PDA

View Full Version : Why Do All the GG's Have to Look So Darn Good?

Jenni
05-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Seriously, you girls look fantastic, so what's yer secret? Wish I could take some makeup lessons from you all!

Hope this makes your Friday :)

Hugzz,
jenni

Eric/a
05-12-2006, 05:35 PM
I don't know if it's a "secret" so much as maybe just a few advantages that being born a girl usually brings with it:

1. Having parents give you make-up, a wardrobe, etc.

2. Having a mother show you how to do your face, hair, nails, etc., as well as how to dress, walk and act like a lady.

3. Not having to keep your wardrobe, make-up, high heels, etc., a secret from anybody - well, except for maybe having to hide them from a sibling that wears the same size you do!

4. Not having to worry about being called a sissy at school or anywhere else for dressing like a girl.

5. Not having to worry about whether or not wearing a dress or high heels would jeopardize your job if word got around.

6. Being able to go into any store and knowing they'll ALWAYS have your size!

7. Being able to wear anything you want to and not having to worry about passing, being read, etc.

Well, I could go on, but those are the first ones that come to mind. I'm not saying we could all look as good as they do if we had those advantages ourselves, but I'm sure it would make a difference!:D

Faye Emmette
05-12-2006, 06:07 PM
8. Going through puberty and hips broadening, breasts etc,

9. Genetically thicker, fuller lips,

10. Softer, smoother facial bone structure.....

JoannaDees
05-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Or just because women are just so more beautiful, period. They try. I try, but I'm labeled "fag". Or "metro". Whatever. Go figure. Oh well. FI!

Kate Simmons
05-12-2006, 06:32 PM
Hi Jenni, The other girls pretty much summed it up. Because they are women................. Ericka

Joanie
05-12-2006, 10:12 PM
They never have to shave their faces, which I think over time really messes up your skin, giving it a hardened look. Theirs, by contrast, are soft and pretty. Plus, they just seem to have a natural talent for makeup. I still can't seem to get the eyeliner right.

Tracy GG
05-13-2006, 01:06 AM
Jenni, What a nice thing to say and yes it made my day.

I realise that your tongue is very firmly in your cheek but nice to hear.

I am a little hesitant to post a pic as it would be a dead givaway as to my husband's ID. When I work this out I hope your kind remarks prove true.

Tracy

KewTnCurvy GG
05-13-2006, 01:39 AM
Quite sure I'm not in the beautiful category by most folks' standards.

Maybe, kewt:p

SoCalSuziCD
05-13-2006, 02:51 AM
I would think it's their attitude of being normal. don't you think you look good in drabs? Maybe if you put on a suit, you would defintely look professional and good. But when you are in a women's clothe, you don't feel as beautiful as GG because of you are or I am altering my attitude of being a women and it doesn't feel natural. So I assume that if my or your attitude is female when you dress, you will find the women's beauty in yourself and feel more confident! That's my assumption and probably right :)

Lawren
05-13-2006, 04:22 AM
They look so good because we see them through a man's eyes and with a man's brain. Conversly, men look so good to a GG for the same reasons but with an opposite point of view.

P. S. Kewt, you are beautiful. Anyone who can't see that isn't looking close enough.

FionaAlexis
05-13-2006, 05:19 AM
Yes - all so beautiful *sigh*

Kate Simmons
05-13-2006, 03:50 PM
Yes - all so beautiful *sigh*
Good one Fiona. Probably what I'll look like in 10 more years. LOL Ericka

EricaCD
05-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Damn. Nobody was supposed to see my drab avatar.

KathrynW
05-13-2006, 05:47 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/katawest/ramsey2.jpg
"Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot, like Me?" :tongueout

Julie York
05-13-2006, 05:48 PM
I've had her!

alexis GG
05-13-2006, 07:52 PM
wish i did look good....... 10 years after havin my last daughter, I'm still waitin to get rid of my baby bump! In fact my fella looks better in a dress than I do... Summat aint right there hehe.
alexis35

Joy Carter
05-13-2006, 07:57 PM
Quite sure I'm not in the beautiful category by most folks' standards.

Maybe, kewt:p

Don't be silly I see a pretty and confident woman with some witt about her. :hugs:

Breanne
05-13-2006, 11:41 PM
Man to God: "God, why did you make woman so beautiful?"
God to Man: "So you would love her."
"But God", Man says, "why did you make her so dumb?"
God replies: "So she would love you."