PDA

View Full Version : Another question...

FrankieJ GG
05-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Anyone who read my previous post hopefully knows I am here to learn and become a part of this lifestyle so here is another question some of you may be able to help me with. Is it mostly sexual? My partner I know has been dressing for a long time over 10 years, but I wonder if it was always sexual, he says it is now, but I am not sure if its all the time. I was thinking that I should let him know that if he wants to dress just to do so then he should it doesnt just have to be for sexual activities, maybe this is why he has done it alone lately? I am just curious if thats how it starts? And if for most people thats where it lies...

Thanks everyone!!!

FrankieJ

Deanna2
05-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Dressing en femme doesn't have to have sexual connotations. There are many reasons for wearing the clothes usually worn by the other gender.

For me there is nothing more comfortable and relaxing than wearing a cami and mini skirt.

Phoebe Reece
05-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Crossdressing may begin as a sexual activity for many, but as one matures (both in age and emotionally) the sexual aspect of crossdressing usually diminishes. Most of the crossdressers that I am in close contact with do not have any sexual activity linked with their crossdressing.