PDA

View Full Version : lycra capri

piper
05-12-2006, 05:28 AM
To the sporting girls or anyone in particular have you worn lycra capri pants also some are know as three quarter running bear I see so many lovely women wearing them when walking or when running I went into rebel sport the other day made a complete fool of myself and the female shop assistant said you know its best if your girlfriend came in tried them on I remarked something like she was sick or something, this was early on a Saturday morning mind you then the shop assistant was calling for customer assistance like it felt like bells and horns were going off everywhere and then I made out my 'girlfriend' had just rung me on my mobile and I quickly replied my 'girlfriend' is feeling alot better and we'll be back in the afternoon I should of grabbed the first pair checked the bloody size and brought them and that was two weeks ago and I have not worked up the courage to go back to a sportsstore to buy some its so frustrating has any one brought any? regards Piper

Krystenw
05-12-2006, 02:51 PM
I love the licra stretch pants. I have several pair and wear them a lot. My wife doesn't even mind that I wear them shopping or just around town. We have a nice dance clothing store and that has been the only place I have been able to fine any lately. The clerks are allways very nice to me. I guess they are used to male dancers comming in. It is not too far from several colleges. Shopko used to sell a cotton variety but I haven't been able to find any for quite a while.
I have seen some on eBay for $10 or $12.
Krysten