PDA

View Full Version : Oops

Krystenw
05-11-2006, 07:03 PM
I got up this morning and shaved as usual and decided to put on my Capri’s as I usually do to finish planting my garden. All my fake nails fell of by ten o’clock. (The contact cement works ok for working around the house but not to good for planting tomatoes.)
Got finished planting about noon and had lunch and took a nap.
After lunch I was sitting on a foot stool in the middle of my garden putting water in the wall of water gizmos to keep the plants warm and out of nowhere three of the neighbor ladies stop by to visit. There I set spandex Capri’s, ladies sandals, a baggy sweatshirt with my boobs sticking out and these three want to talk about my garden. I was thinking I was sure glad I shaved my legs this morning.
I just set on the stool and didn’t move thinking the walls of water would hide me but I finally had to get up to get another because I wanted to get finished. After while my wife came out and joined us. One of the ladies told my wife that I sure had nice legs and a cute butt. She told her that was one of the reasons she married me.
They all thought that was funny and as they were leaving one of them said she wished her legs looked as good as mine. I can’t believe people some time. My wife just said that she was glad that I hadn’t put on my makeup this morning and went back in the house.
I loved the comments but I don’t think my heart can take too many of them.
Krysten

Wenda
05-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Wow! Cool! I got an email from a co-worker last year, "great legs!" I apparently was mowing the front lawn, in my shorts, legs cleanly shaved. Sometimes people see, or don't see, what they expect. I ran into a co-worker at a service station while wearing a medium set of breast forms. Not sure if she noticed or not. I don't think so.

btmgrl6
05-11-2006, 10:48 PM
that's cool..........
I aheve a question... What are those things in the picture? I'venever seen them b-4

Steph

ZoeGurl
05-11-2006, 11:08 PM
Krysten you have a nice crop of skirts growing there! Hehe! What are those things?

Zoe.

DonnaT
05-11-2006, 11:25 PM
that's cool..........
I aheve a question... What are those things in the picture? I'venever seen them b-4

Steph

They hold water in a surround around the plants and act like little green houses. Called Tomato Teepee or Wall O' Water Teepee.

The principle behind them is ingeniously simple. During the day the water absorbs heat, moderating temperatures inside. At night, the water releases heat, protecting plants against cold and frost.

Krystenw
05-12-2006, 03:22 PM
Like DonnaT said,
They are called Wall O' Water.
They keep my plants warm.
I forgot to put on sun screen and my legs look like I have on red kneehigh hose and my feet have white stripes were the sandals missed
Krysten