PDA

View Full Version : Wife's special treat

Victoria Pink
05-12-2006, 01:34 PM
Hi Ladies...

Was kinda tired this morning and when wife got out of bed, she went straight to my panties drawer, picked out a nice flowery pair of panties and gave them to me saying, "enjoy your day". So I went to work with panties under my jeans.

It's not the first time I did this.... but it was totally awesome when the wife was sending me off to work that way.

I am really fortunate and thankful to have her support.

Hugs,
Victoria

TeriAnn
05-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Although my wife has never done this for me she is very supportive of my dressing she helps me with clothes and even helps me pick out heels that I might like. It is a wonderful feeling to have someone to share with I must agree.I :love: her very much for bieng such a great partner and friend.

SherriePall
05-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Victoria -- Lucky you.

solent uk
05-12-2006, 01:58 PM
A simple act.......but it says and means such a lot.....

Tracy_Victoria
05-12-2006, 03:01 PM
A few weeks ago! After my wife and I had a major discussion about my dressing (after 13 years of accepting that I dressed, but having no real part in this part of my life) She spent some time reading and trying again to understand this, and more to the point understand that it not going to be a major change in my life.

Anyway after being out working all day, she returned home and said " I've got a present for you" and handed me a brown eye make up set, saying " you don't have any browns in yours, and you should wear brown!" (she had only done my make up either the night, or a few nights before!) hence I was totally flattered.

I still don't think she realised how much that one little justure meant to me. So if she reads this, THANKS LOVE!

Krystenw
05-12-2006, 03:10 PM
I wish there was some way I could help those of you that have a not quite so understanding SO.
We were shopping this morning and when we were ready to check out I asked her if she could think of anything else we needed and she reminded me that I needed some more pantyhose that I was almost out.
I don't know what I would ever do without my wife.
Krysten

Nigella
05-12-2006, 03:28 PM
I wish there was some way I could help those of you that have a not quite so understanding SO.

Krysten

Not many of us are fortunate to have an understanding partner. I have heard it said, although not on this forum, that those of us that do, enjoy "rubbing the noses" of those that don't. I personally don't gloat that Sandra is suportive, I let her know how lucky I feel, but then I've always let her know that.

Threads like this could also be like a red rag to a bull and so we could be wrong if we do and wrong if we don't. TBH the only answer is ???? who knows.

Jerry
05-12-2006, 03:56 PM
Frank Burns said that to Hot Lips Houlihan in an old M*A*S*H show.

Little things like that mean so much. I've not had any "surprises", but my wife has bought some make up for me when I asked. (Thanks, again, dear!)

This may sound contrary to what I just said, but now, she's not really very supportive. Tolerant, but not supportive.

As someone married to someone having difficulties with the crossdressing, I still like to hear how supportive wives help. I don't view it as bragging or in my face.

Hog hugs. Jerry