PDA

View Full Version : Shopping question for GGs

heathr1
05-13-2006, 01:10 PM
Today, in town, I saw a couple loking in the women's section of a department store.

The woman held a short skirt up to the man and she clearly said it is shorter than his other skirts.

I'd never seen this happen before and it made me wonder if the GGs here make it obvious when shopping for partners, or whether they keep it very discrete?

purple_spider GG
05-13-2006, 01:21 PM
LOL I did that, I actually held it up against Louise and commented how it suited her better than the other one she has etc. Of course now she is full time there is very little hiding it unless she is in drab mode when we are in chav-scum shopping Arndale centre - which is rare ;)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

livy_m_b
05-14-2006, 05:56 AM
My gg did much the same with me in looking at women's coats this spring. We were in a fairly crowded part of the sale and she was very open about saying things like "This one might fit" or "Why don't you try this on?" and such. I took it that she was saying "Quit skulking around and be open about yourself."

Eileen
05-14-2006, 09:19 AM
Yes my wife, on those rare occassions when she will shop with me for something, will say something that will allow anyone within ear shot to know the item is for me. She will only shop with me while I am in male mode. It used to bother me, but now I do not care.

Eileen

Annesah
05-14-2006, 09:29 AM
I am still a bit uneasy with shoping on my own so I have several girl friends who enjoy going with me. One of them does stuff like that just to shock the other customers. I get a kick too! It makes shoping almost twice the fun.

Jean GG
05-14-2006, 09:59 AM
Absolutely NOT...not even when we lived in a big city that we could get lost in!

My husband is lucky in that I have A LOT of practice shopping as I have always shopped for my mother, sisters, friends, etc. Hence I know how things must hang on me in order to look good on someone who might be a few sizes larger than me.

Otherwise...I buy things and take them home for him to try. :) jean

janelle
05-14-2006, 10:14 AM
Morning Girls:
I would love it if my wife did that for a couple of reasons.
1) i accept myself & i am comfortable with who & what i am,
2) That would also show me that she accepts me, & is willing to help me.
As of now she doesn't care but wants no part of it. As i said i am so comfortable with it i shop & try things on in both modes,0.02
( if any of you ladies are willing to adopt me let me know,hehe)
Take care dears,
Janelle

toniloraine
05-14-2006, 12:29 PM
my wife shops with me all the time, she loves holding thing up to me and also i think her favorite is shoe shopping. i were a 12 wide or a 13 and she always ask the salesperson if they have 13s for me to try on. i always wear boot sock or stockings and she loves trying on shoes with her.the other day she had me try on some outfits and show her how they fit, she alot more comfortable in public than i am.

Bridget
05-16-2006, 08:31 PM
Oh yeah, my friends do it all the time. I don't mind.

LucyTwitch
05-16-2006, 08:40 PM
Hi

My partner used to go shopping with me, but now I do it all on my own becuase she gets more imbarrised than I.

Billijo49504
05-16-2006, 10:48 PM
At our Lane Bryant, they some times ask if we are shopping for our selfs or our partner. Or if we are both there, they know we are shopping for both of us, we get good service...BJ