PDA

View Full Version : Body Change and enhancement

jessica duprea
05-14-2006, 05:37 PM
For those that Identify as purely Cross-dressers, you know all of the procedures out there to change into a woman, to what extent would you go to look like a woman.

Jennaie
05-14-2006, 06:08 PM
I honestly don't know. If I had lots and lots of money I might find myself getting facial feminization and facial skin smoothing. But other than that I think that I would probably stick with what I have and fake the rest.

Joy Carter
05-14-2006, 06:18 PM
Face, Skin, Ears and if possable hips and rear done slighty if possable. Oh and hair implants !

Gail Stauffer
05-14-2006, 06:58 PM
If I had the money, I'd take the works, facial feminization, electrolysis, and srs, hormones, then I think I could be happy as a pretty woman!!

Karren H
05-14-2006, 07:14 PM
I'd get laser hair removal on my face for sure, 1) because shaving is a pain and B) so I wouldn't have to rework my makeup after a long day enfemme. Also some lipo on my stomach......I exersize a lot and it still is there, very non fem... hehehe. Pierced ears maybe and that's about it! Still want to pass in both worlds....

Love Karren

SherriePall
05-14-2006, 07:17 PM
Laser or whatever on the face. Maybe some work on my nose and chin area. And, if possible, a little bit of padding on the rear. And getting greedy, my hips, too. At least, that's it for starters.

Wombat
05-14-2006, 07:27 PM
All I want is hair on me head ... I'm sick of wearing a hat all the time to stop me pate getting sunburnt. Trouble is, I want that for the blokey wombat as well as the blokette.

Oh sure, it'd be nice to lose the bulge, get to wear nice earings instead of clipons, forget about shaving, light body hair instead of the pelt, all that sort of stuff'd be nice, but heck, I'd still be a bloke in a dress. Just hair on me head, that'd be good.

Wombat

heather_nouveau
05-14-2006, 07:28 PM
If money were no object, hormones, FFS, Nose, Chin, Cheekbones, lips, hips, breasts, SRS I'd have it all done and be the happiest girl on the planet if money were no object!

Sigh...

Heather

(See below for my dream bod!) :Pray:

Elizabeth Anne
05-14-2006, 08:13 PM
"adam's apple" removed & body hair all gone for sure is the first things I would do.

Denise01
05-14-2006, 08:21 PM
If my health were better, i would fully transiition, with hormones, electrolosis to remove facial hair and also SRS.

I have had the desire for many years, and have now been dressing for at least 10 years. Feel much better when in femme mode, and would love to be able to go about without the concerns of some one finding out i was a CD or non op TS

Denise

btmgrl6
05-14-2006, 08:27 PM
Complete overhaul from soup to nuts ......

steph:lol2:

Francine
05-14-2006, 09:48 PM
If cost were not a factor. $$$$$$$$ and possibly health....
All the way.. the works.
electrolysis, breast augmentation to a 38D, tracheal shave, and of course, SRS.

Francine

natasha
05-14-2006, 09:50 PM
If money were no object..............i think you can guess!!!!

ReginaK
05-14-2006, 09:56 PM
Realistically, i'd like anything I could get without a therapist's permission.

But in a perfect world, i'd be happy with a little lipo, breast implants, and facial feminization surgery.

Taffy
05-15-2006, 02:37 AM
Body hair and beard. It would be soooo nice not to have to shave....

Would be nice to have more hair on my head...

Taffy

Faye Emmette
05-15-2006, 02:47 AM
Fly to the USA and go crazy at the Goodwill stores. Send it all back in boxes.
Now, that'd fill out hte other half of my wardrobe:happy:
F.

Khriss
05-15-2006, 03:35 AM
yeah if they could surgicaly find the money for me to get a top rate corset!?:eek: :D xx"K"

and Heather... You might have asked permission to use my photo eh?? hehe (I WISH) omg......

Nigella
05-15-2006, 03:45 AM
I would do nothing, funnily enough I am happy with what I've got. :)

Tracy_Victoria
05-15-2006, 03:47 AM
I will go to any extent to look more female, so long as it was not perminant, I don't see shaving as perminant, so the removal of body hair is okay, as is tapping your boob for a more realistic cleavage. I'll wear wigs, contact lenses, tight fondation wear, even a corset to give me shape. but thats it.

I would not take drugs, or undergo surgery, but I have no wish to do this 24/7 to me it just a day out of myself, so as long as I can return to me, thats fine, and far enough.

Kristen Kelly
05-15-2006, 03:58 AM
Chatting the other day a GG asked me am I happy with the image I project. My answer was dont think I ever would be, for its my eyes I see myself through no mater how great others see me as it wont change "The Man in the Mirror."The perfect woman is already inside.

Sedona
05-15-2006, 10:37 AM
Just non permanent stuff like waxing and pedicure/manicure. I like my guy body too much. I also sunless tan on occasion (for the bra/thong lines).

I am buying a corset soon to shrink in my waist, but would never dream of having any kind of surgical procedure or hormones.

HaleyPink2000
05-15-2006, 11:14 AM
I'd love to have breast implants, and a little work on my face. Loose some weight. But thats all! Not wanting to take off my U Know What down there! lolol:)

janedoe311
05-15-2006, 01:51 PM
I hate hair, would have the hair removed from my face, arms and chest. Would have a nose job (big nose) and broke it many years ago,deviated septums operated on twice, the second one was botched, left my nostril bent. I do not have much of an adams apple so I would not have it done. Might do hair transplants but the stuff I use is bringing my hair back slowly, not much missing anyway, just graying since I was 30. Definitely have my face derma abrasioned and scars removed if possible. Would find the best skin treatment, rejuvenation system the so called cosmetic drugs or cosmeceuticals.

Would not have liposuction or any implants. My wife is not into this and have two little kids, I need to pass as me.

Caitlintgsd
05-15-2006, 02:41 PM
I'd get lazer/electrolysis, ffs, maybe breast augmentation if needed after HRT.

erica michelle
05-15-2006, 04:10 PM
I would get it all , including SRS and not look back

Barb Valentine
05-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I like dressing like a woman
I like the way the clothes feel
But I'm still a man and I like it that way

bredalee25
05-15-2006, 05:53 PM
I'd have it all done as I want to be a woman more than anything else. So physically becoming one would complete the package. I feel like a woman on the inside and really need to make the outside match. That's if money were no object but it is so i'm stuck cding for now. Until I get rich or meet someone rich. ttfn

stephanie100
05-15-2006, 06:01 PM
total works SRS op breasts to same size as my forms 36C HRT etc. though i dont fancy a week without proper food

Maria D
05-15-2006, 06:11 PM
Those that have answered saying they'd have the works including srs, do you still identify, as the question says, purely as a cross-dresser?
If so, does that mean that in your opinion you only become TS/TG if you actually do something about those desires?

Take care :)

Satinpeta
05-15-2006, 06:15 PM
Like the others if the dollars were there I too would go all the way!

kymmieLorain
05-15-2006, 06:56 PM
Heather, where did you get my picture, don't I wish.
I would be hard to deciede. Definately get rid of the spare tire(s), maybe lazer, If I want married maybe go all the way. Heck I don't know.

Kymmie

EricaCD
05-15-2006, 07:07 PM
No interest in fundamentally messing with my male workings, but...

Assuming no spousal objections:
1. No body hair (well, maybe a bit on the forearms)
2. I might consider piercing my ears

If work were not a concern, I'd probably grow my hair back out (but this time under the careful supervision of a stylist)

If time were no object: voice lessons to develop a better fem voice.

That's about it, though.

Teresa Amina
05-15-2006, 09:21 PM
Those that have answered saying they'd have the works including srs, do you still identify, as the question says, purely as a cross-dresser?
If so, does that mean that in your opinion you only become TS/TG if you actually do something about those desires?

Take care :)

+? I've been wondering the same as I follow this thread. From my viewpoint the "pure cd" is the one who doesn't at some point fantasize about "the Works". Seems to me you are TG if you consider it even as a remote pie-in-the-sky possibility.