PDA

View Full Version : Wow!! Was that a close call !!

Megan G
05-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Damn, I was almost busted by my wife just a few minutes ago.

My wife works 11am to 7pm and I work straight midnights. I was going to tell her a month or so ago about "Trisha" as I have been feeling guilty about hiding this side of me but a few people (including GG's) from here convinced me not to as she is pregnant with our first child and that right now is not the right time.

Anyways I got up early today to let Trisha out for a while as I have not been able to dress for a month and the preasure was starting to build. Anyways I was walking around the house doing a few odd's and end's when I seen her pull into our driveway.:eek: Here I was in 100% full attire (less make up and wig) and I got 10 seconds to figure out what to do before she walks in the house.

I don't know what made me think of it but I immediately jumped into the bathroom and started pouring a bath. I stowed my cloths in their gym bag and put them under the sink (only place to put them). Talk about the most nerve racking bath I have ever had.:o

Anyways I am unsure if she seen me thru the window or seen the few signs that were lying around ( closets open ect ) but she left without saying anything to me except for "hi honey" when she knocked on the bathroom door. Now my mind is racing..... did she see me? the computer (was on this site) but it is going to be a long 4 hours till 7pm comes!

The funny thing is I was thinking to myself "she is on break ot work right now" just before she came home but in my defence she has yet to ever come home on breaks...........

Anyways now I am sitting here wondering if it is safe to get dressed again, it kind of scared the living S%#& out of me! But at the same time I almost wished I did get caught, then it would be out in the open but not the way I imagined it.

paulaN
05-11-2006, 02:49 PM
you were lucky this time. better be carful in the future and have a plan to fall back on.

Nigella
05-11-2006, 03:04 PM
Hi Trisha

I bet that put the fear of jesus into you, but TBH this need never have arisen.

I was going to tell her a month or so ago about "Trisha" as I have been feeling guilty about hiding this side of me but a few people (including GG's) from here convinced me not to as she is pregnant with our first child and that right now is not the right time.

Let me ask you this, if now is not the right time, then do you really think it will be any easier once the child is born, I think not. I will admit, however, that the right time may never present itself, only you can tell.

No easy answer and what may work for one will not always work for another.

Megan G
05-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Let me ask you this, if now is not the right time, then do you really think it will be any easier once the child is born, I think not.

It may not be a "better time" but the reasoning behind it is the amount horimones that are running thru her right now, they are working OT.

Megan G
05-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Yep, I am 99.99 percent sure that I am bused:( I just got off the phone with her as I called to ask what she wanted for dinner. Well I could tell from the start that sonething was wrong by the tone of her voice. I tried coaxing it out of her but she was very short answered and defensive.

Well I guess I got some explaining to do tonight.......

Shelly Preston
05-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Hi Trisha

Be sure you have lots of information you can let her read or sites she should visit to learn more.

Most of all dont try rush her

DonnaT
05-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Good luck Trisha. :hugs:

Faye Emmette
05-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Caught or not, hope everything works out for the best.
XX
F.
And re the 'escape route'. see here, http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=432285#post432285
and don't forget to have a T-shirt. Bra strap impressions still show.

carol ann
05-11-2006, 04:41 PM
My best wishes
If she asks you - don't deny it but tell her you never want to do anything to damage your relationship, and share with her where your feelings come from, but say if it upsets her you will follow her wishes as she and your unborn child are the most important things in your life

Sharon
05-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Anyways I am unsure if she seen me thru the window or seen the few signs that were lying around ( closets open ect ) but she left without saying anything to me except for "hi honey" when she knocked on the bathroom door. Now my mind is racing..... did she see me? the computer (was on this site) but it is going to be a long 4 hours till 7pm comes!

Since the only thing she said to you while she was home was "hi honey," I would not necessarily think that she knows anything -- at least not for certain. Maybe she just had a bad time at work?

However, be ready to talk to your wife if she says something. Think about what you can say and then prepare yourself for the best way to do so -- calmly, reassuredly, lovingly, and don't apologize for doing anything wrong.

Good luck! :)

stephanie100
05-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Trish
If as I beleave she knows nothing wait for her to mention something,
Dont come out as soon as she opens the door and stay cool.

good luck and best wishes:hugs:
Steph

jamie_44
05-11-2006, 05:40 PM
Hi Trisha, that's a fast way to get your heart rate up, better to use a tread mill. Please be careful, you need to help keep your wife's stress level low, whats good for mom is good for baby too.

Wendy me
05-11-2006, 05:41 PM
ok sometimes we bust ourselfes i have done it with outher things thinking i was cought or she knew something and just let it out only to have the wtf look and know i just busted myselfe ...waite and find out what if anything she has to say ... and if she did see something then be honest with her....

Megan G
05-12-2006, 01:00 PM
Well I am almost positive that I am busted! She came home from work last night and the only thing I heard all night was silence:eek: . I even tried initiating conversation's and all I got was one word answers with no eye contact. Even today I called her at work and she is still very quiet.

I am going to play it cool, who know's maybe she is pissed about something else and just won't talk about it (very unusual as I am her "venting" partner:straightface: )

Trish...

Andrea
05-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Good luck babe.

SherriePall
05-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Trisha -- Maybe you were convincing through the window and she thinks maybe you had a "friend" visiting. I will grant you that silence and not knowing what is bothering her is a killer. You want to confess something (not necessarily your CDing) or anything at all. Chances are whatever you think is bothering her is not the reason.
So, good luck, my sister.

KathyT
05-12-2006, 01:59 PM
maybe you thinks someone else was there! You know with her being pregnaant and all.. She might think you do not think her as sexual... and you also mentioned hormones are raging....

What ever.. I would tread lightly...

andrea6er
05-12-2006, 02:01 PM
Trisha, good luck to you girl, my wife found out about Andrea a month ago, she's still with me. But after all the questions and throwing out of my silks, she has now not mentioned her at all, very disconcerting, but my wardrobe is building up again, best of all though that the sex went up through the roof after she found out. Hope everything works out and if I can help give me a call.

Kate Simmons
05-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Be patient Trisha. She's probably just sorting out her feelings right now and is just as nervous as you are as to what it could possibly mean for your relationship. As Sharon said, it's good to get some thoughts as to what you might say when she is ready to talk. Also, I agree not to apologize, it's part of you after all. Just my thoughts. Ericka Kay

Megan G
05-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Trisha -- Maybe you were convincing through the window and she thinks maybe you had a "friend" visiting.

I have actually thought about that, I think that it is possible but I am almost 100% positive she would have busted down the bathroon door if that was the case. Besides she knows I would never cheat on her, I have told her how it happened in the past to me and how I would never do that to anyone!

Trish....

Shelly Preston
05-12-2006, 02:16 PM
Hi Trisha

It's all great you saying that you would never cheat, but if it is possible your wife has seen what she thinks is another woman.

I would just try very gently ask what the problem is, but be ready with the answers. The only solution may be to confess but you wont know till you find the reason for her going quiet.

Megan G
05-12-2006, 02:22 PM
I tried that last night and today, asking her what is wrong/bothering her. The only answer I get is "nothing's wrong".

I have a feeling it will come out tonight as I do not have to work and we have all night to talk....

wendy
05-12-2006, 02:29 PM
good luck ! I hope for the best !

SherriePall
05-12-2006, 02:38 PM
Trisha -- Maybe we're all making something out of nothing. Maybe nothing is wrong, as she says. However, please do consider telling her about you. Just don't jump in to tell her. Plan it out. Have your answers ready. Websites she can visit that will present a positive light to CDing (not those supposed sites that are nothing but filth.) One site she can visit if she wants to is this one. There are plenty of other GG's who can tell their stories about either being told or discovering.
Whatever you do, don't put it off too long. Trust me on that.

Emily Ann Brown
05-12-2006, 02:43 PM
Went through this in January sis.......stay cool and calm. Be loving and your "usual" self. Don't assume anything !!! You have plenty of time to start the confession if you find (by her mouth, not your thinking) you are busted.
I realize now my wife thought I must have a "good" explanation for that powder blue bra. (I am very glad I confessed and got it all in the open ).

Have your first 15 minutes of " confession" ready should you need it, and be ready to toss it out the window after 2 minutes if she wants to ask questions.

Now chill girl.
Emily Ann

Melissa A.
05-12-2006, 02:46 PM
Been there, too. Albeit long ago. Heart pounding, mind racing, What do I do?? Dive out the window!!!

Yeah, secret cding can lead to those type of suspicions.

"That long hair in the sink is NOT another woman's honey! I swear! It's..It's...MINE! I'M THE OTHER WOMAN!!!"

Good luck. Wishing you the best.

Hugs,

Melissa:)

stephanie100
05-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Good luck again trish. Thinking of you hon,
Steph:love:

Megan G
05-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Well, here is the plan.

I called her at work and asked if she wanted to go out for dinner at our fav restarant and she said yes so it will all come out in the wash tonight. For now I am going to get in the last 30 mins of skirt time that I may get in a while:(

Trish....

Joanie
05-13-2006, 10:14 AM
Well, here is the plan.

I called her at work and asked if she wanted to go out for dinner at our fav restarant and she said yes so it will all come out in the wash tonight. For now I am going to get in the last 30 mins of skirt time that I may get in a while:(

Trish....

Good luck, please let us know how it went.

Sarah Rabbit
05-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Yep, I am 99.99 percent sure that I am bused:( I just got off the phone with her as I called to ask what she wanted for dinner. Well I could tell from the start that sonething was wrong by the tone of her voice. I tried coaxing it out of her but she was very short answered and defensive.

Well I guess I got some explaining to do tonight.......

She probably thinks you are having an affair. Good Luck!!

Sarah R. :bunny: