PDA

View Full Version : Pals Breast Forms

annekathleen
05-11-2006, 04:41 PM
After owning silicone breast forms for years, one of my favorite sizes developed a tear and just got worse. ( my 36 C's ) I still have my 42 D's
but they're not practical for day to day clothes.
So I purchased a pair of Pals after hearing about them here.
Nice size chart, ordered what I thought would increase my 42A/B to at least a 42 C/D. Shipping is extremely fast! Got them in a couple days and could not wait to try them on with all my different bras, The size that I ordered
(TRS5-04 in two tone) definately filled out my bras to a healthy 42D-42DD
I just couldnt wait to buy another pair this time a TRS3-04 in two tone.
The smaller size will make me look more like a C cup and fit all of my bras properly. Just thought I'd share some sizing concerns with those who are thinking of ordering any of them. I recommend them!!!!!!

julie3
05-11-2006, 05:01 PM
hi! this is julie. what ya gonna do with your old 42 D breast forms? any chance i could buy them at a good price? julie in denver, colorado

unclejoann
05-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the sizing info, I have been wondering about that before ordering.

btmgrl6
05-11-2006, 06:14 PM
I gave two pair of Pals also. I love them The factory is right here in the city where I live. When I called,Debbie (I think she's an owner) was very helpful. Although they really don't have a conventional retail operation Debbie allowed my to visit the factory that same day. You can access their website by typing
"super gel products in your search thingy. They are located in Riverside California. I pair like 49.95 per pair.

Steph

Wenda
05-11-2006, 10:33 PM
Every girl should have at least three sizes, depending upon her mood and the circumstances. I love all of mine, but, my newest, a set of self-adhesive asymetrical forms which give me a really nice C are my favourites at the moment

Caitlintgsd
05-11-2006, 11:13 PM
I gave two pair of Pals also. I love them The factory is right here in the city where I live. When I called,Debbie (I think she's an owner) was very helpful. Although they really don't have a conventional retail operation Debbie allowed my to visit the factory that same day. You can access their website by typing
"super gel products in your search thingy. They are located in Riverside California. I pair like 49.95 per pair.

Steph

I stopped by their factory as well, probably about a year ago or so. They were extremely helpful and supportive even though I was en drab. I purchased a pair of their "Raindrops". They're great although now they just sit in a box.

Rachel Morley
05-11-2006, 11:34 PM
I have Pals as my choice for forms. I definitely recommend them. Good feel, nice fit and very affordable :)

ddd
05-12-2006, 10:44 PM
Hi girls,
I was just about to post aquestion about the Pals forms. Been out of town for work since my last post. I decided on my silicone forms, but do worry about their durability. I found the Pals site, and have been wondering if they would be good to have as well. Glad to see several of you recommend them. Now I will definitely follow up by calling the factory. Wow, this is exciting.

One question, how do the weight of Pals compare to a silicone form. Are the Pals lighter or about the same?

Thanks

DeeDee

Phillis
05-13-2006, 04:14 AM
I ordered three pairs of PALS. I have the B, C & D size and love them. I wear them just about 24/7 now as they are very comfortable and feel and weight just about like a real breast. I wished I had known about them earlier. ALso they give me the right jiggle when I move about. As I said, I love them.

Annesah
05-13-2006, 06:50 AM
I ordered a pair through an internet retailer. Love them! 36-B. Size is perfect. You can use them sleeping which I hear is not recommended for silicone. You must wear them with a bra though as there is currently no adhesive available. They say they are working on that.

KarlaRissa
05-13-2006, 08:06 AM
I ordered a pair through an internet retailer. Love them! 36-B. Size is perfect. You can use them sleeping which I hear is not recommended for silicone. You must wear them with a bra though as there is currently no adhesive available. They say they are working on that.

I really want to get some forms, but even if they made them with adheasive, I would never use them. My body has a bad reaction to adheasives (Last time I was in hospital with a leg op a year ago, they put a bandage on my leg which was adhesive held. I had a bad reaction to it. To this day, I still cant feel part of my leg due to the reaction).

Hugs and Kisses,
Karla

Trish
05-13-2006, 09:02 AM
I have had my Pals Raindrops for just over a year now. They are the best forms I've had to date.

ManInBra
05-14-2006, 08:08 AM
I have not the Pals forms,, But I would suggest going to www.cpmart.com and look for the nonmedical and they come in pais for about $119 or so

elizabeth nicole
05-14-2006, 08:24 AM
Sorry but the price is 119.00 each not pair. I have three different pals and would not trade them have 1 raindrop and 2 of the triangle forms love them all. like to be both b and c. Just wish there was a way to glue them on for those special dresses.:D

annekathleen
05-14-2006, 10:15 AM
PALS.....unanimous choice!!!

Got the TRS5's and ordered a pair of TRS3's
Betcha I end up ordering the TRS4's too

Francine
05-14-2006, 11:21 AM
Unanimous! Breast pals! :thumbsup:
mine are a size TRS4!

Francine