PDA

View Full Version : Practicalities

Olesha
11-14-2004, 12:29 PM
Unsympathetic wife just returned to Liverpool for the week, daughter away and VERY Lovely lover unavailable. About to do the hoovering. As a male who just prefers women's clothes ( and am currently wearing suspenders, stockings, bra, skirt and blouse ), any tips on the housework!!!!!!!!!!

We are all girls after all. So is housework women's work or can CDs join in?
Interesting question.

Bonnie-OR
11-14-2004, 12:48 PM
Good luck dear. I read all these web pages where CD's say they love getting all dressed up and doing the housework. I think they are crazy. I hate it no matter how I'm dressed. If I wasn't so scared of having all my stuff found, I would hire a cleaning service to come in and clean for me. Hang in there girl, I'm sure things will work out in the long run. Huggs, Bonnie

sissy stacy
11-14-2004, 01:00 PM
(curtsey)

I can do light housework dressed.

I will put on my frilly underthings, petticoats and French Maid's dress to do vacuuming, laundry and light dusting as well as to put away and straighten smaller things or empty the dishwasher.

As for heavy lifting, schlepping and scrubbing, its sweats or old clothes..

I will not wash dishes or even load the dishwasher dressed, too easy to splatter stuff on the frillies.

It is also difficult to do even medium type housework in five or six inch heels. Vacuuming, tidying and light dusting, the heels are no biggie, but it is difficult to carry boxes in heels.

(curtsey)

Olesha
11-14-2004, 01:05 PM
Nice one Sister

Julie
11-14-2004, 01:09 PM
Unsympathetic wife just returned to Liverpool for the week, daughter away and VERY Lovely lover unavailable. About to do the hoovering. As a male who just prefers women's clothes ( and am currently wearing suspenders, stockings, bra, skirt and blouse ), any tips on the housework!!!!!!!!!! We are all girls after all. So is housework women's work or can CDs join in? Interesting question.

Don't forget your wife is only away for a week, just make sure you finish the housework before she gets back or there'll be hell to pay. :D

babe4life
11-14-2004, 01:33 PM
Julie,

Too funny!

Depends on how I feel. Sometimes I just get into doing the cleaning, but it doesn't matter what I am wearing at the time. But then, I am a bit of a neat freak anyway, so making sure the place is at least tidy is nothing out of the ordinary. Or is it?

:D

Love,
Vicky

StephanieCD
11-14-2004, 02:32 PM
Stephanie's clean the whole house over a day strategy is as follows:

Dress.
In something yucky on the outside with something naughty underneath. Short girly socks. No shoes. Hair scarf. Maybe tie your t-shirt up or something.
Music
Something upbeat. Mix CDs work well. Radio if you must. Something with punch to it. This is time for 'guy' music. My get a lot of cleaning music is, for some reason, ACDC. I never listen to them but for some reason I clea well to it.
Set up homebase.
Do the dishes and counter in the kitchen. Kitchen is homebase for your cleaning day. Put out all cleaning products for windows, wood, tile, etc. Garbage bags, everything.
Remove surface clutter.
Take all extra stuff off of tables and shelves and chairs and so on. Place them all in a convenient pile somewhere in the center of the room. Throw out everything that is trash in a garbage bag on the floor. Do this in all rooms to be cleaned. When you're done you should have a pile of crap in the middle of each room. Take everything out of the bathroom entirely and put it in a box somewhere.
Spray down
Using appropriate cleaners, spray down your surfaces. Do the bathroom first. In the bathroom, spray all surfaces to be deep cleaned. Skip the kitchen. The kitchen is your home base for cleaning products and general yuck.
Clean all surfaces
Arm yourself with cloths and paper towels and go through the whole house wiping your surfaces well. A water spray bottle serves well to wet any surfaces that dried if you were too slow getting there. Go to the bathroom last. Utitlize the tiled nature of the bathroom and go willy nilly with water, wiping up the suds well.
Glass
Wash glass after doing the other surfaces. Newsprint works well to wipe down glass, leaving no particles behind.
Replace surface clutter
When you're done with the bathroom mirrors, the last thing, you should feel downright disgusting. Most surfaces in the house should be wiped down and cleaned. Take off your clothes. Pick out something pretty but not fancy. Shower - be sure to spray all the walls down with water (you did spray the shower with cleaning products, didn't you?). Now, you and the shower are clean. Get out. Dress in something pretty. Change the music to something more... girly? Go through the house being decidedly female in replacing the things on the shelves. Give everything a good wipe so you're not putting dusty crap on your freshly cleaned shelves. Arrange everything real fancy to your liking. Take the garbage bag from each room and bring it to the kitchen.
Vacuum
Now, after all the dust has settled. You may get out the Hoover and the heels. Vacuum all cloth surfaces with the appropriate extension if available.
Dressings
Do a couple little touches like candles and incense or whatever twirls your skirt. Maybe a bit of air freshener if you like.
Kitchen
Now, you go into the kitchen and clean the mess you made with the cleaning products. Throw all rags, etc, away. Wipe down the counters. Clear out the sink. Light a candle. Put an incense cone in the sink drain.
Sit down in the living room, turn on the tube, do your nails.

I don't know why I put so much into that. My house is a sty! I never clean it and I'm a slob. But when I do a DEEP clean.... ooooooohhh look out! ;)

Wendy me
11-14-2004, 02:39 PM
wear something you feel sexey in crank up the tunes mix a vat of your fav. drink a do it.......works here

Amelie
11-14-2004, 02:54 PM
I'm like Bonnie,I hate to clean. I have these piles of stuff all over the place, clothes,,fabric,,shoes,,, and some stuff that I have no idea what it is. one pile seems to have a life of it's own, it keeps growing.
Sorry, can't give you any tips, I'll leave that to Stephanie CD. She wrote the book on cleaning.
Amelie

Jerry
11-14-2004, 03:11 PM
I gladly pitch in around with the house chores. My dad never did, and I could tell my mom resented it a little. I prefer to jump in when she's doing something because I know she appreciates the help, and it's a chance to be together. We have some good talks and laughs at these little spontaneous times.

But if I'm home alone and dressing, I usually take the time to do something light. It's a compromise that went something like, "Well, if you're going to do it, then run the vacuum." No problem. Glad to.

Jerry

StephanieCD
11-14-2004, 03:21 PM
Sorry, can't give you any tips, I'll leave that to Stephanie CD. She wrote the book on cleaning.
Amelie

Touché.

I wish I could show you all my apartment... I'm afraid I made myself look like some Martha Stewart wanna-be or something. My place is filthy! I just used to be a home-daddy and had to clean the house before the Missus got home sometimes... ;)

ieya
11-14-2004, 03:34 PM
Erm housework whats that then?

Think closest ive got to doing housework is cleaning the dishes each fortnight. And thats only due to running out of them to use.

do clean the loo .

As for the rest of the house i think i got a dust ball in corner of my bedroom.

Hate housewrok.

love ieya
xxxxxxxxxxx

Sharon
11-14-2004, 10:53 PM
I'm ashamed to admit that I'm a slob no matter who I am on a particular day. I tend to clean when I'm expecting company, then stand back! I like to work quick and get it over with.

Rachel Ann
11-14-2004, 11:15 PM
A lot of GGs do housework in the nude, or at least in undies, to avoid spoiling their clothes. It's a good idea to wear an apron when frying bacon, though.

JennyCD
11-14-2004, 11:54 PM
LOL on the nude bacon frying. :)

I don't have a house, but I do have to keep my truck clean. Most of the time I keep it pretty neat and tidy, but I can't say I actually enjoy housework.

I use tin bread pans to cook in, so no dishes. Use them and throw them out. :)

MistyCD
11-15-2004, 04:12 PM
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, especially when doing to floors and bathrooms.... one more thing, when cleaning glass, forget the newspaper for drying! I tried it and the ink came off on the windor/door moulding. Spent 2 hours cleaning that off !!!

luv Misty

Rachel Ann
11-15-2004, 04:59 PM
.... one more thing, when cleaning glass, forget the newspaper for drying! I tried it and the ink came off on the windor/door moulding. luv Misty
Newsprint can also scratch glass! Whenever someone asks to clean my windshield with a filthy old piece of newspaper, it's "Get a bucket, a squeegie, some paper towels and Windex. Then we'll talk."

StephanieCD
11-15-2004, 07:33 PM
Really!? I've been using newspaper for years! A window washer came to the hotel I worked at and I asked him about it. He said he used a solution with glycerine and he wiped dry with newsprint because it left no residue. I've done it ever since... I imagine it's not the newsprint that scratches the glass but maybe the dirt from the 20 other washings they've done??

Maybe I'm wrong - now I'm curious!

Wenda
11-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Stephanie, if your career as a female impersonator doesn't work out, you have a great future in cleaning!..
Actually, a lot of guys are more into cleaning than girls and can be more aggressive about it. In the last house we lived in together for 5 years, my ex never cleaned the fridge. I am not as systematic as Stephanie, but I enjoy the completion of getting things cleaned and sorted. I live in a 100+ year old house (I know, new by UK standards) with a lot of work to be done, but it was clean when I moved in, and I have made it cleaner. I get a sense of accomplishment by making things shine and work well (taps, doors, etc) .
If I am cleaning on a femme day, I wear calf-high stockings, panites, probably black, femme jeans probably a bit stretchy, a stretchy sport bra and my cute little A's, maybe under a femme tshirt. Not sexy, but happy. wenda.

StephanieCD
11-15-2004, 08:56 PM
LOL I'm not really systematic - my cleaning process has won me a load of sh*% in the past and I thought I'd take this opportunity to babble on a "system" that I don't adhere to lol

Cleaning can be fun... once in a great while! and, if you HAVE to do it... wearing a pretty little something can make it fun!

Bernadina
11-15-2004, 09:28 PM
Hey, if any of you avid house cleaning maids would like to hire out, let me know. I could give up housework in an instant. Proper French Maid attire is mandatory.

Lily_gg
11-16-2004, 06:28 AM
Cleaning?! Ewwwwwwwwwwww! Do I have to?!!! :D

And wife, lover? Hmmmmm <looks mildly disapproving.... :confused: >