PDA

View Full Version : Eyelashes?

Caitlintgsd
05-13-2006, 07:19 PM
Just curious how many people wear the false eyelashes. I usually just use extending mascara myself.

Karren H
05-13-2006, 10:31 PM
Just curious how many people wear the false eyelashes. I usually just use extending mascara myself.

Same here and the self curling mascara also!! My lashes are plenty long and my hands are clumsey so fake lashes allways end up on my nose!!!

Love Karren

DanaJ
05-13-2006, 10:38 PM
I LOVE false eyelashes! Especially for pix, they really add a bit of glamour to the whole look! Mascara is great too, but once you get the hang of applying falsies, you will like them a lot too....

trannie T
05-13-2006, 10:44 PM
If I could put on false lashes I'd wear them. But I'm clueless with them so it's just mascara.

KELLYANN
05-14-2006, 05:57 AM
I Love Lashes. Just A Pain To Put Them On! Danaj You Do It Well! I'm Working On It. Practice Makes So- So. I Think I'll Get There.

ShortSkirt
05-14-2006, 06:02 AM
I'm with Karren on this one. I have a hard enough time not stabbing myself in the eye with the mascara.

No, dont even ask about the eyeliner.....

MsJanessa
05-14-2006, 07:41 AM
Never go out without them and always wear them for entertaining at home.

Jillian310
05-14-2006, 07:55 AM
I have a worsening catarack in my left eye, therefore applying any eye makeup is out of the question! It is even difficult getting eye shadow on. When I close my right eye to apply, the world turns very fuzzy! When I try mascara, it s a hoot. So I will wait until I get it fixed later this year.

Kate Simmons
05-14-2006, 08:05 AM
Never touch the stuff myself. Like Karren said, in my younger and more foolish days, they ended up everywhere but where they were supposed to. Besides, guys have naturally long beautiful lashes, doncha know? I'm more concerned with the hairs that grow on my nose and ears. Gotta keep those buggers plucked or else you look like somene's Grandma. LOL Ericka

Tracy_Victoria
05-14-2006, 08:10 AM
I've got a pair, but never worn then, the glue is so old it's glued itself together:hugs: :D

Mascara is fine, if you have shorter lashes you can alway use several coats, to increase the length and volume.

Tina Dixon
05-14-2006, 08:26 AM
The first time I had a transformation done I had them on, the second time I had transformation done I was asked if I wanted some but she said I got nice long lashes so see did them and I will never were those things again.

lipstickcd
05-14-2006, 02:58 PM
I use Long n Lush mascara. I tried the false eye lashes but can never seem to put them on right. However, I do like the look of false lashes.

jillinla
05-14-2006, 03:14 PM
the curse of my life
no secrets but:

flex the lash fully before tgluing or applying - get the arch right

glue on the lash - not the lid

put the mirror on the counter - so you look down while applyint it seems to help
-----
you also migt try the individual lashes
they seem harder - but a few make a big difference and one at a time not too difficult to apply

andrea6er
05-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Maybelline xxl mascara extended and thickened my lashes superbly

Nigella
05-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Natural Long eye lashes and aint Sandra really upset about that.

Monica Elena
05-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Well...I would never wear false eyelashes for an outdoor picnic but for a nightly glamorous look they are a must.

I wear them and love how they look on my eyes.

EricaCD
05-14-2006, 08:17 PM
Mercifully I am also a member of the "guys with decently long lashes" club so I have never bothered. Critical, though, to take time with the mascara because it's such a huge part of the look. Actually one of the things I envy most about GGs - how their eyes look feminine without doing a damn thing. I mean seriously, think about it: it's an eye. Probably one of the human features that least reflects our otherwise profound sexual dimorphism. But without a bunch of work I STILL wind up with men's eyes....

btmgrl6
05-14-2006, 08:33 PM
I wear them if I am going out somewhere special or for pics, but they are a pain so I don't wear them all the time

Steph

suzanne claire
05-15-2006, 05:27 PM
I have long eyelashes so there is no need to enhance them.We all need some natural advantages in this world.:hugs:

rachellenicole
05-15-2006, 07:07 PM
I too have naturally long eye lashes. I usually use my eye lash curler and apply some good mascara and I'm good to go.

Rachelle

Oh.. and of course eye shadow and the rest of my routine