PDA

View Full Version : MtF fantasies....question for you in here

Anita Mae GG
05-11-2006, 04:27 PM
PLEASE ONLY FtM REPLY!!!!!

MtF seem to want periods and be pregnant, not sure why but do you guys in here have any fantasies like that about being a man and experiencing manly things? If so what are they and why? Just curious if you are on the same wavelength as the MtF's......

Gemma Rhodes
05-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Hi Tammy,

I class myself as a "normal" guy with a strong feminine side which I need to express on a regular basis. I don't really have any fantasies apart from going out as a girl. Maybe hard to believe but anyone who knows me will tell you its true.

Gemma xx

Julie York
05-11-2006, 05:32 PM
You're not expecting an answer are you? They're all in the Boys room.

MarinaTwelve200
05-11-2006, 05:54 PM
My own fantasies, for the most part, seem to be fictions involving me and CD situations set in a time when I was 12 to 15 years old ---A time, had I had the oppourtunity, and ALL the proper accessories, when I actually might COULD pass for an attractive adukt woman. I think some of my FM stories I write express this.

NO, I am NOT into young crossdressed boys, I am straight and definately NOT a pedophile, but fantasies about passing as a woman when at a YOUNGER age seem more REALISTIC (and more powerful) to me, as a boy is easier to overpower and manipulate---and makes a much more convincing woman than an adult male (usually)

Yes, this is usually also sorta "forced fem" or "reluctant, but has to be done" stuff------ again, this seems more "realistic" ro me. Stories about completeley compliant , and even joyful "victims" dont seem to have nearly the "edge" I need for a rewarding fantasy experience.

Now in my Sci FI story fiction series, "The Last Frontier" I DO use an adult male to adult female conversion---It works for me because of the hi tech aspect of the story. And the realisim arises from the "imersion" one gets when authoring a complex tale.---So I am NOT really stuck on CD/TS from boy to woman really---only what strikes me at a sufficiently strong way to heighten the "real" feeling of a vicarious experience.

Sharon
05-11-2006, 06:01 PM
You folks do realize that this question was posed to FtM members, don't you?

Abraxas
05-11-2006, 06:18 PM
*sigh*

Anyway, yeah I suppose I do but I don't know that any of them would be appropriate to talk about here!

Anita Mae GG
05-11-2006, 08:02 PM
You folks do realize that this question was posed to FtM members, don't you?

THANK YOU SHARON!!!

mistunderstood
05-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Fantasies Hummm... I would like to wake up and be a real guy with working parts. Thats is my fantasy.
By the way we are not hideing in the boys room.:)

Wren
05-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Anything a man can do that I've ever wanted to do, I can do. Except win the heavyweight title in the men's division.

As to body bits....beware of what you wish for. The 3000 daily erections I could do without.

Gemma Rhodes
05-12-2006, 02:33 AM
Aaarrgghh Sorry. Just realised what I've done. Think its the first time I have posted in the wrong forum though. Will look more carefully in future.

Once again Tammy sorry.

Ryan
05-12-2006, 02:45 AM
My first thing I would like to wake up with is no more 38dd's stuck on me chest, yuk, I hate em, I want them gone like NOW, so I can go work out properly and get my bulging muscles :-( I wont mention the rest.

Abraxas
05-12-2006, 03:38 AM
Been thinkin... About the whole fantasies thing, I suppose... Well, seeing that this is kind of a pg-13 type place, it really is hard to talk pragmatically about "fantasies" and whatnot-- at least some of them, but most of you could probably guess what those ones are!

However, I s'pose a few things like just being able to run around shirtless in the summer, wear just some surf shorts to swim, that kind of thing is a biggie-- at least for me.

Then there's always the ability guys seem to have of rapid muscle development-- I'm jealous of that. I don't wanna be Mr. Universe, but I'm a bit fed up of being a string bean. The way my brother has bulked up after doing very little working out-- I mean, in a matter of a few months he went from being a skinny tiny little twerp to having a size 38 chest and his arms are at least 14 inches around-- probably bigger than my calves!

Then there's the mental/ emotional side of things. I definitely want a thicker skin, as I tend to cry. A lot. Over seemingly nothing. A lot of this has to do with bipolar disorder and depression, but blokes generally seem to have a better handle on things like crying or showing emotion in general.

Meh-- besides that, the main physical things I'm keen on (besides the obvious) are big hands and feet, and some nice veiny forearms. That would be fantastic and make it a ton easier to pass, too, I think. My hands are tiny and it pisses me off, because not only do they look dainty but also it makes guitar playing and such a bit more difficult.

CaptLex
05-12-2006, 09:37 AM
do you guys in here have any fantasies like that about being a man and experiencing manly things? Just curious if you are on the same wavelength as the MtF's......
Good question, Tammy.

Like Abraxas and Lex mentioned, my fondest wish is to be able to put on a shirt without worrying about bras and binding and to be able to just go shirtless. Man, that would be wonderful! :jumping:

I would also like to have longer legs and arms and bigger hands and feet. Just stuff that would make it easier to pass and easier to find clothes that fit without being altered. Lastly, I would love to be able to grow a goatee like in my avatar. :Pray:

Those are the main ones, but like the other guys I also have some fantasies that can't be mentioned in mixed company. I'm sure you can figure them out, though. :shh:

Anita Mae GG
05-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Thanks guys for indulging me with your take on things. It is great to be able to see it fromthe other side.

i will say being a GG and not a FtM, I agree with you on this..... I wish I could just take off my shirt in the summer and have no bras etc...wouldn't that be nice for all women regardless of Cding....

MtF don't know what it is like to carry these things around in a bra on a 95 degree day and be all sweaty and hot..YUCK! LOL

Felix
05-14-2006, 01:51 PM
Ok I can't help but agree with you on this one I would love to have pecs and not what I got and yes to be able to run around without a tee shirt on and a six pack that would be great. I feel like I'm coming out here lol :o I do go to the gym regularly and I like the results but I would never take anythin to aid things it's gotta be natural. I do get envious of guys with nice bodies cos deep down I want to look like that....Gosh don't believe I'm sayin this!!!!!

sparro
05-15-2006, 12:06 AM
Peeing on things I don't like... then not needing to find leaves on something to wipe myself with.
Other fantasies... I don't think I'm aloud to talk about here.:evil: