PDA

View Full Version : Casual and Comfy vs. Sensual and Sexy

Lawren
05-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Which style of clothing do you prefer?

I prefer Casual and Comfy. I simply prefer to dress like a well dressed lady.

jillinla
05-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Sensual and sexy can be considered well dressed as well

casual and comfy can turn into sweats w/ou makeup if your not careful

Anyway, isensualk feels so much better.

Faye Emmette
05-11-2006, 07:58 PM
All of the above.
XX
F.

Tina Dixon
05-11-2006, 08:04 PM
Casual and Comfy, I did this yesterday, put on a sundress with no make up or hoss, still felt girlie, with out getting dolled up, felt good.

Sherrie
05-11-2006, 08:19 PM
For me it's sensual and sexy leaning toward the casual side. Just not so far as to be in sweats. YUCK!!! But a comfy pair of jeans and a nice top! But I prefer skirts. Just my 0.02

Kristen Kelly
05-11-2006, 08:19 PM
All of the above.
XX
F.

Ditto

Casual is embroidered jeans and nice top. Sensual and sexy can go from a halter top and mini skirt to shorter and ****ty

Jennaie
05-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Casual and comfy for me. I'm a casual and comfy kind of girl. I do like the thought of owning an elegant outfit and I will someday. But my buget will not allow it at this time. Besides, with measurments of 42-30-41, I am a very difficult fit.

Kate Simmons
05-11-2006, 09:03 PM
I like dressing casual but dress up nice when I go out. Just an old country gal here. Ericka

jenny_cheerleader
05-11-2006, 09:15 PM
well, im wearing 3 inch knee high boots now...

Sally24
05-11-2006, 09:28 PM
Why can't sexy and sensual be comfy?

Seriously, I prefer a bright color, or metalic sparkle along with silky fabrics and a flash of skin so I've got to go with sexy and sensual, but classy. I try to lean toward the Laura Petri (mary tyler moore) kind of leggy look more than the sex in the city kind of "I'm ready to f**k" kind of look.

Denise
05-11-2006, 09:54 PM
I have a fondness for clothing a bit on the glamourous side. I like wearing heels of some type, but agree that comfortable clothes would be an attraction - but only if I were able to 'dress' more often!

Caitlintgsd
05-11-2006, 10:14 PM
Depends on my mood. Sometimes just a casual outfit of a skirt and something strappy and covered, usually in pastels. Other times in black with a corset, skirt and boots.

Mardi
05-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Sensual and sexy for me

Rita Knight
05-12-2006, 01:19 AM
I prefer sensual and sexy. However, the two categories are not mutually exclusive.

FionaAlexis
05-12-2006, 01:29 AM
I prefer 'chic and classy' but, of the two, on offer I'll go 'Sensual and Sexy'.

Fiona xx

Karyn
05-12-2006, 02:06 AM
Even if I'm out in the country or wearing jeans, I still love my heels...

Eugenie
05-12-2006, 02:22 AM
I answered "Casual and Comfy" as this is my prefered way of feeling "femme". I spend my days like this whenever I have the opportunity, that is when my SO is away on business trips, which is quite often the case...

For these "Eugenies days" I dress casually and wear comfortable underwear, medium high heel shoes and very light makeup.

But from time to time I like to have a sexy CD experiences, a bit like a real woman who want's to seduce her SO with some fancy underwear, teasingly short skirts and see through blouse :evil:

Having made that experience quite a few times, I can sympathise with women who feel that these sexy underwear are far from comfortable... Even after just an hour they feel like one want's to take them away. Perhaps that's the goal :D

:love:

Eugenie

ShortSkirt
05-12-2006, 02:43 AM
Sexy for me, 99% of the time anyway. Think Fran Dresher out for a night on the town. Minus the gowns:sad:.

Lawren
05-12-2006, 09:08 AM
From the responses here I gather that I worded the poll question a bit vaguely. I do not mean to say that sexy can't be comfy or vice versa.

As a general rule, I think of "sexy" as being very skimpy lingerie/clothes that are most often seen only behind closed doors and "comfy" clothes as the kind that are seen every day about town.

:eek: Wow!!! That makes me think I am very narrow minded and old fashioned.

Casey Morgan
05-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Either way you mean it I prefer casual and comfy. En homme or en femme a polo shirt and nice pants seem to be the "sweet spot", that place where I look good and feel good and can do anything. The day I walk out the front door dressed (and it'll happen one day), that's how I'll be dressed.

Connieminiskirts
05-12-2006, 11:32 AM
I think my pic says it all, miniskirt, nylons, etc. the top I wear is optional and according to the weather, But it seems that I really do like sweaters alot!!!
I think its kinda of a casual-sexy look

Shelly Preston
05-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Sensual and Sexy

But if its comfortable as well - heaven

SherriePall
05-12-2006, 02:42 PM
Casual and comfy -- in a nice skirt (probably longer than not), a nice top and a pair of not-too-high heels. My makeup though is well done. What I consider "polished" on a GG.

Siobhan Marie
05-12-2006, 04:12 PM
I'd have to say casual and comfy, jean skirt and a nice top, sometimes with tights, sometimes without.

:hugs: Anna x

Jodi
05-12-2006, 06:41 PM
I did not answer because it depends upon the situation.

Jodi

Sally24
05-13-2006, 11:17 AM
With it reworded like that I'll have to go with casual and comfy. I generally dress to pass even when at home. I do have the occasional mini skirt but don't wear them very often at all. The same with super short cut-offs. I bought a pair in a yard sale and have tried them on but the look is way too young for me!

I go for the eveyday look or the evening out on the town look when dressing. Occasionally I try a little glamour make-up.

Karren H
05-13-2006, 11:20 AM
Which style of clothing do you prefer?

I prefer Casual and Comfy. I simply prefer to dress like a well dressed lady.

I didn't vote because I'm in the Casual Sexy Comphy group!! hehehe

Love Karren