PDA

View Full Version : Is cleavage necessary

kathydsch
05-13-2006, 06:14 PM
Hello everyone. I have a question, do I need cleavage? I would like to wear low cut tanktops and halters. But I shy away form them, because I have no boobs. I do have a pair of breast forms. They look nice and fill out well. But they just sit there on my flat chest and do nothing. I want to go "out" but I'm afraid that it won't look right.

Thanks,
Kathy

Kate Simmons
05-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Kathy, I'm a "Pirate's dream" myself without BF's. So, no cleavage here. Still, I'd like to try going without a bra and look like something. Posted a thread on the GG forum for a no bra look but don't think they even looked at it. Guess they're baffled too. Usually though, I don't have cleavage, I just try to make "em hang right. Ericka

annekathleen
05-13-2006, 09:55 PM
SInce I'm in my 40's and a few pounds over weight, and not as physically fit as I was when I was in my prime, I've noticed that I have developed what I consider "manboobs" Ive tried on a few bras left here by my last steady girlfriend and they seem to fill out a 36B-38B bra nicely, however I prefer to wear a 42C or 42D bra and add to my size with breast forms.
I havent really concerned myself with cleavage as much as finding the perfect looking breasts for my physique and clothing style. Most of my clothing covers up my chest hair, and I havent really thought of removing my chest hair for a smooth finish, although I have kept my airpits clean shaven for most of the winter months so I can wear sleeveless shirts and sweaters.
I have shaved my legs until I became involved with a steady girlfriend.
I dont care to "come out" to her, she comes from a small town and small town morals and really couldnt nor wouldnt understand what my cross dressing is all about. But I'm happy keeping my cross dressing quiet.

Wenda
05-13-2006, 10:03 PM
Not 'necessary', but very rewarding. If you tape, unless you are unusually thin, you can cret Some cleavage.

Karren H
05-13-2006, 10:27 PM
Hello everyone. I have a question, do I need cleavage? I would like to wear low cut tanktops and halters. But I shy away form them, because I have no boobs. I do have a pair of breast forms. They look nice and fill out well. But they just sit there on my flat chest and do nothing. I want to go "out" but I'm afraid that it won't look right.

Thanks,
Kathy

Cleavage is not only necessary....it should be made mandatory!! hehehe

Like they say.....don't leave home with out it, I mean them!!!! <grin>

Love Karren

Rachel Morley
05-13-2006, 10:42 PM
I don't know if it's "necessary" but it is preferable if you want to wear low cut tops. If you have any amount of loose pectoral muscle or fat tissue on your chest then you're in luck as taping is the way to go. There are tons of girls on this forum that are experts in doing this. I'm a beginner but I did mange this. P.S. Please excuse my "beardy neck" as I wasn't en femme when I took this.
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1425/cropboobs5mp.jpg

Laurie_Ann_CD
05-13-2006, 11:16 PM
For low cut tops t is necessary/ This mode, you want to be a Ginger Grant. This is my 2 Cents

Paula Jaye
05-14-2006, 05:36 AM
If you've got a flat chest then no problem all anyone expects to see if you wear low-cut or halter neck tops is an expanse of skin. If you have boobs they expect to see some evidnce of their reality. So either go for the flat chest look or tape up to provide the back-up to the breast forms.

As always dress appropriately :winking:

Eugenie
05-14-2006, 07:26 AM
I don't think haning a cleavage is necessary but, at least in my case, it makes me feel more feminine.

I have 38-C bra which I fill completely. I like the feeling of my breasts bouncing when I run or go down the stairs...

But there are real women with 34-A who look more than me :rolleyes:

Love.

Eugenie

Natalie tv
05-14-2006, 07:40 AM
I never used to wear low cut tops,but now i i dont like to wear anything else, i love my cleavage as every girl should

Kate Simmons
05-14-2006, 08:11 AM
Cleavage is not only necessary....it should be made mandatory!! hehehe

Like they say.....don't leave home with out it, I mean them!!!! <grin>

Love Karren
Hoo boy! That one for the "merit badge" Karr or an "elective"? Guess I'm gonna flunk out on that one. LOL Ericka

Tina Dixon
05-14-2006, 08:22 AM
I don't think so, it's nice to see but don't worry about it.

Tracy_Victoria
05-14-2006, 08:29 AM

Thanks,
Kathy

Kathy

there are several answers to this:

1. You don't need a cleavage to be fem or pass as a female
2. Breast forms are great and look realistic
3. you can get by with but will be limited to the clothes you can wear, and will have to hide the fact you don't have a real bustline

If you have breast forms already you can tape to present a very very realistic bustline, I sent two user a email on how to do this, if you (or anyone else would like to see what you can do, with two bits of plastic, and some sticky tape drop me a PM with your external mail addy on it as it has attached pictures I will send you the mail to, which has some pictures and the text how to do this, and get results
(very small people, wonder bra's work fantastic, so worth a try if your petite!)

this was one of the comments I got back

Great cleavage as well and that was with a hairy chest! :)

believe me, taping is not that hard, yet it can be mindblowingly convincing, with a smart and good look, and a impressive cleavage, no one doubts your female.