PDA

View Full Version : ? for FTMs how often do you visualize and to what extent?

jessica duprea
05-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Hi Guys...I am constantly visualizing my body as being that of a womans, mostly when I am showering or when I am alone.

Some times I close my eyes and just imagine it to be real.
Another thing I like to do is just let go and as in a waking dream and just let my dream feel real and it is so amazing as if it were real.
I Begin to see the world from a truly feminine place that is so comforting.

Sorry i get carried away.

Do all of you do similar things?

mistunderstood
05-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Some times I dream of being totaly male. When I were a packy and bind my chest I feel as if I am a true male.

Kieron Andrew
05-14-2006, 06:21 PM
Some times I dream of being totaly male. When I were a packy and bind my chest I feel as if I am a true male.
thats the same for me.....once i have that bulge in my pants so to speak i feel and visualise being that of my true gender which is male

Abraxas
05-15-2006, 12:32 AM
Yeah, I definitely always see myself as male-- it's just become a part of the way I think these days.

CaptLex
05-15-2006, 09:30 AM
I used to have a hard time visualizing myself as male because whenever I looked in the mirror I saw something else, but as time goes on I find that I do it more than half the time now and, like Lex, am sometimes surprised when I take off my top - or if I get ma'amed by someone. I'm sure it helps that I've been able to reduce my chest size by about half (wish I could do more than that) with binding and also now wear more masculine clothes and hairstyle than I did a year ago. Hopefully as time continues to go on, I'll be able to finally see it full time. :happy:

Ryan
05-15-2006, 11:06 AM
Sorry if this is er...dumb or anything, but for me, well I know I'm a male inside, but as for visulaising it, I cant, coz like someone else said, I see my chest everyday, I dont see hair in the right places etc. So until I have GRS and my lumps on my chest hacked off and hormones etc nothing will help me to feel or see myself as truly male.

Felix
05-16-2006, 01:05 PM
Everytime I see a fit lookin man with an athletic body Iam so jealous :eek: So alot I guess. I do fantasize about havin the same te he he :D

Scotty
05-16-2006, 07:29 PM
I had a dream years ago, got abducted and the aliens were trading my gender with a woman. She awoke with my piece parts and I awoke with hers.

Was quite the dream let me tell you!

Would be cool if it were that simple, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

CaptLex
05-16-2006, 07:41 PM
I had a dream years ago, got abducted and the aliens were trading my gender with a woman. She awoke with my piece parts and I awoke with hers.

Was quite the dream let me tell you!

Would be cool if it were that simple, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Didn't something like that happen to Kirk in Star Trek? Well, the next time the aliens come to take me for scientific experiments, I'll ask them if they can help us out. Interesting dream, Scottie. :D