PDA

View Full Version : Do you dress the way you like a woman to dress?

Lilac
05-13-2006, 04:49 PM
I was doing a bit of thinking, then I realized that the clothes I dress up in are the type of clothes I like to see a woman in. (Especially the schoolgirl :x) I was just wondering if it's the same with you other CDs. Do you find yourself dressing up in what you look for on other people?

Faye Emmette
05-13-2006, 04:58 PM
Yes.
Miniskirts and tight polo neck sweaters.
And I also like the look of my bra-line or panty-line. 'Cause that's what catches my eye on the street.
F.

Julie York
05-13-2006, 05:08 PM
(I think you could have maybe phrased that better in hind sight....)

I think most CDs are attracted to the clothes and what they find attractive for a woman to wear. But it is the 'attractive' that varies depending on whether they are wanting to see an image of blatant sexuality, coyness, shyness, femininity, bossiness, nurturing and so on.

Kimberly
05-13-2006, 05:28 PM
I dress how I would dress if I were a woman.

Simple answer.

Eugenie
05-13-2006, 05:44 PM
I dress how I would dress if I were a woman.

That's what I try to do; I say try :o

Love

Eugenie

Karren H
05-13-2006, 05:46 PM
YES

Love Karren

Sharon_Rose
05-13-2006, 06:01 PM
Classical. Subdued. Stylish.

Joy Carter
05-13-2006, 06:14 PM
Why would I dress any other way !

Lawren
05-13-2006, 06:27 PM
Yes, I try to dress in clothes that I would like to see on a GG.

Connieminiskirts
05-13-2006, 06:42 PM
I have to say YES! I dress as I like a woman to dress. Works good for my wife and I several people have said we look more like brother/sister than husband/wife. strange but fun

LucyTwitch
05-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Hi

Dress in clothes I like and must say like to to see a GG in.

alexis GG
05-13-2006, 07:49 PM
I have just asked my fella this and he said yeah, but i also buy and chose him the clothes that I want him to wear when he is my girl, and he has no qualms about this, in fact he loves it hehe.. then again so do I!! If shoppin was left to him, then he goes for one kinda style and feel, which is where i like us shoppin 'cos i have a better knowledge of womens clothes and waht would work for him. I hope I've made sense with what I've put.
alexis35 xx

annekathleen
05-13-2006, 07:59 PM
I dress in a variety of fashions and styles.
Yes, I have my mini skirts, boots and lace up cami style tops, but on the
other end of my closet, there are some nice secretary style dresses, some very very sheer which require me to wear a nice white full slip. I have sweaters, and tight fitting clothes, and some sheer blouses, depending uopn my moods, and the female part of me does have some various moods!

Jesse69
05-13-2006, 10:26 PM
All my clothes - I'd like to have a wife or girlfriend wear (except for my lingerie). I only buy what I like and I'd love to see a woman in my clothes too.

Donna Delite
05-14-2006, 01:58 AM
I'd have to say YES, I dress and try to apply my makeup the way I like gg's to look. I have different looks for different moods.

Phyliss
05-14-2006, 04:50 AM
There are particular looks and styles that I enjoy seeing women wear, so when I get the chance to let Phyliss "out" I'll have her wear what I enjoy.

At present she only has two skirts and blouses, but give her time and finances and there will be more. :happy:

Nikki Dee
05-14-2006, 04:55 AM
I was doing a bit of thinking, then I realized that the clothes I dress up in are the type of clothes I like to see a woman in. (Especially the schoolgirl :x) I was just wondering if it's the same with you other CDs. Do you find yourself dressing up in what you look for on other people?
YES.!!
Nikki. x

Lilith Moon
05-14-2006, 05:53 AM
YES

Furthermore, if I see a GG dressed in a way that pleases me I have bought a similar outfit to try to achieve the same look.

ronda
05-14-2006, 06:03 AM
i dress in what i think i look good in what looks good on someone else may not be good for me 0.02

Toni Panties
05-14-2006, 06:17 AM
I try to but I am going to have to lose some weight to really dress in the things that I like to see a woman wear.

Bobbie
05-14-2006, 06:26 AM
I dress in a way that I'm comfortable with. What I like to see on other girls does not always work for me. I like all types of clothing and dress to fit the mood. I would not go around in mini skirts and form fitting clothing, but I do like the way they look on other girls (GG's or CD's). I like to be myself and I'll dress in a way that makes me feel good.

Luv ya girls,
Bobbie

Mary Jane
05-14-2006, 07:03 AM
Yes, most definitely!!!!

Jerry
05-14-2006, 07:22 AM
Yes. We like what we like.

I've never had many clothes of my own. What I have been able to buy I've bought mostly outfits for the office. Conservative dresses and pumps.

Until recently I hated capris. Couldn't understand them. But then I tried them. I've started to enjoy my wifes things and they are the clothes a real GG wears. A few skirts, but slacks and capris with various tops. I've really learned to enjoy the regular girl look.

Because I've enjoyed trying things I wouldn't have if I'd have been buying, I'm learning to look outside my usual perspective. I'd like to try some more frilly and lacy things. Are there tops that allow me to attractively show some shoulder?

Jerry

sierracd6
05-14-2006, 08:17 AM
Yes..I like a tight skirt and top anyday...hot boots or just spike heels...I guess just to try to look hot....I can wear pants whenever I want...

Tina Dixon
05-14-2006, 08:20 AM
I would say yes, I love to see skirts and dresses on women with heels and thats how i like to dress.

TGMarla
05-14-2006, 09:03 AM
Seems pretty unanimous. Put me down for a yes here, too. When I see women dressing the way you all see me dress here, it really turns my head. I really love to see ladies looking like ladies, and I like to look that way, too.

Debbie Kong
05-14-2006, 09:16 AM
Yes.

Debbie

VERONICARH
05-14-2006, 09:17 AM
Yes. I love to see GG in mini-skirts & highheels. That is the look I like in GG, so I try to look the look. Did you see I said try to look like. Veronica

elizabeth nicole
05-14-2006, 10:51 AM
I also love to see a lady that is dressed in a skirt and heels or a nice dress.I like to see a woman dressed for or close to her age.I think that it makes them look so nice, and classy.So I try to do the same and like to think that I do it most of the time.i

Francine
05-14-2006, 11:16 AM
I would also have to say "Yes".
I like women with the 'career girl look', and many of my skirt and dresses are of that fashion. Slim line skirts and 'business' looking tops. (Thank you Worthington seperates). :happy: After all, I am in engineering.

If I were home and would dress, (more often) it would probably still be my women's jeans, or denim skirts and pull over tops.

Francine

NancyBlue
05-14-2006, 11:22 AM
My outer clothes would only ever be what a real woman would wear, including shoes or boots, and my hair and makeup would be realistic too.

Underneath, well it's anything goes. I love frilly, lacy things that maybe a real woman might not wear. Underwear that men buy for women isn't always what a woman would choose, some of it is much less comfortable than the plainer options.

I love all sorts of panties - always very feminine, except for my schoolgirl navy blues (no pocket) - I even have some that you would only see on very young girls (lacy all round). Then there bras - mostly underwired - always lacy and feminine. There's sometimes a bit of a trade off - feminine versus big enough cups to hide my breast forms.

A lot of what I do is also what I think real women do, that is see something that someone else is wearing and go out to buy it, or something like it. Spotting something 'just right' in a store window is another way.

I also consider whether it would look good on me of course and there are sometimes dissappointments.

Nancy.

Monica Elena
05-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Absolutely YES!!!!!!!

I love women who dress like me!!!!!!!!:love:

Denise01
05-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Yes:

I dress as to how I feel comfortable, but dress as to how I see girls dress for my age, and how i feel they look good, be it for business, casual or formal.

Being on the conservative side I too dress to fit in, and not stand out in a crowd or group of people

Denise

SherriePall
05-14-2006, 07:37 PM
Yes. I like the dressy, but not trashy look. Something you could wear to the office where you work with the public.

rhonda jane
05-14-2006, 08:01 PM
I do and I don't. There are different looks that I love but I have to be realistic in the sense that I wouldn't be able to pull off a certain look. There are, of course things that I see that get me excited and that I feel I look good in.

livy_m_b
05-15-2006, 10:46 AM
I try to dress the way a woman of my age and appearance would dress to do the things I do - I don't consciously emulate any particular style of dress, but if I see someone that looks nice in a style that works for me, I will try it on for size! :)

Lorna
05-15-2006, 11:42 AM
While I agree that I often see a woman and think I would like to look like her, the truth is that there's little chance of achieving it. Probably stronger than that, I would like to know how it feels to be dressed like her.

I used to watch girls waiting alongside me at the bus stop on our way to school and could not stop thinking about what it felt like to be doing that in a dress or skirt with stockings and female underwear. All these years later I might see a woman on her way to work, smartly dressed in "office" attire - and I try to imagine what it feels like.

Although, occasionally, using my lmited range of female clothes, I can attempt to satisfy this curiosity, the truth is that my male shape and size means that I can get only partial satisfaction.

Andi-Girl
05-15-2006, 01:09 PM
I definately do!
Andi

Adrienne Heels
05-15-2006, 08:27 PM
Oh, yes!! The working mom look.

HaleyPink2000
05-15-2006, 08:42 PM
No, I dress to fit my frame and looks. I like Women to do the same. Oh, and i like to look at "GG's" LOTS. LOLOL:)

Bernice
05-16-2006, 12:34 AM
Seems pretty unanimous. Put me down for a yes here, too. When I see women dressing the way you all see me dress here, it really turns my head. I really love to see ladies looking like ladies, and I like to look that way, too.

I could probably post a lot more by just searching Marla's posts, and then putting my dittoes underneath. But in the spirit of adding something original when I post:

I love it when my wife wears something from my wardrobe. She is always welcome to wear anything I have.

Last, but not least, I wish more ladies (CD or GG) would dress exactly as Marla did in her current avatar - very civilized, tasteful, feminine, and just plain pretty!

Natalie tv
05-16-2006, 03:03 AM
Yes i dress they way i find women attractive,perhaps thats why i share many clothes with my wife.

Tracy_Victoria
05-16-2006, 03:20 AM
Not Really. (my SO can look really smart for work, or when she dresses to go out) but the majority of the times she likes her baggies, ie tops and jeans, or legging, or jogging bottom (ie she is comfortable in them) and I have no problem with her wearing them at all but it not a look I would want for myself

When dressing as Tracy I like to present as fem as possable, and as smart as possable, maybe because it easier for me to to this as Tracy than in my male role. (maybe that part of my problem, I know as Tracy, using makeup, wigs, clothes and a few illusions of feminity I can look good, maybe thats someting I just can't do as a man!) My desire is to present a image (thats mine) but ultra fem, ie smart, well dressed, and very, very fem. (it's something I know I could achive if it all came together on the right day, Dispite being a big girl, I'm sure I could put it all together (and hopefully will one day!)

allisonrn06
05-17-2006, 08:18 AM
I try to dress in what I like to see my wife and other women wearing.My wife and I have similar tastes in shoes for example.But it is frequently difficult for me to find the clothes that I want, and I end up settling for what fits.

carol ann
05-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Yes, without a doubt. i don't wear tarty clothes but then i don't have female friends who wear thaose kind of clothes anyway.

However if i had a real female figure i would love to have clothes that would accentuate my breasts and waist line and even expose rather more of my cleavage

HaleyPink2000
05-17-2006, 08:33 AM
I have just asked my fella this and he said yeah, but i also buy and chose him the clothes that I want him to wear when he is my girl, and he has no qualms about this, in fact he loves it hehe.. then again so do I!! If shoppin was left to him, then he goes for one kinda style and feel, which is where i like us shoppin 'cos i have a better knowledge of womens clothes and waht would work for him. I hope I've made sense with what I've put.
alexis35 xx

:D Would like to know His taste PLz compaired to yours for Him????
Thanks!!!

Jasmine Ellis
05-17-2006, 08:38 AM
Yes, I think. Wearing skirts or dresses

HaleyPink2000
05-17-2006, 08:47 AM
TGMarla is always so nicely dressed, and always looks the Lady. Which I think is really cool! Thats my idea of How I'd like people to view me. Always well kept. Everything inplace etc. But, don't look at the inside of my closet. Gawd it's a wreck. LOLOL:)

deedeetz
05-21-2006, 03:07 PM
I personally dress a little under than how i would like a woman to dress, outfits gotta grab my frame too show off what little curve i have. heels are always a must.A woman carrys more respect, I love to feel flawless this some times ends up with a trashy look but i feel overly sexy and very comfortable with this kind of look but i guess that part of being a teenager :S Dxxx

tullyxxx
05-21-2006, 03:19 PM
Yes, without a doubt. i don't wear tarty clothes but then i don't have female friends who wear thaose kind of clothes anyway.

However if i had a real female figure i would love to have clothes that would accentuate my breasts and waist line and even expose rather more of my cleavage
agree with you would really show my brests off but i have long legs so i also like to wear fairly short dresses as my wife buys all my clothes i can only think that is how a man would like me love grace

Bev06 GG
05-21-2006, 03:26 PM
alexis35 xx
Same here Alexis. I know alot of CDs would probably find me abit controlling but my CD loves it and certainly likes the way he looks. In the beginning he bought quite alot of tarty stuff, mini skirts, tight tops, long blond wig, but now he dresses more classy and even he admits he looks better. I know what'll suit him from his wigs to his makeup and can imagine him in something as soon as I see it on the peg. Like you say we do have a tad more experience in these matters because weve been doing it abit longer.
Take care
BEV

Jenni
05-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Same here Alexis. I know alot of CDs would probably find me abit controlling but my CD loves it and certainly likes the way he looks. In the beginning he bought quite alot of tarty stuff, mini skirts, tight tops, long blond wig, but now he dresses more classy and even he admits he looks better. I know what'll suit him from his wigs to his makeup and can imagine him in something as soon as I see it on the peg. Like you say we do have a tad more experience in these matters because weve been doing it abit longer.
Take care
BEV

Yes, definitely love to see GG's in stuff I like to wear. I must admit though, that I enjoy the ****ty look very occasionally, too.

jenn

LeAnn
05-21-2006, 04:47 PM
I do not expect to be able to reply. Mine would be 55. I'm older than that. My wife taught me that the way I would want to look is like a woman of my age. Unfortunately I do not. That's why I attend my local TRI-ESS.org chapter when I want to go out with friends. But in the mean time when I dress at home I like to look as good as I can for a woman of my age: layers and not in your face.

LeAnn

alysonatl
05-22-2006, 10:49 AM
Why else would I buy the clothes I buy? I like the professional look, suburban soccer mom chic and cocktail dresses. I prefer seeing women who are ladylike and dress to accent their femininity, and so that's how I dress.