PDA

View Full Version : How many different colrs can you mix and match?

sierracd6
05-13-2006, 12:35 PM
Hey girls, I may be going out for the first time tonight....might. Problem I have is I only have 1 pair of boots, a lovely pair that are black with a 5" heel...I love em. But the outfit I just bought is a see through pink top with a cute white skirt. will this all go together? I also planned to wear black fishnet thigh highs.....or go with the pink or white thigh highs?....eerrrrrrrr....so many decisions......I just wont to look like a fashion reject.........Any help would be appreciated

Julie York
05-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Fishnet stockings and a see-through blouse?

You're not going to the vicars garden party I hope.:eek:

Caitlintgsd
05-13-2006, 12:48 PM
Me thinks that the black boots could clash. Perhaps it would be better with a black and white outfit or white boots? It's kind of difficuly putting an outfit together with only one pair of boots. 0.02

sierracd6
05-13-2006, 12:57 PM
I also have a short black skirt, but it is real tight and real short....worried about all the buisness being out there......but since the blouse is see through, pink bra or black bra???????????I am so confused...........

Sally24
05-13-2006, 01:22 PM
This may seem funny but what color is your hair (wig)? If it is black or very dark, you could include a black belt or sash around the waist and some black accessories. According to a book I just picked up, 40 over 40, you can tie multiple colors together by using a single color for all accessories that also matches your hair.

Good luck! (hope you're going clubbing with that look!)

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&isbn=1885171420&itm=1

tvgirl4fun
05-13-2006, 01:28 PM
The colors will match OK with the black stockings and either skirt. Pink, black or white bra is OK too. The question is whether the 5" heels and see thru blouse will match WHERE you are going. Jaie

Kate Simmons
05-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Hey, if Fran Dresher can do it................................Ericka

sierracd6
05-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Yeah they will match where I may be going...It is a tranny, gay,lesbian bar.........I am assuming anything will go.....Plus I will have my second ex wife with me if I need back up.....

sierracd6
05-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Frann Drescher is hott............If I were only 10 years older....she may like me....she is just a doll

tvgirl4fun
05-13-2006, 01:35 PM
So now all you have to do is post some pics from your night out! And I love Fran too! Jaie

Karren H
05-13-2006, 01:51 PM
I'd wear the pink top, white skirt, black fishnets, and black boots and finish it off with some black jewelery (bracelts, necklace, earrings, and a black banded watch) and a black purse!! You'll look great!!

Love Karren

sierracd6
05-13-2006, 01:58 PM
Karren...that is what I think also...if I do go, that will be the outfit...My ex isn't to keen on taking pics of me...which I find funny, cuz she will be going out with me....I guess she feels I will look to damn good and everyone in cyberspace will be knocking on my door and she'll be out....hahaha.....I have to figure out how to use the timer thingy on this damn camera.........I want all of ya to see............

Karren H
05-13-2006, 02:02 PM
Karren...that is what I think also...if I do go, that will be the outfit...My ex isn't to keen on taking pics of me...which I find funny, cuz she will be going out with me....I guess she feels I will look to damn good and everyone in cyberspace will be knocking on my door and she'll be out....hahaha.....I have to figure out how to use the timer thingy on this damn camera.........I want all of ya to see............

Cool...pickup a mini-tripod also....they fit in your purse and are great for those action photos!! LOL

Love Karren

Joy Carter
05-13-2006, 02:04 PM
Hey don't let your undies be a stand out white bra with white blouse pink blouse white or pink bra, so tacky to ware black under it all. So have a good time and we want a full report from you by tomorrow ! LOL :D

sierracd6
05-13-2006, 02:08 PM
Are action photos allowed??????????????It may happen and thatnk you all for the support.....If it happens, I will be on here telling all..........well I don't think I can tell all...can I? My thing is, I don;t want to go alone....and none of you are here....so I may be s.o.l.

Karren H
05-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Are action photos allowed??????????????It may happen and thatnk you all for the support.....If it happens, I will be on here telling all..........well I don't think I can tell all...can I? My thing is, I don;t want to go alone....and none of you are here....so I may be s.o.l.

I don't mean THOSE kinds of actions, silly!!! hehehe Just some pics to document your advnture!!! And have a blast, girl!!!

Love Karren

sierracd6
05-13-2006, 02:15 PM
Thanks karren...I'll let ya know and figure out how to use this thing also..the camera....going to go nap incase I have a late night......see ya later

Kate Simmons
05-13-2006, 04:55 PM
Frann Drescher is hott............If I were only 10 years older....she may like me....she is just a doll
I'm kinda nutty like her, just not with the er...Laugh! Ericka