PDA

View Full Version : What made you choose your clothing style preference?.

ShortSkirt
05-13-2006, 07:20 AM
The thread about dressing sleazy made me curious about something.

As a CD, and speaking solely for myself, that post and thread made me realize that I tend to dress in a way that I find attracts me to women.

My question is. Is the way you dress influenced by what you find attractive on a woman?

andrea6er
05-13-2006, 07:26 AM
No it's mostly about what feels right looks right and what a girl my age can get away with wearing, but I do have a couple of items which are stictly for wearing at home.

Lilith Moon
05-13-2006, 07:27 AM
Yes, but my preferred style doesn't remain the same. As fashions change, so do my preferences, although I do have some favorites that I return to over and over. I love, for example, the full gypsy skirts that are currently in fashion here. Loved them last time around as well :-)

Then there is the fetishy Goth look, of course. I hope that look returns soon :-)

jillinla
05-13-2006, 07:28 AM
For me there's an element of sexual attraction

I try to dress both classy and sexy

Cherry Lynn
05-13-2006, 07:33 AM
I try to dress in a wide range of styles from sexy to classy depending on my surroundings. There are some things I will not wear just like some mens clothing does not appeal to me.

Toyah
05-13-2006, 07:51 AM
I look for simple well cut and fitting clothes material is important too but I make an effort to get a figure so like to show it. I really dont like baggy things or clonky heals

leneleggsTV
05-13-2006, 07:58 AM
i try dress as sexy as i can..i've never been a fashion horse...kinda wear what i feel is sexy for me and how i'm feeling at the time.......and i would say that i find myself looking at clothing with an eye towards what my gg's have worn out with me,

Tracy_Victoria
05-13-2006, 08:03 AM
As I said in that thread, I'm a large lass so hence I try to look the part I can best fit in to, not that I'm interested as I said there in looking like a cheerleader anyway.

I like to dress,

Smartly
Wear good clothes
Nice undies
Wear a stylish and well suited wigs
Be as Femining as I can
Look as convicing as I can (in any way I can to enhance that)

ie I like to try to blend in, not stand out.

Kristen Kelly
05-13-2006, 08:08 AM
Its all about the Image when I go out clubbing its shorter and sexier, when I'm at the mall its Jeans nice top casual. I dress to blend into the crowd not be the spotlight unless I want to be.

Khriss
05-13-2006, 08:14 AM
.............................................leath er !!!! shhhh? (squeek...hehe)

Eileen
05-13-2006, 08:18 AM
Some men's clothing is not appealing Danielle! For me most is not appealing! I wish I could throw out all of my male clothes! I try to dress for my age and to blend in!

Eileen

Karren H
05-13-2006, 08:35 AM
Well, I tried many different styles and sleezy or ****ty looked too cutsie on me so couldn't pull it off. And wasn't a big fan of jeans or casual wear. So by defalt I went with what looked best on me, a more classy look but not over the top either. Dresses and skirts, nice tops. 3 inch heals. I read In-style magazine and go through lots of cataloges to find what would look good on me. And after taking 1000s of photos I do know what looks and what doesn't, hehehe. And have 100s of ugly pics to prove it!! But then youl never see them!! LOL

Love Karren

TGMarla
05-13-2006, 08:42 AM
Yes, that's reasonable. I wear what I think is attractive and pretty.

ShortSkirt
05-13-2006, 05:49 PM
Thanx everybody. I think I started a trend LOL.

anjel
05-13-2006, 08:58 PM
my sister tells me to dress my age / when i am out late it is aways short skirts i just cant help my self .i know i should dress mature power dress .the way i look at life , 6 score years and ten, too short not enought time to enjoy everything

Rachel Morley
05-13-2006, 09:14 PM
For me, I'd say my style is a combination of what I feel I would be wearing had I been born a woman, plus I'm influenced by the people around me that I admire and am attacted too...which of course is my wife. If I couldn't be me, I'd want to be her. :)

Mona
05-13-2006, 09:24 PM
I try to dress sexy, not ****ty but sexy and cute, partially because that is what attracts me to women and also because it makes me feel pretty.

annekathleen
05-13-2006, 09:28 PM
Sometimes I'll see a picture of a woman wearing a certain style outfit and I end up purchasing it. I'll surf eBay for hours looking at all sorts of female clothes in my size and if I like the look, I usually bid on them. Ive ended up with tons of clothing in every possible style, Depending upon my mood, decides what I'm going to be wearing.

LucyTwitch
05-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Hi

Dress depends on the mood. cute to dam right sexy

Kate Simmons
05-13-2006, 09:59 PM
You're pretty cool Shorty, I like your style. Anyway to answer your question , it would have to be:No, I don't. Have my own style, including sometimes my guy clothes with makeup, wig, etc. (don't ask). As far as dressing in what I like to see women wear it's a lost cause. It's too much work cause they are so danged fussy. Never know what I'm gonna look like until I'm done but at least I make a decision that doesn't take a couple of hours. Works for me. Ericka

ShortSkirt
05-14-2006, 12:21 AM
Thanx Ericka. I enjoy all your posts and your point of view as well.

Everyone has their own preferences, but the other thread really made me see why I dress the way I do. That had never even occured to me before.

connie rotten
05-15-2006, 05:14 PM
I always attept the trashy **** look. I just want to be one of the "It Girls". I realy try hard to project the the trailer court trashy tramp persona.:dom:

Adrienne Heels
05-15-2006, 08:38 PM
I dress the way I like to see other women dressed.

Kate Simmons
05-15-2006, 08:58 PM
I always attept the trashy **** look. I just want to be one of the "It Girls". I realy try hard to project the the trailer court trashy tramp persona.:dom:
That's okay Connie. You're a "lovable ****" to me. Ericka

Kate Simmons
05-15-2006, 09:01 PM
Thanx Ericka. I enjoy all your posts and your point of view as well.

Everyone has their own preferences, but the other thread really made me see why I dress the way I do. That had never even occured to me before.
Hey shorty, It would be a pretty dull world if we all looked the same (although I DO look good in a uniform). Anyway, I love the diversity of all my sisters from the way they dress to what their viewpoints are. Just wouldn't be the same without ya's all. Love Ericka

bebe nylons
05-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Sexy, a little ****ty to Classy. l'm easy & sometimes just plain loose. l wish!!

Bernice
05-15-2006, 10:11 PM
After building my current wardrobe for nearly 30 years, I begin to understand why a woman takes so long to decide what to wear.

Do I have my own style? Not particularly. My collection is unique as much for what is missing as for what is in large numbers. I have but three pairs of pants, and three cullottes, no shorts, and I never wear any of them. Very few of my skirts and dresses are tight or straight. I like the fuller look, or pleated, or both. Most of my older stuff is too short, because I used to dress for arousal - long ago.

I still love the preppy look, even at my age, and hope I never wear out my penny loafers. I have a few dozen plaid skirts and a whole row of v-neck sweaters for wintertime. However, I am just as likely to wear the frumpy suburban housewife attire of the fifties and sixties, especially if I will be doing housework.

hugs,

Bernice

sierracd6
05-15-2006, 10:56 PM
I like to view myself as I do what attracts me to women also...I love to look ****ty and easy. Then there is the buisness woman with the stiletto heel look I haven't tried...hhmmmm