PDA

View Full Version : thinning your hair

sammyd
05-12-2006, 07:08 PM
so i don't quite want to shave off all my hair

i would however, not mind thinning it out, because i am, in short, a hairy beast

what are some techniques for thinning or removing part of your body hair? specifically legs and chest

telemark44
05-12-2006, 07:19 PM
I use an electric clipper and use the adapter for a short haircut. It does not get all the hair, so you are able to control just how thin you want to make your hair. Someday I just might shave it all off!

Christine

Jennaie
05-12-2006, 08:01 PM
electrolisis, laser. those are the only two ways that I know of that actually work. I shave, I am a cave man without shaving. I shave it all.

Caitlintgsd
05-12-2006, 08:17 PM
I don't shave my arms but I do everywhere else. For my arms I trim it close via clippers, and then I bleach what's left. It's just that I've seen more GG's with a little arm than none at all. Personal preference I suppose.

Honey Lynn
05-12-2006, 09:36 PM
Mother Nature's doing a pretty good job on my head, on the other end?....Well let's just say I'll never be cold:D

Karren H
05-13-2006, 11:23 AM
so i don't quite want to shave off all my hair

i would however, not mind thinning it out, because i am, in short, a hairy beast

what are some techniques for thinning or removing part of your body hair? specifically legs and chest

Try bleaching your leg hairs with cheap blonde hair color. Makes them less noticable. Works well on your forearms also.

Love Karren

Jillian310
05-13-2006, 12:27 PM
I am a shaver, from forehead to my ankles! Chest hair seems to be the most stubborn. But I let my arms grow out for the summer. Too many eyes around!