PDA

View Full Version : How much of a preoccupation/obsession?

livy_m_b
05-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Here is a tricky question.

How much of your life is invested in this activity/preoccupation/obsession?

There are several ways of approaching the question, such as

1) how much of your time is spent dressed?

2) how much of your time is spent thinking about or dealing with the situations it creates?

3) how much of your time does it leave you for other activities?

4) etc.

Answer any question you prefer being asked.

bredalee25
05-11-2006, 05:54 PM
I spend every waking minute thinking about wearing something pretty and I only get the chance to dress occasionally when my gf goes away for a while like this sat. she's going to go spend the day with her sister and that gives me the chance to dress for a few hours at least and i'm hopeing for oh i don't know maybe five continuous hours of wearing my new dress and new breastforms to see how they look with all my outfits is going to be so great so she can stay out all day for all i care don't get me wrong i love her but i need my time too. So i can be the real me a woman ttfn:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

phlover70
05-11-2006, 05:56 PM
since i split with wife i spend all my time not dressed thinking about what ill wear when i get home making up for lost time

Kristen Kelly
05-11-2006, 06:18 PM
For me it does take up much of my time I've never accepted it to this degree before, and have never worked so hard to look so good, but I've never been this happy with myself and thats what it is all about. In the past it was all about the clothes now, its a way of life, I'm in that state of mind no matter how I'm dressed.

I had a similar post
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=420232&postcount=1

Christina Nicole
05-11-2006, 06:21 PM
Hardly at all. Every couple of weeks I might dress up or look in here. The rest of the time I don't really think about it. Like any other obsession, a crossdressing obsession indicates a serious problem.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Snookums
05-11-2006, 06:37 PM
I don't consider my crossdressing as an obsession,it's what I prefer,and no I could care less what the ignorant think of me

gennee
05-11-2006, 06:38 PM
I love to dress up, though I don't spend every waking moment thinking about. I do other things so it's important to have balance in my life.

Gennee

Butterfly Bill
05-11-2006, 06:46 PM

All the time except for when I'm doing work that gets clothes dirty, or when I'm naked (which is a lot in the summertime).

2) how much of your time is spent thinking about or dealing with the situations it creates?

No more than the time it takes to think about how I deal with the situations as they are actually happening.

I am wearing clothes for most of my activities (unless I am naked as mentioned above) so there is no interference at all with any of them, unless maybe if something is too tight.

Karren H
05-11-2006, 08:43 PM
Probably only dress once every couple weeks and not for a whole day so lets say 5% of the total time dressed. Always thinking about it except when I'm sleeping then I'm dreaming about it so that = 100%. And after working which is about 35% of the time, and ice hockey which is 5%, and sleeping which is 30%, that leaves.....Hmmm 5% plus 100% plus 35% plus 5% plus 30% minus 100% = 175% - 100% = -75%.

Now if N= the amount of time I dress, P = the total time, and R= what's avagadro's number, oh yeah 6.022 time 10 to the 23rd molacules per mole gram.... Hmmmm I need another equation PV=NRT or p1v1=p2v2..... never mind.....

So that really means is that I think too much and dress too little and if I quite work i could probably play more ice hockey!!! Yeah that's it!!!

Love Karren

Adrienne Heels
05-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Thinking about it all the time......don't have the chance to dress as much as I'd like....maybe like 3-4 hours a week

Karyn

Kate Simmons
05-12-2006, 04:52 AM
Probably only dress once every couple weeks and not for a whole day so lets say 5% of the total time dressed. Always thinking about it except when I'm sleeping then I'm dreaming about it so that = 100%. And after working which is about 35% of the time, and ice hockey which is 5%, and sleeping which is 30%, that leaves.....Hmmm 5% plus 100% plus 35% plus 5% plus 30% minus 100% = 175% - 100% = -75%.

Now if N= the amount of time I dress, P = the total time, and R= what's avagadro's number, oh yeah 6.022 time 10 to the 23rd molacules per mole gram.... Hmmmm I need another equation PV=NRT or p1v1=p2v2..... never mind.....

So that really means is that I think too much and dress too little and if I quite work i could probably play more ice hockey!!! Yeah that's it!!!

Love Karren
More "Karren" math. Never heard of those equations Karr. Think you are trying to confuse us again. You dress more than that. Where do all those bazillion pictures come from . HMMMMM? Ericka Kay

satinslip
05-12-2006, 09:40 AM
Yes, like some of the other respondents to this thread, I'm thinking and fantasizing or remembering about shopping and dressing practically all the time. I wouldn't call it either a preoccupation or an obsession. It's just a never-ending source of pleasurable anticipation or re-living of the real thing, which I fit in quite comfortably with necessary daily activities. Just let your mind and body have all the fun and pleasure possible.

Hugs and Kisses,

Satinslip

Eugenie
05-12-2006, 09:55 AM
X-dressing, all in all, eats far too much of my time, be it when I'm being dressed as "Eugenie", thinking about it or just spending time on discussion forums like this one. It is like an addiction... :o

It has somatic effects on me, by somatic I mean that all of my body reacts in TG mode with strong physical feelings, almost painful at times when I can't be "en femme". I feel these things all over me: my limbs, my center body, belly, kidneys, and I have to resist very hard not to react as "eugenie" when I'm in an environment in which I cannot become "Eugenie".

Love.

Eugenie

Lilith Moon
05-12-2006, 06:24 PM

Almost none, now.

I think about it most of the time.

I do other activities while thinking about what it would be like to do them dressed.

Karinna
05-12-2006, 07:45 PM
I think about crossdressing related materials at least 40 seconds a minute. Sometimes i get mentally tired of it without being able to stop thinking about it. Sometimes i have a peak, resulting in an out of control desire to dress, like a panther that wants to get out of it's cage but can't gets out. Sometimes i want to stop them in any ways, my obsessions, dressed or d....