PDA

View Full Version : All change

Felix
05-14-2006, 07:12 AM
Well it had to come off and I feel much better for it. I had my hair cut short as it was doin my head in. It's so much more me dunno who I was tryin to kid for the last eighteen months but I'm so glad I've had it cut. It's short into the back of my neck and like scruffy and spikey on top and shaped around my ears. Lol after I had it done my gf was calling me timothy and I told her I was gonna tell you all on here that she had picked my boi name lol she didn't object te he she hasn't used it again yet though. All the kids where I work said miss you look like a boy but that doesn't bother me I quite like it really. Just need to get hold of one of those tee shirts that will help hide my rather big boobs lol can't wait for that. :D

Kieron Andrew
05-14-2006, 09:04 AM
Well it had to come off and I feel much better for it. I had my hair cut short as it was doin my head in. It's so much more me dunno who I was tryin to kid for the last eighteen months but I'm so glad I've had it cut. It's short into the back of my neck and like scruffy and spikey on top and shaped around my ears. Lol after I had it done my gf was calling me timothy and I told her I was gonna tell you all on here that she had picked my boi name lol she didn't object te he she hasn't used it again yet though. All the kids where I work said miss you look like a boy but that doesn't bother me I quite like it really. Just need to get hold of one of those tee shirts that will help hide my rather big boobs lol can't wait for that. :D
welcome to the forum........may be we can see some pics of the new hair do???

CaptLex
05-14-2006, 09:13 AM
I had my hair cut short as it was doin my head in.
Oh, I know that feeling very well. Doesn't it feel great?! :dancing: Good for you. BTW, Timothy is a nice name (I had a boyfriend with that name).

Welcome to the forum - hope you'll stick around. :hello:

Felix
05-14-2006, 12:50 PM
Thanks you guys and yeah I will try to put a pic on here although ya cant see the the scruffy thing I was sayin about too well! My partner is gonna colour it for me tonight cos lol my silver is showin and I can't be looking too old as we are eleven years difference. We have been together five so in many ways age don't matter but I don't like gettin comments off others to that effect, like is she my daughter lol. I was the big 40 on Friday but quite honestly don't feel it she is 29 and only lookin 20 lol according to shop keepers who still ask her for ID when she wants to buy alcohol. :heehee: