PDA

View Full Version : What do you wear to bed?

Sandra H
11-14-2004, 06:22 PM
Hi Girls.

Well it is very near to bedtime here in the UK. I just got myself ready for bed and this got me to thinking, what do you wear to bed?

I have worn a nightie for about 20 years now. This is my favourite right now; it is a pink silky one. Very comfy I wear it with my “sleeping“ panties on under it. My “sleeping“ panties are my everyday panties, which I have had for sometime and demote to sleeping in before I throw them out. Tell us what you wear or what you would like to wear if you could.

Anita
11-14-2004, 07:02 PM
another cd if iwas lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StephanieCD
11-14-2004, 07:23 PM
I sleep naked. Most stuff is too confining. But that's not the discussion at hand... oops!

ChristineRenee
11-14-2004, 07:30 PM
Mostly nighties...longer ones in the fall & winter...shorter ones including babydolls in the spring and summer. Will also occasionally wear women's pj's on really cold nights.

Love,
Christine Renee

Jennifer Ivy
11-14-2004, 07:34 PM
PJs, babydolls, nighties. Sometimes nothing.

Robertacd
11-14-2004, 07:38 PM
Nothing at all except when it get really cold I will wear a pair of satin PJ's.

Stormgirl
11-14-2004, 07:54 PM
http://www.fredericks.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=Holiday2002&category%5Fname=Gowns-Lingerie&product%5Fid=43005&cookie%5Ftest=1

I love satin nightgowns,just love the feel of em.I want to get some satin sheets,etc for my bed in the future.Here is an example:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/index.cfm?cgnbr=OSSLPBEDZZZ&rfnbr=375

Girls are so lucky aren't they.

JennyCD
11-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Nighties or ladies pjs.

Renecd
11-14-2004, 08:41 PM
Same for me. I sleep naked.

Rene

Sharon
11-14-2004, 10:10 PM
I wear gowns, pj"s, teddies, etc. BEFORE bed. In bed, I be bare.

genevieve_ohara
11-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Once I fell asleep with full battleship makeup on...

Next Day...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Man, threw out THAT pillowcase!

Love

G

Bernadina
11-14-2004, 10:20 PM
Hi Girls.

Well it is very near to bedtime here in the UK. I just got myself ready for bed and this got me to thinking, what do you wear to bed?

snip...

what you wear or what you would like to wear if you could.

Just got back from a Marks and Spencer shopping spree on London's Oxford Street. My wife and I bought several different syles of matching satin nighties and gowns.

Saw some wonderful silk sleepwear at Harrods which we had to pass up at 800 pounds for just the nighty.

And yes we both sleep in nighties. Shorter ones in the summer.And I have a couple of long sleeved nighties or satin pj's for those really cold nights.

Rachel Ann
11-14-2004, 10:23 PM
Nightie and panties. Flannel nightie in winter, silky in the summer.

crispy
11-14-2004, 11:21 PM
nighties are nice in theory, but they ride up and leave me with a bare bum and an uncomfortable jumble around my waist.

So I usually wear a soft swimsuit or a leotard. Even better a nice short leg biketard, preferably with no frontal seams. When I wake up in the middle of the night it's like someone is hugging me all over. Mmmmm! Nice.

You see I'm just a softee at heart.

Give us a cuddle, please .................. :)

Val Tan
11-14-2004, 11:24 PM
nighties are nice in theory, but they ride up and leave me with a bare bum and an uncomfortable jumble around my waist.

So I usually wear a soft swimsuit or a leotard. Even better a nice short leg biketard, preferably with no frontal seams. When I wake up in the middle of the night it's like someone is hugging me all over. Mmmmm! Nice.

You see I'm just a softee at heart.

i love that hugging feeling.. thats why i like to wear my sports bra to bed :D

otherwise i'd be wearing a camisole

Bobbie13
11-15-2004, 12:43 AM
depends on the mood.mostly naked but some times i wear panties,panties & pantiehose,garterbelt & stockings with panties & sometimes also a bra.usualy when i am going to have sex with my g/f i dress sexy/****ty for added excitement!!

Sweet Susan
11-15-2004, 01:03 AM
Nothing from nothing leaves nothing!

Marlene4a
11-15-2004, 01:15 AM
Zip, Nada, Zen.....Not a thread.

titleguy
11-15-2004, 05:28 AM
Panties, bra and nitie. Shortie in the summer, long in the winter. Lounging pj's some nites before bed.

Wendy me
11-15-2004, 06:39 AM
satin sheets when its real cold a big donw comfeter

Wendy-Anne
11-15-2004, 06:58 AM
Its bed-time here in Sydney and my favourite lacey slip beckons...

Sleep tight or wear tights!
Wendy-Anne

AnnaMaria
11-15-2004, 12:03 PM
I wear mostly gowns with panties. Thought sometimes i do wear a sexy satan nighty. or a tank and matching panties. or just a tshirt and panties if I am really tired. On nights like last night I just went in and took off my pants and slept in the tshirt and panties that I had been wearing before I went to bed. Not very sexy but comfy if the shirt is long enough to cover your bottom. As far as long gowns is conserned I haven't had much problem with them riding up I don't seem to notice when they do.

anna

Lucy Coleman
11-15-2004, 12:11 PM
Chanel No 5 darling, ;)

With thanks to Marilyn Munroe

Paula A
11-15-2004, 12:19 PM
If its cold out like it is this time of year in the NE USA I wear spandex work out tights under a XL big tee shirt. That way I get away with it since my SO and we haven't had a chat about Paula yet and I kind of have a skirt & Tights combo look that I can walk about the house in or sit on the couch reading with my legs curled up under me.

babe4life
11-15-2004, 12:35 PM
Can't believe no one gave Crispy a cuddle. Ag nee a! :p

Crispy, c'mere! *hug and cuddle*

OK, enough before I get into trouble .... :D

My nightwear is usually a nice pair of silky shorts and a t-shirt. Tried sleeping in my nighties, but tend to be too busy worrying about being "busted" to actually get any quality sleep in. :) At least the silky shorts I can get away with because guys have similar styles lately.

Love,
Vicky

Julie
11-15-2004, 12:54 PM
Can't believe no one gave Crispy a cuddle. Ag nee a! :p
Vicky

Vicky we thought about it but we noticed it was feeding time,that's why we were somewhat cautious. :D

In the summer I normally go to bed with a smile, in the winter I have more of a frosty look. :)

When I want to indulge myself I have a couple of pairs of satin pyjamas.

JJ

Rachel Elizabeth
11-15-2004, 01:01 PM
:p

I wear what is appropriate.

If I am entertaining a guest en femme, I will wear a nice gown and robe. Sans robe in
bed. No to panties.

On regular nights, I wear tee type night shirts. I may or may not wear panties with them.

I hate flannel! ICH! It makes me feel like my grandmother must have felt.

Hugs....

Missy
11-15-2004, 01:06 PM
most of the times I wear bra and pantys under a t-shirt
some time my wife wants me to be naked and I do for her.
in the winter I wear some night cloths.

Missy :)

Ashleigh
11-15-2004, 01:35 PM
Most of the time NOTHING except a pair of shiny slipery holdup nylons. Against silk sheets ............. Ahhhhh

Felicity
11-15-2004, 05:50 PM
I generally sleep Nude in the warmer weather, but lately have been sleeping in either a warm Unitard, or a Nylon Nightie made by “Undercover Wear” http://www.undercoverwear.com/ that I bought at a thrift shop. I finally looked did a search off the nametag of the nightie, and found the site, however I couldn’t find the one I have. It is a long legged 100% nylon in black that goes all the way past the breast, and feels sensational to wear.

I like things without a waistband and with separate legs. I have other ‘cat suit’ style things I have worn to bed as well.

Felicity
11-15-2004, 05:59 PM
I have a womens lift suit by Nike. I bought it several sizes small to be tight, and will buy one in a proper size at some point. I'll bet you would like it. This is what it is:

Rachel Ann
11-15-2004, 07:43 PM
I find that when I wear thigh-high stockings, the tops start to chafe a little at the end of the day. The one time I fell asleep in them, the tops of my legs were red and raw the next day!

Oh (((Crispy))) c'mere I want to give you a cuddle too <3

Sharon
11-15-2004, 07:45 PM
I have a womens lift suit by Nike. I bought it several sizes small to be tight, and will buy one in a proper size at some point. I'll bet you would like it. This is what it is:

I bet you look great in the suit Felicity, but I'd be dripping wet with perspiration if I tried to sleep in that!

Felicity
11-15-2004, 07:54 PM
It's not hot to wear. It is actually rather comfortable the way it hugs the body.

Christina_Lynn
11-15-2004, 09:15 PM
Mostly short nighties leaving my bum bare. But somtime I do wear panties under it and on special occasions sexy lingerie.

rusty 2004
11-16-2004, 02:48 PM
oh come on girls! a few more pics please !!!
here's what i love to wear in bed.

xx

DonnaT
11-16-2004, 03:23 PM
Black spaghetti strapped nighty covered with embossed roses, or just my lacy boy-short panties.

HELENE
11-16-2004, 03:39 PM
nightees are best comfy and feminine

Chandra Marie
11-16-2004, 04:58 PM
I wear a short sleeved, above the knee cotten nightie and panties or a two piece cotten sleep shorts and top with panties.

Rachel Ann
11-16-2004, 05:50 PM
All my life I have had a quirk that if my shoulders are warm, I am warm and vice versa. So unless it's a *really* hot day in summer, I really need something that will cover my shoulders at night.

Hence the nighties. I suppose I could wear a lacy girl's tee or something. I always wear panties for comfort, I always wore briefs as a boy too.

It amuses me that the panties now called "boy shorts" derived from a garment known as "man panties" in the 70s - i.e., snug briefs with no fly. :D

LauraB
11-18-2004, 04:21 PM
Like to wear short sexy nightdresses in reds and pinks the very very sheer ones get me too turned on
(But if Nicky(BF) is staying over nothing seems to stick to me for too long)
:p :p :p

I like to wear thin wispy silky materials almost like a second skin :cool:
on very cold nights without Nicky i use a thicker duvet
the one attached is one that gets me too hot but i love it
Love Laura

Paula A
11-18-2004, 04:29 PM
Rusty;
The only thing I can say is "WOW! That is Simply Incredible"

BecomingBrooke
11-18-2004, 05:50 PM
hey girls,
well the only time i really get to dress is when i'm in bed so that is when i dress the most so i wear an assortment of thigns to bed mostly i am fully dressed.

love,
elisha

crispy
11-18-2004, 11:03 PM
oh come on girls! a few more pics please !!!
here's what i love to wear in bed.

xx
I love it !!

crispy
11-18-2004, 11:09 PM
I like it, but too many seams for me. I like the smooth look.
I'm waiting for this to arrive - Dolfin Chloroban Unitard. It's a stretch fabric but not lycra? In a size 44. Not too tight, I hope. I'll wait and see. Nice for a shark to cruise around in. :D

crispy
11-18-2004, 11:13 PM
Vicky we thought about it but we noticed it was feeding time,that's why we were somewhat cautious. :D

In the summer I normally go to bed with a smile, in the winter I have more of a frosty look. :)

When I want to indulge myself I have a couple of pairs of satin pyjamas.

JJ
I'm like Vicky's cuddly pet shark. Dangerous wild animals can be trusted - to a degree. They return trust with trust. Most of the time :D