PDA

View Full Version : May the thrill warrant the risk!

cata
11-14-2004, 02:01 PM
Just a short story, a personal experience........

Caught in the Act by the Texas Border patrol....

I reached the US-Mexico border travelling through Mexico for an eternity...hungry, dead tired, with my small truck of merchandise.
Thankfully, my papers cleared, my truck cleared, and after a long battle, my mechandise cleared...I was free to fly in the states! And west and North home. I hit the first late night superstore in sight, to stock up on some good old American food supplies, and supplies to Xgender...after so long! Some mascara and pantyhose at least. And with the thrill of anticipation I went off searching for the secondary highways of Texas, stopped at the first rest stop, abandoned in the late cool refreshing night, starlit sky, and with tension and fear, pulled off my male clothes and slipped into the filmy tightness of nylon, hiding my maleness, a woman´s haltertop pressing on my breasts, combing out my hair into femme style and feminizing my eyes with thick lashes...whew what a rush of female energy. Feeling transformed, I sped off into the night, totally alone in the vacant expanse of straight ashphalt....
I just missed a roadsign, coming to a major intersection...I hesitated, unsure of my route, spotting a vacant car on the other bank oddly parked, feeling totally vulnerable (a state I love) to the universe, I felt a twinge of fear, grabbing my male cover, as I started in reverse to check again the roadsign...
Whhrrr...the sounds cracked the silence, flashing lights filled the sky......one two three too many to count, cars came flying over the bank, like a swarm of hornets. No time to redress, they easily overcame me, thinking I was making good my escape!! And in a flash had me surrounded, machine guns pointing at my sweet beautiful face. Their jefe came storming up at me as I rolled down my window, shaking, passing over my papers, while he shined his beam into my eyes, then followed down my body......
Whew....with the help of my guardian angel...he turned away, dropping the papers in my lap, walked off....in a flash they were gone!, leaving me trembling on the highway, alone, crushed in shame and fear....Back in gear, rushing off, shaking violently...I drove only long enough to get away, stop off the road, to strip off my female layer, letting the tension ease out of me......
......Cata

Wendy me
11-14-2004, 02:35 PM
sounds like a rush diffrent for everyone ,sounds like you enjoyed it

Wenda
11-15-2004, 03:41 AM
Wow! I have crossed that border a couple of times, and those are not people to fool with. A rush, though, right? glad you survived. wenda.

Julie
11-15-2004, 04:27 AM
Just a short story, a personal experience........

Caught in the Act by the Texas Border patrol....

I was making good my escape!! And in a flash had me surrounded, machine guns pointing at my sweet beautiful face. Their jefe came storming up at me as I rolled down my window, shaking, passing over my papers, while he shined his beam into my eyes, then followed down my body......
Whew....with the help of my guardian angel...he turned away, dropping the papers in my lap, walked off....in a flash they were gone!, leaving me trembling on the highway, alone, crushed in shame and fear....Back in gear, rushing off, shaking violently...I drove only long enough to get away, stop off the road, to strip off my female layer, letting the tension ease out of me......
......Cata

Cata I saw this post last night and my view hasn't changed really even after the comments added overnight.

These guys weren't really interested in your state of dress, they thought you were up to no good or an illegal and once satisfied you weren't a threat allowed you to continue.

JJ