PDA

View Full Version : Manhood, How do you present to having one!

Tracy_Victoria
05-13-2006, 08:36 AM
Sorry guys, I'm sure this has been asked before, and if it has sorry, but I am just as interested in your cross dressing as my own, therefore I wondered how you dealt with this issue.

My question came about after being asked in another thread, if I was a Girl would I crossdress, this was part of my answer

Also As I have found the FtM forum just as interesting as our own, yes I'm sure if was a Girl I would still be a crossdresser. I like to wear nice undies, and yes it feels good, but Tracy, is never Tracy till the illusion is complete, therefore I'm sure I would feel the same on the flip side. for just as I have taped my chest, to make more than an acceptable (an very respectable) cleavage, I've read with interest there posts on binding their torso's to hid there femininity. (infact I'm still looking to find out how that tackle the subject of faking a manhood, not for any other reason, other than being really interested in how they deal with that issue (ie not different from us tucking, using a gaff, or other means!) the nod thread also really got me thinking, as last night I found myself doing just that, yet in forty five years I had never noticed " The Nod principal"

So guys do you bother with this issue, and if so, how do you present the image of being and having a manhood. I'm sure you guys, are just as inventive as we are ;) and i'm not being crude, I am really am interested.

Thank all

CaptLex
05-13-2006, 08:56 AM
So guys do you bother with this issue, and if so, how do you present the image of being and having a manhood. I'm sure you guys, are just as inventive as we are ;) and i'm not being crude, I am really am interested.
If I read you right, you're asking about packing. Some do and some don't, and for those that do there are several options available, including some very authentic-looking materials. Personally, I haven't felt the need to do so yet, but like so many other things in my life recently, that may change in the future. Maybe someone who does it can give you a more descriptive answer.

Ryan
05-13-2006, 09:46 AM
I dont pack, but may try soon, but at the moment I feel its worth waiting for surgery, the real thing then, if you will.

mistunderstood
05-13-2006, 10:47 AM
There are several great places to buy what we call packy's. I pack every day now except are that time of the month (which I hate). You can find alot of info out there now days on this subject.

RevMoonSerpent
05-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Just as misunderstood said, there are a few places that you can purchase a prosthetic that looks and feels like the genuine article but, also those that are designed to funcion as the real thing.
For a cheaper means you can also use rolled up tube socks or you can make your own.
For those guys that tell you they would never were nylons and panty hose, this is the only place that you may find them. You can make a packer out of some nylons, hair gel and a few other necessities.
I'm sure they are probably a few other things that guys might use but, these are the major ones that I know of.

Abraxas
05-13-2006, 09:53 PM
Yeah, there are actually several places online we can buy us a nice-lookin thinggy, much like you MTFs and your breastforms. Same thing. Well... almost.