PDA

View Full Version : Why wear pants?????

bredalee25
05-12-2006, 11:06 AM
I'm so confussed it doesn't make sense to wear pants enfemme I mean we can wear pants anytime even out in public for me if it's not a skirt or dress it's not gonna be on my body while enfemme I just can't see the point in wearing pants as a girl yes you can wear a pretty blouse and bra and panties hose and femme shoes too but why the pants i've always wanted to be the one who wears the skirt in my family i'd gladly give up the pants for that any day. So my question is this why do some of you wear pants while enfemme?

GypsyKaren
05-12-2006, 11:16 AM
Well, do you go out dressed? If you did, you'd know the answer. Jeans are just more comfortable, they go with anything, and you don't have to worry about anything showing when you sit down in a restaurant. When a woman sits down anywhere, men's eyes are like radars, they lock on to sneak a peek. The same thing goes for shoes, tennies are more comfortable than heels. When I go out, I'm not interested in putting on a fashion show, just going about my business of being myself.

Karen

btmgrl6
05-12-2006, 11:22 AM
Comfort is number 1. I don't want to out riding my bike or working in the yard in a dress or skirt. i dress pretty much 24/7 and there are a lot of times that i just pull on a pair of jeans to run around in. .....

Steph

Caitlintgsd
05-12-2006, 11:24 AM
:iagree: I love to wear skirts but sometimes jeans are more in line with a casual daytime event (picnic or such). I helped a friend move a few weeks ago and a skirt would have been out of place then.

Ms. Donna
05-12-2006, 11:31 AM
When I go out, I'm not interested in putting on a fashion show, just going about my business of being myself.

:iagree: Well said!

Yes, I can wear pants anytime: that means both at home and at work - no matter what I have to do. I wear jeans and a t-shirt and get read as a girl about half the time anyway. It works for me.

Lest you think pants are not feminine Bredalee, take a look at a woman in a nicely taylored pants suit. IMHO, it is anything but 'unfeminine'.

Besides, have you ever tried to put down 25 yards of mulch in a skirt & heels? :)

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Eugenie
05-12-2006, 11:35 AM
Wearing pants can be a very womanly experience... Not all pants are jeans... Some are quite feminine and made in material that is soft to the skin, contrary to the men pants...:rolleyes:

I admit though that I rarely wear pants. I have some in my cupboard but almost never put them on. I don't like the way they look on me. Perhaps I will take a few pictures and get the advice of the forum members...
:love:
Eugenie

Casey Morgan
05-12-2006, 11:42 AM
Have you ever tried on a pair of women's pants? The pairs I have are lighter weight than my guy pants, and they are a different material. And they just fit differently. I certainly don't feel like I guy when I wear them.

Besides, if you dress every day like you're going to a party how would it be special to dress like that when you DO go to a party? That's why they make different clothes for different occasions.

bredalee25
05-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Ok I see that for some of you pants are comfortable but i'll be damned if i'm gonna do anything like put 25 yards of mulch down when i'm in a skirt and heels my man just better be doing that for me so I can be pretty and stand ther and watch him ttfn

trannie T
05-12-2006, 11:50 AM
I wear women's jeans occasionally, just to be in drag but still appearing to be in drab. Not all women's pants are copies of menswear. I'd love to find a pair of jeans in the old style that zip up in the back, I think they're sooooo sexy.

Jenni
05-12-2006, 11:57 AM
Dresses can be fun, but I'd be much more comfortable in a cute pair of pink capri's.

jenni

Toyah
05-12-2006, 12:12 PM
I think its very simple womens pants are cut and feel completly different. Wearing a skirt consists of putting it on job done to look good in fem pants you have to think about it to get the correct shape and a great shape in pants will blow any skirt out of the water

lynda jane hamilton
05-12-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi

Wearing jeans with high heels is a very femme and sexy look.

Also jeans and trousers (pants) are the hardest thing for a CD to wear because of having to really put away our natural attributes. I'll still wear my girls jeans and trousers as I feel soo good in them as a change from dresses and skirts.

love

Lynda x

Kate Simmons
05-12-2006, 01:34 PM
I love wearing dresses and skirts as much as the next gal but since I'm a functional(!?) practical gal as well, pants are the way to go for me with every day stuff. Ericka

Denise01
05-12-2006, 01:45 PM
Wearing slacks and jeans can be very comfortable and femme as well.
If you are going out shopping femme, and want to blend in, one should dress as most of the other girls are.
Here in the northern climate, in the winter it gets very cold and if you watch the girls in the malls you will find that 99% will wear slacks,

While I prefer to wear skirts as they are so comfortable, I do dress to blend in and also for comfort in the cold weather.

Being femme wether shopping or out for dinner, is so nice, and i prefer to be femme shopping etc as much as i can

Denise

Richelle
05-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Brenda;

I agree with you. When out enfemme it has to be a skirt or dress. If I have to wear pants, then I am in guy mode. However, it could be womens pants as I am now wearing at work when I type this.

Richelle

KathrynW
05-12-2006, 03:03 PM
I'm so confussed it doesn't make sense to wear pants enfemme I mean we can wear pants anytime even out in public for me if it's not a skirt or dress it's not gonna be on my body while enfemme I just can't see the point in wearing pants as a girl yes you can wear a pretty blouse and bra and panties hose and femme shoes too but why the pants i've always wanted to be the one who wears the skirt in my family i'd gladly give up the pants for that any day. So my question is this why do some of you wear pants while enfemme?

But, anyway... in answer to your question, Why Wear Pants?

To blend in with the at least 75% of the rest of the women in public who are wearing them. I have no idea what your motivation is for CD-ing. If it's to attract attention, and stand out, and be over-the-top-full-blown-femme...then by all means...wear NO pants. If you want to have any chance of blending in with the majority of females out in the real world, then you best find some women's jeans you like. :)

besides...the way women wear heels with jeans nowadays...sometimes that is such a smokin hot look!

Krystenw
05-12-2006, 03:04 PM
I agree with Denise,
I feel they are quite comfortable. But my children think I am getting a bit more complacent in my old age.
Krysten

SherriePall
05-12-2006, 03:16 PM
Brenda -- Being from Lykens, you may understand the practicality of wearing pants. First, women's pants are not the same thing. Couple them with proper padding and a nice top and perhaps a pair of heels, you are still very femme. Add to that our winters here in PA (almost anywhere else outside of that Northernmost Southern City -- Philadelphia) and you can see why you wear pants once in a while. Last time I was out dressed, it was in the low 20's and that was with the sun shining and I wore pants out for the first time!

Nigella
05-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Everyone is entitled to think for themselves what is and is not fem, but TBH just look around you. How many RGs do you see in a skirt or dress, especially in the middle of winter with a strong wind blowing?

The look of "fem" is not just in the clothes, but in how they are worn. Wear a Lumberjack shirt, Jeans and a pair of trainers and yes you get read as "male". Change the lumberjack for a nice blouse and the trainers for a slightly more fem pair and the look is totally different.

But Brenda to answer your question " why do some of you wear pants while en femme?" simple really, practicality.

Jerry
05-12-2006, 04:15 PM
A while back I put in a thread on what surprised you about clothes you wore. Slacks and capris are high on my list. I never thought they were particularly feminine or all that different from my drab.

Oh, contraire (sp). I've found some of my best looks are in slacks and capris. They're very naturally feminine, and that's a good thing.

Suggestion: If all you have are pumps and sexy heels, be sure to try a pair of sandals with a kitten heel. Meow!

Jerry

bredalee25
05-12-2006, 05:02 PM
I can see all your points but in my case i've got a great big belly and wearing pants with a pretty top makes me look just awful but in a skirt or dress i look much better i've tried the pants look and don't like it one bit I guess i'm just way to girly for pants and yes the winters here in PA are very cold and I can see why wearing skirts and dresses isn't pratical here but it's what i prefer to wear. well i'm not one to blend in i like attention and wish to stand out in a crowd and if wearing a skirt or dress does that i love it and further more wearing pants while enfemme just doesn't do it for me some of you can pull off that look i can't so i shall wear my skirts and dresses with pride as i look so damn beautiful in them. ttfn

Julie Avery
05-12-2006, 05:10 PM
I'm quite fond of women's slacks.

I can wear women's slacks in male mode, I like that. I don't pass and don't go out fully en femme. I like going out in women's slacks.

KathrynW
05-12-2006, 05:11 PM
I guess I'm just way to girly for pants

Too girly, huh? Ok, here's an idea...
Why not get a bunch of the GG's here to sign for a competition and you can have a "GIRL OFF" with them? How's that sound? :p

Julie York
05-12-2006, 05:20 PM
I think it depends on where you are in the scale of dressing for whatever reason. I would hate myself if I spent hard earned cash on a pair of pants no matter what cut they were. A skirt yes, I can nearly justify it after beating myself up a bit with guilt, but a pair of pants/jeans? No way. It's bad enough buying a wig.

trannie T
05-12-2006, 06:13 PM
And then there are the times I dress like a lesbian. Boots, jeans, a flannel shirt and no makeup.

Kristen Kelly
05-12-2006, 07:03 PM
I love whe fit of womens jeans in fact I wear them more often then mens, in drab. The type I love are the low rise stretch jeans, infact I think I look better in them. I have a few pair of embroydered jeans worn with a nice blouse and a pair of heels, I blend in nicely at the mall. There is nothing more fem than a skirt or dress they are my first choice but this is the real world

Ms. Donna
05-12-2006, 07:04 PM
I love whe fit of womens jeans in fact I wear them more often then mens, in drab.

Same here. I haven't owned men's jeans in years.

Love & Stuff,
Donna

TGMarla
05-12-2006, 07:15 PM
There's a big part of me that agrees with you on a very basic level. That's why I'm always wearing skirts and dresses in my pics. See, this isn't so much a lifestyle for me as it is just something that I like to do. However, Karen's right about the going out thing. I don't go out en femme, and I'm not trying to fool anyone into thinking I'm female. At least not at this time in my life. I admit, I'd like to go out, but right now it's not in the cards. So I don't generally wear pants, because I can wear them any time. So when I take femme time, I wear skirts and dresses.

Jennaie
05-12-2006, 07:48 PM
for a 50 year old woman, I look good in my jeans, and I feel very fem wearing them.

Adrienne Heels
05-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Since my legs are NOT shaved, I HAVE to wear pants! But seriously, at my job, most of the girls wear nice pants, and i love the way they look with heels. I also love to wear womens' jeans with high heels. Like Kathryn said, that looks sooooo hot!

Rachel Morley
05-12-2006, 09:40 PM
So my question is this why do some of you wear pants while enfemme?
I agree with some of the others.....when it comes to going out in public during the day, you are not going to get as much attention because of blending in reasons. Although having said that I do like wearing my skort and skirts when going out en femme and if I'm feeling confident I will. At home I (almost) always wear a dress or a skirt.

As far as feeling feminine is concerned, that's all in the mind. I don't have to wear a dress or skirt to get that girly feeling. However, the only types of pants that I have ever worn en femme are capris and low rise fitted boot cut jeans, both of which I find can make me feel girly, though obviously not as much as a dress or a skirt.

sierracd6
05-12-2006, 11:11 PM
I hear ya sister....pants are an anyday deal....skirts and dresses are what I wear en femme..........makeas ya feel sexy ...gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrand that is how I want to feel

Nicole Lee
05-13-2006, 02:18 AM
Perhaps you're looking at different jeans. ;) I for one LOVE LOVE LOVE wearing tight low-rise denim stretch jeans, jeans that you simply can't go out in "en drab." Well, I do, but I just love the look of the tight flared jeans on my legs and the tightness of it on my butt... and trust me, it looks anything BUT en drab-ish. ;)

I especially love wearing jeans made by " Angels " or " Sweet Jeans, " a brand you can find at stores such as Kohl's, Sears, and Marshall's/TJ Maxx in the Juniors' section. They have a nice tight-look to them, but have 2% spandex and 18% polyester for a very comfortable stretch feel. I love 'em! :)

SoCalSuziCD
05-13-2006, 02:48 AM
I don't own any women's pants, but if I were to wear one, it would be for comfort reasons. In my belief, wearing women's pants such as jeans wouldn't make me feel beautiful in any way, therefore I wouldn't wear jeans or anything that would appeal my legs.

Sally24
05-13-2006, 11:08 AM
I've got to agree with the majority, you've got to have a few slacks or jeans in your wardrobe if you are planning on passing on a long term basis. I have some mid rise jeans that really make me look thinner and long legged. I also have a pair of pleather pants that are totally different from any male pants I've ever worn. And lastly, I have a very professional pants suit with pin stripped pants. They are very light weight and the zipper is in the back up the butt line (very sexy to put on!). If you pass well, you will find that you get more looks when wearing a tight fitting pair of jeans. They show men much more detail of your bottom than any dress could.

That being said, I do prefer the exposure of legs and just the general feel of dresses (even better than just a skirt). I think if you talk to most GG's, when they want to really feel feminine they will get all dolled up in a nice dress/skirt outfit.

bebe nylons
05-15-2006, 09:05 PM
Love wearings Nylons/pantihose under my jeans especially with Heels. To me the feel & there is just someting provocative about it!! l even like to see women in jeans, nylons & heels. Am the same way about pants/slacks. Both have to be just tight enough to accentuate. Don't like the frumpy look on me or on women. Hugs. bebe

annekathleen
05-15-2006, 09:08 PM
I have 15 pairs of womens jeans. Some are less obvious and I wear them to work and no one notices. Some are more feminine in appearance and I like to wear them around the house or out at night after dark. Stretch denim feels so great as it clings to all of my curves. You gotta try on all different types of womens clothing to get a feel for what you like and what turns you on!

Bernice
05-15-2006, 11:27 PM
I will suggest that whether you wear pants or not is dependent on several factors. One important fact is whether or not you wish to pass. Obviously, most women today wear pants most of the time, some even to get married. So to maximize passibility, some CDrs resort to wearing pants. Fair enough.

Some wear pants to look sexy. Since sexiness is in the eye of the beholder, those who feel that women can look sexy in pants may choose to emulate that look. I, however, have only seen two women in my entire life that ever looked sexy to me in pants, and my dear wife of 30 years was not one of them.

Since I have little hope or need of passing, and since I don't think females ever look feminine (or sexy) in pants, I don't ever wear pants.

I conceed some situations are more practical in pants, such as trampoline, sailing, skydiving, polar exploration. I don't play on the trampoline, and have very few opportunities to go sailing. However, I have worn a dress with hose outdoors briefly at zero Farenheight, and I was fine with it - thanks to wind less than 20 Mph.

I also conceed that women's pants are cut differently, and a wider selection of fabrics are offered. Not everything has to be in denim. I can't imagine going to all the effort necessary to shape my body to fit tight women's slacks. Except for amputees, I still see no reason to justify the immense popularity of slacks. Perhaps people dress as they individually (emotionally) choose - except where society forces strict limitations on choice.

I saw a thing on Dr. Phil (sorry - I am unemployed and I get really bored) where they chased down a child custody father whose daugters were in a religious cult where they did plant crops while wearing ankle length dresses, and they did not look uncomfortable or all that out of place to me.

I choose (in wardrobe selections at least) to be different, and to accept the consequences of being different. Most of us here make a similar choice.

julie w
05-16-2006, 12:14 AM
in the many times I have been out enfemme I have worn womens pants twice both times in winter
I love skirts, its the main reason I dress so I can wear them ,my gf wears
skirts a lot more than pants .she finds them more comfortable ,

Sally Gray
05-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Over the last couple or so weeks I have brought three pairs of pants (trousers). I've wear them obviously when dressed but also when in male mode. The just feel so much nicer than my normal jeans etc. In fact I 've started to wear them whilst out in male mode. No one seems to notice.

As some mentioned earlier in this thread - I am really now looking for a pair which zip up at the back. They are so sexy!

TGMarla
05-16-2006, 02:27 PM
When I dress, it's almost always a skirt or a dress. But then, I don't go out. I love wearing dresses and skirts, though. So that's what I do. But were I to venture out for any prolonged period of time, I'd likely wear pants. But I'd also wear a dress from time to time, too. I see your point, but it's all a matter of what you're trying to do, and what you're trying to get out of your crossdressing. I'm just in it for some girl time at home, so dresses and skirts do me fine. If I had other motivations, then I'd consider other options.

Bridget
05-16-2006, 06:59 PM
Try biking in a skirt...it's a triple pain. If your bike doesn't have a lower crossbar, it's very difficult to mount the bicycle. And every time you push the pedals you are at risk of panty flashing the people nearby. And to add another issue, if the skirt is long enough, the chains and gears on the bicyle can tear the skirt to shreds.

In cases where one is active as a TG or CD, a skirt limits your mobility. You can't run too fast, for say a bus. And you have to worry about flashing a reverse fujisan. Keeping your legs together might be good exercise for your upper legs and hips, though.

Skirts are cold too. You can usually get a good breeze between your legs. In some weather, this might be a good thing, but others it might be bad. An exception would be a long skirt; yes there is air betwixt your legs, but since your body heats it up, it insulates better than pants.

And for passing purposes, not many girls and women wear skirts and dresses anymore. Mostly for practicality reasons said above. So jeans and a cute top are probably the way to go for the supermarket and the like.

LucyTwitch
05-16-2006, 07:28 PM
Hi

Its not weather you wear pants, slacks, skirts, ect. Its how you feel inside and if you feel ok in pants then wear them. I do now and again and yes they are very practical when your up a ladder clening windows.

Love
Lucy

allisonrn06
05-17-2006, 08:08 AM
I used to think the same as you Breda,that I wear pants all the time,so when I cd it was skirts or a dress.Then one day for soemthing different I tried on a pair of my wife's black stretch pants and loved them.I still would much rather wear a dress or skirt,but wouldn't pass up wearing the right pair of pants occasionally.

mellisa's wife
05-17-2006, 08:14 AM
I know alot of you like the "feel" of the more feminine fabrics.

Get yourself a pair of silk lined dress pants.... put them on over a pair of pantyhose!

Try it... you may like it for those chilly days when there might me too much of a draft under your skirt! lol We gg's have our practical reasons for such things!

carol ann
05-17-2006, 08:25 AM

I am happy to wear anything that make me feel feminine. I don't wear jeans enfemme because they do nothing to help me feel female, but i would wear nicely shaped feminine looking pants if they were appropriate to the occasion

Amelia Moxon
05-17-2006, 12:22 PM
I wear jeans when i go out en-fem a) because I cant be bothered with shaving my legs and keeping them smooth b) they are easier to wear, and c) because a large percentage of GG's wear them, i would consider wearing one as a one off for a night out.

This is the same reason why I wear long sleeved tops when i go out, I can’t be bothered to shave my armpits or my arm hair.

Hugs
Amelia xxx

Tiffany Anne 9954
05-18-2006, 03:47 PM
I NEVER wear pants of any kind when I dress femme. I wear pants enough when I'am in my male self.
This Tiffany girl ALLWAYS wears a dress or a skirt / top / blouse when she's enfemme

NEVER PANTS!!

RikkiOfLA
05-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Many times when I've worn jeans en femme, I've gotten strange looks from people. I knew I'd been read, because I wasn't getting those same looks in skirts (long or short) or tailored slacks. As a result, I didn't wear jeans very much.

And, because I didn't wear them because I couldn't, I felt a bit deprived.

Really, jeans are practical. They're what most women wear most of the time--men too. There are alternatives for most occasions, of course, but sometimes, finding the alternatives was getting really creative! Took too much time and attention.

Why wear jeans? If you're going out dressed, they're the most passable thing you can wear, most of the time.

A GG friend clued me in to my problem. It's the fit in the hips!

Men's jeans may fit snug or loose, but take a good luck at women's jeans. They almost always fit snugly from the waist through the thighs. Doesn't matter what kind of jeans they are, or how old the woman is. Some teenagers wear them skintight, of course. While most women don't wear them quite that tight, they are definitely fitted.

I stopped wearing the jeans that had gotten too loose on me, and just wear the tighter ones. Problem solved!

LaSirenaBella
05-18-2006, 11:18 PM
There's nothing wrong with wearing jeans en femme. When I was going out a lot, I often wore jeans. If anything, they saved me time on shaving, and best of all, they aided in me blending in just a little bit better. Hips and waist are key in a good fit. :)

Sirena

JeanneF
05-18-2006, 11:26 PM
I love wearing jeans when I go out. First of all, it's the most passable outfit you can wear. A cute top, jeans and a pair of heels and I look like 95% of GGs my age going out on a Saturday night.

Even if I don't wear jeans, I'll usually choose capris or gauchos (this season) over skirts. It's just that you don't see many GGs going out in skirts, and my goal is to blend in, so I dress like the GGs do.

KarenNY
05-19-2006, 10:12 AM
I find some women's pantsuits to be just as feminine as skirt suits. The materials are different and lighter, and they look really nice, too! It's true that most of the time I have chosen to wear a dress or a skirt outfit. However, I have worn women's slacks and jeans out and about when I was younger and I passed just fine -- of course, I was also wearing a blouse, hose, heels and full makeup with my shoulder-length wig, so I looked anything but masculine, even in slacks. I also found it very satisfying to tuck, put on slacks and then see a smooth, female-looking crotch (and rear end) when I looked in the mirror. It's very sexy!

hammer
05-19-2006, 10:18 AM
A pair of jeans with stockings and some cute heels looks very nice.

BeckyCath
05-19-2006, 11:37 AM
I wear jeans at work, purely out of necessity. I'm more of a skirt person to be honest...

I have noticed over the last 12 months, that skirts are making a come back.

I do love wearing a pair of nicely tailored female cut trousers, the are so different to wear than boy trousers, and i do feel womanly wearing trousers.

As far as practicalities go, for doing things like mowing the lawn or washing the car, you can't go wrong in a pair of jeans or cargo's.

One of the most elegant garments i've got in my wardrobe is a pair of pilazzo pants, they're light, floaty and defiantely feminine, and every time i've worn them I've felt very elegant and definately womanly.

I can understand your hesitancy in wearing jeans, I didn['t for ages, even tho i wore girl jeans in drab, but since going full time, and having the ability to choose what i wear, I've worn skirts, jeans, and trousers. I just picked to suit my mood, or what i was doing for the day!

Whatever you think/ feel is OK, cos no one lives your life!

Rebecca

ashlee chiffon
05-19-2006, 11:56 AM
just wear "girlish" styles...back or side zip, capri's with little bows at the hem, pink or white or lavender colors, no back pockets, softer material, etc...
i always feel just as fem when fully dressed, specially when adding some heels and dangly earrings, painting the toes and nails, and in makeup...
... though skirts are more fun!

Breanna
05-19-2006, 12:34 PM
I think its very simple womens pants are cut and feel completly different. Wearing a skirt consists of putting it on job done to look good in fem pants you have to think about it to get the correct shape and a great shape in pants will blow any skirt out of the water

I agree with you very much i love to wear fem pants it shows off my shape very well and they are very comfortable.

jogggelich
05-20-2006, 07:48 PM
I wear womens low rise stretch jeans more often then mens.
But wearing them with a girdle and heavely suspendered black seemed stockings is a must.

There is nothing sexier than clearly visible suspenders under my jeans. I also love the strange feeling that everybody can check that the seems of my black nylonstockings with cuban heels are straight.

Love Joggelich

bredalee25
05-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Try biking in a skirt...it's a triple pain. If your bike doesn't have a lower crossbar, it's very difficult to mount the bicycle. And every time you push the pedals you are at risk of panty flashing the people nearby. And to add another issue, if the skirt is long enough, the chains and gears on the bicyle can tear the skirt to shreds.

In cases where one is active as a TG or CD, a skirt limits your mobility. You can't run too fast, for say a bus. And you have to worry about flashing a reverse fujisan. Keeping your legs together might be good exercise for your upper legs and hips, though.

Skirts are cold too. You can usually get a good breeze between your legs. In some weather, this might be a good thing, but others it might be bad. An exception would be a long skirt; yes there is air betwixt your legs, but since your body heats it up, it insulates better than pants.

And for passing purposes, not many girls and women wear skirts and dresses anymore. Mostly for practicality reasons said above. So jeans and a cute top are probably the way to go for the supermarket and the like.
I retired my bycycle when i got my drivers licsense and won't get on one ever again. When I was younger a bike was my only means of transportation so I estimate that I personally put some 10,000 miles on my bike from 1970 til 1987 thats 17 years riding a bike. Would you want to ride one after driving a motor vehicle. I know I don't ttfn

nancy58
05-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Like some of the ladies have already said, wearing pants is what GGs do much of the time.

I just got my second pair of pants this past week, and I'm very happy with them. After taping up the "package" and donning my new pants and turtleneck, I looked pretty presentable from the neck down. I still have to work on the face and hair, though. (It'll have to be a wig, unfortunately.)

Playing with women's clothing is pretty educational. I was surprised at how small the pockets are in my new pants, and it was interesting to see that there is less room in the front, something that i'd not have noticed without trying them on. My first pair is side-zip, with no pockets at all, and it was a real shocker to realize there is nowhere to put my hands, keys, etc. In fact, the pockets on my new pants look like they're for show. They wouldn't hold my spartan set of keys very well.

Nancy

Miriannah
05-22-2006, 04:29 AM
Without bothering to read anyone else's answer, I'm going to say this: Womens' pants have really neat styles and cuts to them, whereas men's pants are like a shapeless sack roughly made to contain the lower body.

That's just jeans, too. Women have a lot of other types of pants that are really cool if you know what to look for. It doesn't always have to be a dress or skirt. :)

maid phylis
05-22-2006, 12:36 PM
as phylisanne i never wear pants when i go out enfemme.as soon as i get home i take off those pants and slip into my skirt .love phylisanne:love:

CDtv
05-22-2006, 02:45 PM
i guess its because there are demi-boots and certain types of shoes that go with pants and were designed to be worn with pants and fashion then dictates to us to wear pants

i also like the cut of some of the newer ladies pant styles but that's just me:D