PDA

View Full Version : went shopping

michelle19845
05-11-2006, 04:42 PM
finally,i got to shop.i went to good will and got some 2" heels and a long skirt and a blouse to match.noone looked at me weird or anything,being that i was in drab coming from an appointment.the cashier said nothing and made no getures.what asuccess !
afterwards i went to walmart and found some assorted color satin panties and that was all i bought.the problem was it wouldn't scan at the checkout because the upc code was behind the plastic package ,so guess who had the girl in her late 20's come scan it and then have to take it to her register and type in the number? yep,me.i took the self checkout to make it easier on me since i was in drab and it failed.i got them rang out and off i went.i was so hot and warm when i got out of there that scared me for a second.no more self scanning when buying femme things in drab.all in all i am happy with my purchases.they all fit.figured i'd share my experience of the day.thanks for all your help in this forum.

happily dressed,
michelle19845

bredalee25
05-11-2006, 06:07 PM
It happens to the best of us honey I too use the self checkouts at walmart to buy my femme stuff but sometimes i just go to the other ones with the thought so what if i'm buying a bra and panties it's none of their business anyway how i spend my money or on what if anyone says anything or looks at me funny i just tell them to mind their own business and i'll handle mine. ttfn

Lisa Marie
05-11-2006, 06:18 PM
I bought two pairs of pantyhose today at Walgreens they were 2 for five bucks went up to the cashier checked them out and left I was dressed as a male and she didnt even look at me funny or anything they only care about the green stuff.

Lawren
05-11-2006, 07:04 PM
I have never gotten those self checkouts to work for me so I gave up. I would rather face humiliation at a regular checkout than to be twice as humiliated by failing to be able to use one of those things and have to ask for help.

michelle19845
05-11-2006, 11:36 PM
when i was at goodwill the music playing in the store was donna summer's "bad girl' song when i was looking for skirts.i found that kinda neat/kinda funny.i hope i can start going out dressed when i gotta do my femme shopping.i get so sweaty from the anxiety of looking at the bras/panties and seeing other women viewing me as male.i just feel like i am gonna get into a situation i won't like.

Rachel Morley
05-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Me too....I often "wimp out" and go to the self checkout at Walmart when I'm buying girly stuff in "feminized male" mode.

P.S. my drab mode is only at work and I always dress in women's clothes that look unisex.