, there is a time and place for everything.

Clothing does say alot, and I have several different looks i go for, but I pretty much know when to pull those out and when not to.

I think any guy introducing this to a wife or girlfriend needs to start by talking and if and when the time is right just some photos of himself. Then progress to presentation and I would {if I was a guy} actually get input from the SO. I would never just "bam" here I am honey! I think when guys start right off the bat with super ****ty it almost seems like "this is how I view women {which not all do, I know} and this is how I wish you dressed {which is not usually the case}. But we read alot into clothing and seeing that super tarty look can cause problems right from the get go.

Jean GG
05-12-2006, 05:38 AM
You can be sexy without being a tart...!!! When I discovered my husband's cd he wanted me to shop for him. So I bought him classy things...beautiful skirts with slits on the side, Sergio Rossi shoes at bargain prices, stretchy tops that would fit him comfortably, etc. He does not dress like a **** anymore because, he says he grew out of it and progressed to a more sophisticated look. I am glad he did as it makes it much easier to be with him when he is dressed. I honestly do NOT understand what dressing ****ty had to do with being a woman! Should I post this last sentence as a new thread??? jean