PDA

View Full Version : Do you only post as your fem self?

Robyn2006
05-13-2006, 08:20 PM
I'm forever looking around here, reading all the messages, but NEVER post unless I'm my fem self (read: 2-3 hours of primping!). I don't know, just seems wrong to me to enter in here when I'm in drab. Wondering if this line is similarly drawn for other members.

Robyn

jillinla
05-13-2006, 08:25 PM
I'm with you Robyn, though sometimes in the morning I can be a pretty ghastly femme: first cup of coffee, not yet showered, no make-up,, and still in gown (thurn the mirrors to the wall) :o

Teresa Amina
05-13-2006, 08:29 PM
Always the fem self on the inside anyway, the outside doesn't matter for posting since it's a matter of mind and spirit.

Joy Carter
05-13-2006, 08:34 PM
This is where I come to valadate my validation of myself ????

Thanks Robyn I was wondering when I would see that great avitar of yours again, oh poster sized in the lobby sold after the show ? I'll be first in line. :D

Kate Simmons
05-13-2006, 08:36 PM
I'm with Teresa on this one Robyn. I'm always Ericka regardless of what I look like and vice versa. Like Jilly said though, when I get up in the morning (I sleep as Ericka) don't want any mirrors around. Yeesh! Jump back Loretta. LOL Ericka

LucyTwitch
05-13-2006, 08:45 PM
Hi

always myself in what ever Iam wearing

Bonnie D
05-13-2006, 08:56 PM
I'm not quite sure what exactly you mean by persona. I'm rarely ever dressed when I'm here, however, my female frame of mind moves to the forefront. My male and female frames of mind think the same way so that's where I'm not sure how to reply. I voted 'sometimes'.

Bonnie

Honey Lynn
05-13-2006, 09:11 PM
Yep I always post as myself.... but there's at least three of me. One's got wandering nipples, one has miss-aligned nipples, and the third one?.... well let's just say she ain't gonna be winning any "You've Got Nipples" contests any time soon. But we share our bounty of nipples, wandering or miss-aligned as they are with her. Mine are out on loan Monday's and Thursday's:D

Rachel Morley
05-13-2006, 09:30 PM
I am Angel no matter what. My wife always refers to me as "Ange" no matter who is around. Also, no matter what I'm wearing, at anytime of the day, whether I've just got home from work (unisex clothes) or have gotten changed into my mid-week evening wear (girly boy-feminized male) or if it's the weekend (fully en femme), I always post in the mindset of Angel Darling. My femmine self is always there...it just intesifies depending on the people around me or where I am (work or play).

Kate Simmons
05-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Yep I always post as myself.... but there's at least three of me. One's got wandering nipples, one has miss-aligned nipples, and the third one?.... well let's just say she ain't gonna be winning any "You've Got Nipples" contests any time soon. But we share our bounty of nipples, wandering or miss-aligned as they are with her. Mine are out on loan Monday's and Thursday's:D
Wow Honey, sounds like you got that nipple thingy down pat. I wouldn't worry though women have problems with 'em too. My wife used to tell me that all the time. I mean, how do you answer a question like: "is my bra on straight?' and pretend not to care? Have to get mine in the shop anyway, so you say Mondays are open? Ericka

EricaCD
05-13-2006, 09:44 PM
OK, I'll take from the other side. Sometimes I post here en femme (i.e., dressed), sometimes I post from the Erica point of view even if clad in drab clothes, and sometimes I even venture forth with a thought that clearly comes from my en homme self.

You all can take comfort, however, in knowing that my male perspective never posts here when I am dressed....

Erica

Connieminiskirts
05-13-2006, 09:46 PM
I be thinking it dont really matter whether I am 'enfemme' or drab. A mind is a mind and the thoughts work and come out nthe same regardless,
voted, sometimes

Honey Lynn
05-13-2006, 10:10 PM
Wow Honey, sounds like you got that nipple thingy down pat. I wouldn't worry though women have problems with 'em too. My wife used to tell me that all the time. I mean, how do you answer a question like: "is my bra on straight?' and pretend not to care? Have to get mine in the shop anyway, so you say Mondays are open? Ericka

Yep Ericka my dear Mondays are currently open, but only between the hours of 8:30am and 1:14pm. I trust you're gonna take your nipples to a certified nipple repair facility, you can't just drop them off with any boob that opens a shop. I take mine to Nip Masters in the Valley because they're factory trained and certified. I took my little darlings to some hole in the bra place and when I got my nipples back they were inverted and one of the high beams was stuck on, mind you it was 95 degrees in the shade:eek: Well anyway when you're ready to get your's in the shop and I'll Areola Mail ya loaner pair:thumbsup:

Karren H
05-13-2006, 10:24 PM
I'm forever looking around here, reading all the messages, but NEVER post unless I'm my fem self (read: 2-3 hours of primping!). I don't know, just seems wrong to me to enter in here when I'm in drab. Wondering if this line is similarly drawn for other members.

Robyn

I'm mostly in drab so that's how I look when I post.....not necessarily how I feel when I post!!!

Love Karren

DanaJ
05-13-2006, 10:33 PM
I'm with Angel, I always post as DanaJ here, I don't have to be dressed - my personality is the same no matter what clothes I have on.....

Thanks Robyn I was wondering when I would see that great avitar of yours again, oh poster sized in the lobby sold after the show ? I'll be first in line. :DThat pic of Adriana Lima is around the net in various sizes, here is a large one for you Joy ;)

Tina Dixon
05-13-2006, 10:48 PM
All I know is when i'm on line here i'm Tina, regardless of what I look like on the other side.

NatalieBliss
05-13-2006, 10:57 PM
i am a crossdresser wearing jeans and a t-shirt and I am a crossdresser wearing a skirt.. so why would it matter what I am wearing when I type?

Scotty
05-14-2006, 01:10 AM
Always the fem self on the inside anyway, the outside doesn't matter for posting since it's a matter of mind and spirit.

Exactly!!!

That's when you can say "Young Skywalker you are now a Jedi Knight".....

Wait, wrong movie, try this one - "Grasshoper when you can snatch the stones from my hand you will be ready"......

OK You get my point! :D I'm feeling goofy tonight!!

sportschick
05-14-2006, 01:27 AM
I haven't ever been enfemme when posting, but I rarely am anyway. That wasn't a choice in the poll, so I chose sometimes.

Phyliss
05-14-2006, 04:34 AM
I, Phyliss, am trying very hard to get to the front of "his" brain. While many times I try to take over and be who I am I still have to contend with "his" thought pattern.
I'd say that no matter what type of clothing happens to be on this body, I try to post as Phyliss.

Tracy_Victoria
05-14-2006, 05:17 AM
I'm currently sitting here in male clothes, yet have no problems making posts relating to my female side, probably because I accepted a long time ago, I enjoy crossdressing for my pleasure and fun, but it not something I want to do, or have time to do, just to visit this site.

There a time and a place for my dressing. but I if I have 10 minutes or more, I'm happy to pop in and post here, about dressing, with out the need to be dressed.

Suppose I'm just comfortable who ever I am at the time!!!!

Jasmine Ellis
05-14-2006, 05:25 AM
I am always fully dressed when I'm in here. Well, I would be Jasmine if I wasn't

Lilith Moon
05-14-2006, 05:39 AM
I'm always myself, whatever that is, so I post here in whatever clothes I happen to be wearing. BTW, I'm not even "Lilith", that is a name I use on this forum...for me, Lilith isn't a seperate persona.

Me, I, myself, as one whole complete person, am the crossdresser.

I own, am responsible for, and enjoy, my crossdressing.

Get it ?

:kiss:

Keely
05-14-2006, 05:47 AM
When I post as Keely...well I'm Keely. Doesn't matter how I'm dressed.

ShortSkirt
05-14-2006, 05:52 AM
Sometimes. I'm me no matter what I have on.

Joy Carter
05-14-2006, 11:16 AM
That pic of Adriana Lima is around the net in various sizes, here is a large one for you Joy ;)[/QUOTE]
Thanks DanaJ this is proof that blondes don't have all the fun. :D

Caitlintgsd
05-14-2006, 01:24 PM
My answer would be no. There's only one me and what type of clothes I wear doesn't change me. I'm the same person regardless. Perhaps I misunderstand the poll/question.

Shelly Preston
05-14-2006, 01:36 PM

:iagree:

Butterfly Bill
05-14-2006, 09:13 PM
My computer is on a homemade cart that rolls up to my bed, and I am always in bed whenever I do anything on the computer. Usually I'm in a nylon or polyester nightgown, but if it's hot I am naked. So I guess I have to say sometimes I am dressed, sometimes I am not. (I never wear my drab work clothes to bed.) I am "Butterfly Bill" in every place I have ever posted on the internet, and that is a male persona.

Marla S
05-14-2006, 09:19 PM
I am always me. Don't really have a pure male or pure female alter ego. You always get the whole bundle. Dressing doesn't matter here.

Holly
05-14-2006, 09:46 PM
I'm Holly 24/7 regardless of my external presentation. I guess that I'm fortunate that I've been able to incorporate Holly into my day-to-day living.

nancy58
05-14-2006, 10:51 PM
There are times when I have felt less like Nancy and more like Bob (a made-up name just like Nancy), that I've thought maybe I ought to post as Bob. There may be a time that Nancy goes dormant and that I come back to offer advice as a guy who used to crossdress. I don't know.

sondraflesh
05-14-2006, 11:00 PM
Sondraflesh was born eight years ago and She lives no matter what I am wearing. We seperate our time between the closet and the outside world. I prefer the closet with all my frilly undies and skirts, blouses, dresses etc. Have not had the courage to walk out the door into the real world, may never. But I have entertained in my home as Sondraflesh and oh it is such fun. Kisses all

Adrienne Heels
05-14-2006, 11:26 PM
Karyn is always in her fem mode, no matter what she is wearing!!

sierracd6
05-14-2006, 11:39 PM
I am usually in drab when here...Always femme on the inside...isn't that what matters anyway? Who we are is who we are...bottom line

Trisha
05-14-2006, 11:43 PM
im always in drab most times when i come in here as i drive a truck most of the time and always on the road =+<

luky charm
05-15-2006, 12:13 AM
i have a room mate, so i guess it depends on that, but she knows, and as said earlier, the fem is always a happy thought away...

charmed

Deborah
05-15-2006, 12:15 AM
Most of the time i'm not dressed. I come in here when i feel like, sometimes for 10 minutes and sometimes i just peak in. I don't really care what i'm wearing as long as i'm allowed to maintain membership here. ;)

HaleyPink2000
05-15-2006, 12:58 AM
Are you asking if I'm Me? LOL:) Yeah, I try to dress as much as I can now that I'm retired. So I dress for bed and then shower in the morning. Then dress for the day. I only dress down some when the Wife comes home. That makes for a better Family / Home life. I still dress when She's home, but no wig and no makeup. But I dress femme 24/7 if at all possible.
So that said, I'm usually on Here dressed as me. LOL:)

FionaAlexis
05-15-2006, 01:26 AM
If you mean do I only post to forums when dressed. The answer is 'no' - I got better things to do when I'm dressed.

But I always post as myself inasmuch as my personality isn't split between female and male - or good and evil - or something. Hang on! I tell a lie - I did have a fake alter ego elsewhere for a while called Milli Vanilli. Milli's signature was 'Fiona's bestest friend' and she was... but sadly she's passed on. She was trampled to death at the January sales in the shoe department at Myer while bending down to pick up a size 8 strappy sandal.

Fiona xx

CharlaineCadence
05-15-2006, 01:29 AM
Well I really dont know the best was to answer this. I have felt as though i was a woman my entire life and am now following through with thouse thoughts and live mainly fulltime as a woman nomater the clothes I wear now. I feel like a woman. think like a woman, and well I guess I am a woman. (hehehe thats what my theripest says. god i love her) So I guess I post as myself nomatter what clothes I have on.
kiss kiss
char

Siobhan Marie
05-15-2006, 09:49 AM
To echo what someone else said, I post regardless of what I'm wearing. When I post on here, I post as Anna and that will never change.

:hugs: Anna x

suchacutie
05-15-2006, 10:01 AM
I, too, misunderstood the intent of the poll initially. I am not always en femme on the outside when I'm here in the forum, but Tina is always the one posting here! Tina is always present in the mind regardless of how much she shows the world. :)

tina

ZoeGurl
05-15-2006, 10:04 AM
When I post as ZoeGurl I'm ZoeGurl whether I'm dressed or not. :)

Zoe