PDA

View Full Version : what to wear when your time is up

taren
05-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Hello Ladies, i was just curious, if something should happen to you tomorrow, you meet your maker , just what would you wear while lying in your casket , [ Something to think about isn't it ] would you wear a suit or dress, hum,now be very honest , i think myself that i would go the creamation route, if i die in my sleep , they would find me in a nite gown with cotton panties on , i would want to go that way then , it's something to really think about ,,, isn't it.:rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Caitlintgsd
05-12-2006, 08:19 PM
Don't think I'd care at that point. Incinerate my butt and toss the leftovers in the ocean for all I care.

SherriePall
05-12-2006, 08:26 PM
I've thought about this on and off since an episode of "Golden Girls" years ago. Bea Arthur's character's brother had died and was buried in his favorite dress. How would I go? Ask me later.

Kate Simmons
05-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Just remember if you are buried, you are wearing makeup regardless of what kind of clothes you are wearing. Ericka

Steffie-Lee
05-12-2006, 08:47 PM
I came in nude, maybe go out the same way. But then what would the neighbors say?

Deborah
05-12-2006, 08:50 PM
Wouldn't really matter to me. I believe though my family would put me in male attire to avoid unwanted attention.

Faye Emmette
05-12-2006, 08:53 PM
Another toughie avoided:happy:
I'm not going to go :D

Teresa Amina
05-12-2006, 08:58 PM
A nice burial shroud, thanks. Maybe a bit of lace on it:D

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Prosthetic robo armor a la Bubblegum Crisis, which should be readily available by that time.
xD

Tina Dixon
05-12-2006, 09:43 PM
I don't care, I just hope my family fight over my millions:evil:

rpservices1
05-12-2006, 09:46 PM
gladf you all can make fun of it just found out my wife of 40 years do't have the time to play the game maybe we should think what diference we will make while we are here brenda

Karren H
05-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Well, i figure that since I'm dead that I don't really care what they put on my body!! But as long as I had my favorite hockey skates on, I'd die happy!!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Phyliss
05-13-2006, 03:53 AM
Being realistic, I'm sure my wife would have my body in some type of suit. If I had the choice, and was sure it would be followed, I'd like to be in a dress, with all of the fixins, wig, nice makeup, well done RED fingernails, etc., however, as I understand it, I won't really know what's happening, or, much care.

One thing though, I really haven't much thought about this subject, because, the thought of dying scares me to death.

I DON'T WANNA GO..........

Helen MC
05-13-2006, 04:24 AM
I think we have had this topic recently, but as far as I am concerned when you are dead it is simply a refuse disposal issue. The corpse is to me like an empty bottle, the content has gone, to what if anything I do not know. Any service, funeral rites, requiem mass etc are for the comfort of the family and friends of the deceased are of no benefit to the body in the coffin.

That having been said I would want to be put in my box wearing a pair of women's panties, (full briefs), as these are what I have worn most of my life.

Jeanette TS
05-13-2006, 05:38 AM
Well a nice little number in pink will do me fine. a dress or skirt and top.:cheer: as long as it looks good with wings :la:

Lov Jeanette xx:hugs:

Annesah
05-13-2006, 07:14 AM
I've thought about this allot. Bride of Frankenstein outfit!

TGMarla
05-13-2006, 09:19 AM
I'm getting cremated. And I don't really care, because I'll be dead.

bredalee25
05-13-2006, 10:08 AM
I really can't imagine being dressed in my casket as my family wouldn't have me that way. My mom knows about my dressing but doesn't like it so she'd be against it as for the rest my gf won't here of me dressing she hates it and thinks i've stopped but guess what i'm wearing my favorite skirt and one of her tops as I write this so to answer the question it would be a suit as i'm male to my family but female in my heart ttfn

Joanie
05-13-2006, 10:22 AM
I've thought about this on and off since an episode of "Golden Girls" years ago. Bea Arthur's character's brother had died and was buried in his favorite dress. How would I go? Ask me later.

Can you recall the details of that episode? That sounds interesting, like she was obviously sympathetic to her brother.

MsJanessa
05-13-2006, 10:25 AM
I have a mid calf lenth tight black leather skirt, stilletto heeled black leather boots, a waist nipping black leather corset style belt, black leather blazer over a red satin blouse---and a pair of wide cuff leather gauntlet style gloves

Sally24
05-13-2006, 10:53 AM
That's funny as my wife and I talked about this very thing just the other day. Even though we are both being cremated it's a symbolic thing. I'm thinking of picking out an "outfit" but who knows! Maybe the best choice for symbolism would be a half male half female outfit.

Sorry about your wife rpservices1, but life to me is a series of jokes. The old either you laugh or you cry. I find the laughter, even in the worst times, is alot better than any alternative. condolances

Siobhan Marie
05-13-2006, 02:48 PM
I'm going to be cremated, they can do what they flamin' well want with the ashes. I'll be too dead to care!! All I do want is to go out in one of my silky satin nighties and my favourite pair of black silky smooth panties that I sleep in. Oh and I want my little orange teddy bear with me, he was there when I came into the world and I want him with me at the end. Mum and Dad, if you are there at the end, this is what I want.

:hugs: Anna x

Stormgirl
05-13-2006, 03:03 PM
My Army dress greens

Joy Carter
05-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Stuffed and put into the corner of the family room with a remote in hand. Oh and a pair of Tatiana lace and satin briefs in black.

LucyTwitch
05-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Hi

I will be wearing my hand made Cameron Kilt bought for me by my Gran.

It was the first skirt ever worn in public or should I say seen in public. Plus the first time in a big crowd I ever overcome my lonelness.

Love you all

ava_bruna
05-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Wondering if they burn you with or without clothe's on, no matter which whatever you have on will be ashe's very quick along with you, & me, I like warm weather so i'll get my wish, My Frau is German and like she say's, they use to bury EVERYONE in a long white dress?, good idea, unisex:) Huggie's, Avs.

robyn1114
05-13-2006, 11:06 PM
The wife keep telling me she's going to line my casket in lingerie, because I have a closet full of it.

aprilgirl
05-14-2006, 07:48 AM
While contemplating where our ashes would wind up a former girlfriend told me she would place mine inside of a Barbie doll.

Should've married her!

NancyBlue
05-14-2006, 11:29 AM
Well, the title nearly says it all.

I'd just love to think of spending eternity dressed as I would have liked to have lived. To look as beautiful as possible without the fear of someone opening the door (lid). Yeah, that'll do.

Just been imagining myself as Eva Peron, looking lifelike and perfect for decades. Feeling feminine forever.

Nancy.

connie rotten
05-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Hello Ladies, i was just curious, if something should happen to you tomorrow, you meet your maker , just what would you wear while lying in your casket , [ Something to think about isn't it ] would you wear a suit or dress, hum,now be very honest , i think myself that i would go the creamation route, if i die in my sleep , they would find me in a nite gown with cotton panties on , i would want to go that way then , it's something to really think about ,,, isn't it.:rolleyes: :thumbsup:
What ever they put on me.

Barb Valentine
05-15-2006, 05:14 PM
I came in nude, maybe go out the same way. But then what would the neighbors say?
I like that one

TanyaAnnHook
06-24-2006, 05:40 AM
I would like to buried in my bridal gown, and have my femme name etched on my grave stone. In death I'll be the person I've always wanted to be not what I have to be.

TGMarla
06-24-2006, 08:58 AM
i was just curious, if something should happen to you tomorrow, you meet your maker , just what would you wear while lying in your casketNo casket for me. I'm opting for cremation. Why waste perfectly good space burying a body I'm no longer using? Burial seems so silly to me.

elizabeth nicole
06-24-2006, 09:40 AM
When i am gone i dont care the composte pile is fine .But my kids want a full military funeral.Damn them,they did agree though that i will be cremated and the ashes buried in a national cematary.I figuire i am going to h*** anyway just ask the exes, might as well be burned.:evil:

Lilith Moon
06-24-2006, 10:02 AM
Dressed, with makeup and clothes like Morticia Adams with looong bright red fingernails. :evil:

I spotted this last week:

Rickie
06-24-2006, 10:15 AM
Whatever bought the most peace to my daughter and grandson. Because once I'm gone what draped on my body has no meaning to me.

:hugs:
Rickie

Shelly Preston
06-24-2006, 11:47 AM
Dress me in anything I will be gone and don't care
My clothes can be cleaned as put to good use ( maybe by another CD)

Diannna
06-24-2006, 02:35 PM
Good points from everyone. My g/f and I have discussed this very issue. She believes that if I want to dress as a girl then she doesn't see any reason why I shouldn't be burried as a girl. She has told me that she will see to it that I'm dressed in what ever outfit that I tell her I would like to be burried in and full make up, nails painted and some costume jewerly. How ever, I request a closed casket except for those that know of me, which would be a seperate viewing. I don't know what the here after offers if anything, but I want to already be enfemme.

Marcia-B
06-24-2006, 02:44 PM
Hopefully dressed as a man and walking in His ways.

jennifer easton
06-24-2006, 03:21 PM
Sherrie I think it was a teady that he was wearing, but I to since seeing that show have given it a thought as what to be my fairwell atire. xoxoxJennifer

myMichelle
06-24-2006, 05:29 PM
I've already made my wishes clear to my mom and my wife: When I die, I want to be burried wearing a denim mini skirt, some sort of casual top, and sandals. (I'm a HUGE shoe nut, and my wife has threatened many times to stuff as many pairs of shoes inside the casket with me as will fit...lol)

Sarah Rabbit
06-24-2006, 06:17 PM
I have spent a few occasions thinking of this question. I have placed in my 'Secondary' Will that I wish to be cremated in a specific dress. If there is an After Life, I wish to be the best looking CD there :tongueout :p

Sarah R. :bunny:

JiveTurkeyOnRye
06-25-2006, 12:08 AM
Most funerals I've been to, the casket is open for the top half of the body and closed for the bottom half, so I say, how about a nice dress shirt and maybe a blazer for the top half, and a matching skirt and my chuck taylors for the bottom half.

course i don't really want to be embalmed anyway, cremation is the way to go for me.

LaceyDee
06-26-2006, 11:41 AM
Well I would certainly hate to be unfashionable.......what color goes with dead?

Melanie R
06-26-2006, 12:05 PM
This is an interesting question. One of the questions I was asked for the script used in the documentary on crossdressing we completed last week for Women's Entertainment was do you want to be burried dressed as Melanie. The naswer was I will be buried as Melanie and already have my dress picked out.

Hugs,

Melanie

Sky
06-26-2006, 12:51 PM
just what would you wear while lying in your casket , [ Something to think about isn't it ]

To think about? Are you serious? Do you really care about that?

ginafaye
06-26-2006, 02:05 PM
everything friends and family see should be as i lived........underneath should be as a i felt ..........and as i go to the creatormiunm it will all become mixed to be scattered as i lived........

CDtv
06-26-2006, 02:18 PM
Anything that's handy but better have heels and asbestos lingerie for that hot time down south You Know!!!!!!!!

SherriePall
06-26-2006, 02:23 PM
Joanie and Jennifer -- I see that this thread is still alive. About that Golden Girls episode and Dorothy's brother being buried enfemme, I tried finding something about that episode on line, but couldn't. Maybe it was a teddy, but I really can't remember that far back (to the original airing of the show, not reruns in syndication. As for me, I'm still thinking about it.