PDA

View Full Version : CDing is impulsive

Penny
05-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Ever do something to your appearance that, while dressed, made you look at yourself and say wow. Is that me? Then the reality set in and you felt self-
conscious. Years ago, I impulsively created beautiful, arched eyebrows then wondered if anyone would notice. Today, I keep them arched and fairly thin because I really don't care what others think. But wigs and shoes and other articles are a whole different story. Now if see something I like while appearing male, I have to go home and switch so I can go back and try it on.
The problem is I'm always looking no matter whether I appear to be male or female. Any of you have these problems?

bredalee25
05-11-2006, 06:22 PM
Nope I never try things on at a store to nerve racking for me if I see something i like i look for it in my size and buy it and take it home and try it on i've had great success in doing this i've never made a bad purchase yet I know there's always the first time don't remind me ttfn

Christina Nicole
05-11-2006, 06:27 PM
No. Why would I want to upset my wife by looking too feminine? Why cause my clients to wonder about my looks? Acting without thinking is not in my nature. Most people have responsibilities. That means that impulsiveness should be out and responsibility must be in.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

gennee
05-11-2006, 06:29 PM
I got my fashion sense from my late mom, so I have an idea what would look good on me. Knowing my femme size helps, too. Wigs are tougher, but the ladies liked the one I was wearing when I went out last week.

Gennee

Krystenw
05-11-2006, 07:00 PM
I think it was my third or maybe my fourth therapist tha told me things like that are not impulsive, they are compulsive. If I go for more then a few days without wearing a dress or something of that nature I actually get physically ill.
Krysten

maid phylis
05-11-2006, 10:25 PM
yes for me dressing is already a part of my life and as i belong to cdi i dress to go out every wed afternoon,that means that i am my feminine self for about 9 hours .as we say among ourselves the time goes so fast and suddenly we have to go home and change back to our drab selves,then i start preparing for what i will wear the next week,.love as always phylisanne:love:

Rachel Morley
05-12-2006, 12:02 AM
I am totally with you Penny. I plucked my eyebrows to a very thin and arched look (I think) I look fabulous when en femme. However, in everyday life I do tend to look a little bit feminized for a guy, but oh well, after first panicing that everyone would notice in fact, no-one has ever said a thing to me. :)