PDA

View Full Version : free time

jamie_44
05-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Hi Girls! Well, I heard good news this morning, the whole family is going out for awhile, my wife said make good use of your free time! Wow the first time in a month that Jamie gets to come out. I am excited, well got to get busy femanizing, I'll post pics if their any good.

Joanie
05-13-2006, 10:23 AM
My wife is out of town and I too am femming it up! Assume your wife's comment means she knows?

jamie_44
05-13-2006, 12:29 PM
Hey Joanie, too bad we couldn't have fun together! Yes my wife knows all about me, the rules when she is gone are - no touching her stuff, it is hard sometimes because she has neat stuff!

Kate Simmons
05-13-2006, 12:43 PM
Enjoy being yourself Jamie. Ericka

sierracd6
05-13-2006, 01:03 PM
have a good time. My son is by his moms, and my roomate is gone for ten hours....I can have my own fashion show today...............yeah for us.......

jamie_44
05-13-2006, 01:37 PM
Don't you all hate when the times up and you have to go back to drab? I do, when I dress it reinforces the fact that I want to be and would love to be a woman full time.

Joanie
05-13-2006, 01:41 PM
Don't you all hate when the times up and you have to go back to drab? I do, when I dress it reinforces the fact that I want to be and would love to be a woman full time.

I don't know about full time but definitely longer than today. Our backyard is very secluded with tall wooden fence and hedges; the driveway gate is closed. It has been so pleasant sitting out there reading in a lounge chair I moved near the garage door. You ladies must come over for a visit, a cool drink and a chat.

Tina Dixon
05-13-2006, 01:43 PM
I had free time this morning, post pictures all pver the place.

Karren H
05-13-2006, 01:47 PM
Hi Girls! Well, I heard good news this morning, the whole family is going out for awhile, my wife said make good use of your free time! Wow the first time in a month that Jamie gets to come out. I am excited, well got to get busy femanizing, I'll post pics if their any good.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr Lucky Girl!!!!!! I don't get free time.... and haven't dressed in 3 weeks <sigh>

Love Karren

gennee
05-13-2006, 02:06 PM
Enjoy yourself, Jamie!

Gennee

:cheer: :Party2: